Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

2006 Predictions

Im not a fan of villeneurves and actually used to hate him, but I do hope he dosnt have an awful season next year, cos i feel quite sorry for the guy!

I am predicting continued failure from Juan Montoya...

Like that's a hard one :D

I predict that Red Bull are going to supprise everyone and perform well, getting afew podiums. I also expect DC to beat CK by quite alot.

Podiums?? :rofl:

stranger things have happened! Though I think they will podium if the top teams suffer problems!

Podiums?? :rofl:

Think about it. DC nearly got podiums at Australia Monaco and the European GP this year, unfortantly at the European GP he got a drive through penaulty for going .1km to fast in the pitlane and in Monaco he got rear ended by a a##hole. The RB2 has only got to be marginally better than the RB1 and DC will beable to get multiple podiums in 2006.

Think about it. DC nearly got podiums at Australia Monaco and the European GP this year, unfortantly at the European GP he got a drive through penaulty for going .1km to fast in the pitlane and in Monaco he got rear ended by a a##hole. The RB2 has only got to be marginally better than the RB1 and DC will beable to get multiple podiums in 2006.

It's good you have faith in DC and the Bull, but me-thinks you are a bit over optimistic..........

It's good you have faith in DC and the Bull, but me-thinks you are a bit over optimistic..........

I get the feeling that the RB2 is going to be a competitive car and will be capable of getting quite afew podiums. Dont forget by mid season Adrian Newey will have made changes to the car which will only make it faster.

I get the feeling that the RB2 is going to be a competitive car and will be capable of getting quite afew podiums. Dont forget by mid season Adrian Newey will have made changes to the car which will only make it faster.

Those changes will only work if the car is sound to begin with ie; you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.............

Those changes will only work if the car is sound to begin with ie; you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.............

That is true. But DC has made several hints about the RB2. He said that if the RB2 to slow then it will be partially his fault. This could be a clever way of saying that if the RB2 is quick then he can take some of the credit. The RB2 will suprise everyone this season and they will beat at least one of the major manufactors. I believe that Red Bull will beat BMW and maybe even Toyota.

That is true. But DC has made several hints about the RB2. He said that if the RB2 to slow then it will be partially his fault. This could be a clever way of saying that if the RB2 is quick then he can take some of the credit. The RB2 will suprise everyone this season and they will beat at least one of the major manufactors. I believe that Red Bull will beat BMW and maybe even Toyota.

Good luck!

BMW maybe, but toyota is a def no no!

Toyota may have a better car but i think that DC is much better than both Toyota drivers. With such a big budget i cant figure out why they cant spend their money on some decent drivers.

i dont think ralf is that bad, i think he just listens to the pit crew when he shouldnt and he doesnt when he should. if he changed that he can fight and he has the race pace, maybe not the best pace in qual but hes good in the race

The RB2 has only got to be marginally better than the RB1 and DC will beable to get multiple podiums in 2006

Yeah, but you fail to think about the possible improvements from the top teams and of teams which where there to thereabouts with RBR.

Yeah, but you fail to think about the possible improvements from the top teams and of teams which where there to thereabouts with RBR.

:clap3:

By the way Alonso will win the championship... What kind of fan would I be to say anything else?

Infact I dont care if he retires from 18 of the races as long as he wins one race, and its a true win, i.e kimi, alonso, schumacher etc finish the race too!

Infact I dont care if he retires from 18 of the races as long as he wins one race, and its a true win, i.e kimi, alonso, schumacher etc finish the race too!

:rolleyes:

:clap3: as long as JB wins a race next season ill be happy!

:rofl:

:roll:

Jenson Rules: Damn where did the sugar babes get there name from, surely it's a joke that they think they look hot?? Yuk!! he he

The avatar and the sig are a pain on the eyes..

what are they doing in an f1 site...tis not a playboy site

*would not have objected if the gals had been hot*

actually the blond one is very hot! And the balck one recently has began to look hot too! The other is a minger and quit the band the other week!

Is that better for you, or are you queers gonna complain that anastacia's ugly too! <_<