Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Mf1 Block Super Aguri

I think MS may go at the end of this season if he has another season like this years. As Senna said, its said to watch a great driver declining. Hill and Mansell outstayed their welcome... Fortunately they both have left us with great memories of when they were at their peaks.

yeah but that doesn't mean he'll have that desire or speed when he hits 41.

Nigel raced until he was 41 years old, I expect MS to go for a while.

You need to be reminded of what happened to Nige in his last ever F1 season.

Firstly after not fitting into his car because he was too fat, he then proceded to be nothing but a shadow of the driver that won the world championship in 1992.

yeah but that doesn't mean he'll have that desire or speed when he hits 41.

The mind might still be at near peak performance but the body won

You need to be reminded of what happened to Nige in his last ever F1 season.

Firstly after not fitting into his car because he was too fat, he then proceded to be nothing but a shadow of the driver that won the world championship in 1992.

He was so fat his blood type was Ragu.

He was so fat his blood type was Ragu.

:blink:

Where do you get your jokes AR5?

Admit it Senna, it was a good joke.

Indeed...........

never.

:lol:

I'm surprised that ferrari agreed to it, seeing as they usually enjoy doing whatever they can to ruin the sport! Bloody russians now I hate them too (as well as bmw and ferrari)

Why should Ferrari object to a new entry in the first place? Especially considering the fact that SAF1 wants to sign the Concord which will make the impact of a breakaway GPWC less as it would mean 6 teams in F1 and 5 teams in GPWC. Mind you, I can't stand many of Ferrari's actions (signing the concord among others), but do you really hate them? They do a lot for the sport. If you should hate someone it should be Midland, or Takuma Sato (worst driver with a super licence in history).

I suppose Ferrari figured that the chances of being beaten out of sight by Takuma Sato in a 4 year old car was pretty remote. Midland either think that Super Aguri are going to be quick, or that their own car is a bag of Sh#te.

Agree. Midland (aka Russian Mob) know they are driving a gloryfied box-car. They will get b***h-slapped by STR, and can't risk getting the same treatment from SAF1.

Takuma Sato (worst driver with a super licence in history).

welcome Ctrl300. I can tell from your above quote that you'll get on very nicely with a few members of this forum, namely Senna and bajo39 who is away on holidays but will be back in the New Year I believe. As for me, not a Sato fan to put it bluntly, but I can think of worse drivers with a super license.

the point is the marshall died,unfortunately...

more important in this debate is is the reckless menace that is JPMnow do u get me

What? Your guy NK is a one man wreking crew, and you talk down on the JPM? That nobody NK could not hold a candle to JPM. He (NK) does not belong in F1, and the only way he can stay in there is by paying rediculous amounts of money, and by doing so exclude a real talent (with a less talented bank account).

The whole affair just makes me sad. Think of what that money could do for India. The whole country smells like dung, most people live and breed like rats, and NK's millions could go along way in improving some of the societal issues the sub continent is facing. But no, the money is far better spent making NK pretend he's a F1 driver.

:blink:

Where do you get your jokes AR5?

Its not from any funny sites thats for sure!