Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

The Official Testing Thread

All this JV/NH stuff is all well and good, but there are other drivers/teams out there. I am impressed by JB's time straight out of the box, but it seems that the BAR/Honda has gone well in 'concept car' configuration previously only to disappoint when the definitive article has been produced. Last year, of course, all was well until they actually had to follow another car. Let's hope that 2006 sees a lesson learned.

to be honest, there are far too many jv fans on this board, I am feeling a little bit out numbered. Wurz looks to be settling into the williams

he hasnt, but last two days topped the times.

Monza in 04./05 concpt car tests the concept was pretty slow! Hopefully this year HOnda may well be permanent fixtures at the front. It seems they have overtaken toyota in terms of speed at this moment in time, but whether its a true indication is another thing!

Indeed antonia, Wurz has been very inmpressive during testing, hes a good driver, and with a little practice would make a very good number 2 driver!

ALSO IT IS A BIT TOO FOCUSED ON JV. Can the JVians calm it down a bit please. Thanks

But Button is testing with Toyotas and Williams, The BAR was clearly faster than both for most of last season. Infact I bet you Button has an illegal fuel tank in these sessions... :P

actually the Toyota was very good last year and every1 are expecting them to be race winners thus JB's times are good!

actually the Toyota was very good last year and every1 are expecting them to be race winners thus JB's times are good!

The fact that in the history of Formula 1 Toyota have the same amount of Grand Prix wins as Jenson Button doesn't mean they are good.

The fact that in the history of Formula 1 Toyota have the same amount of Grand Prix wins as Jenson Button doesn't mean they are good.

wez why are you being so annoying today! just trying to wind me up arent you!!! :mf_tongue:

Jem mate, I cant help but wind up Button supporters ;)

:lol:

Classic stuff, Button fans complaining about people invading the forum and hijacking topics, that is almost equal to Flavio complaining about Don Dennis snatching Alonso.

Button fans have been involved in if not responsible for every single problem on this forum. Need I remind certain members whom I shall not name who tried to recruit Button fans from the Button forum to try and take over totalf1? Which resulted in members of an unprecedented lack of intelligence, rationality or courtesy joining the forum?

The JV fans are by and large extremely responsible and polite members (funkejay, nojvnof1, YHR to name a few) of the forums, and its great that they are there.

:lol:

Classic stuff, Button fans complaining about people invading the forum and hijacking topics, that is almost equal to Flavio complaining about Don Dennis snatching Alonso.

Button fans have been involved in if not responsible for every single problem on this forum. Need I remind certain members whom I shall not name who tried to recruit Button fans from the Button forum to try and take over totalf1? Which resulted in members of an unprecedented lack of intelligence, rationality or courtesy joining the forum?

The JV fans are by and large extremely responsible and polite members (funkejay, nojvnof1, YHR to name a few) of the forums, and its great that they are there.

indeed,indeed

i feel sorry for nojvnof1 and funkejay because they both undersatnd the current situation and they make unbiased posts, and i respect them both as they are great guys. But seriously, it really is becoming full of JVians. And we did only get about 2 posters from the JB forum, oh yeah real taking over. And how dare you blame us button fans for all the problems, if im not mistaken Bajo39 was the main problem causer, oh and oddly enough he was a JVian!

i feel sorry for nojvnof1 and funkejay because they both undersatnd the current situation and they make unbiased posts, and i respect them both as they are great guys. But seriously, it really is becoming full of JVians. And we did only get about 2 posters from the JB forum, oh yeah real taking over. And how dare you blame us button fans for all the problems, if im not mistaken Bajo39 was the main problem causer, oh and oddly enough he was a JVian!

Bajo caused no problems......

pics-friday at jerez

http://www.f1racing.net/en/gallery.php?catID=1886

oh, and the other two were you and senna, and if imnot mistaken, you are also a JVian!

Well I think that confirms it, Its the JVians that are the forum problem causers!

Button fans have been involved in if not responsible for every single problem on this forum.

I think you may have exaggerated just a little there.

[quote name='narain fan' post='97810' date='Jan 20 2006, 01:49 PM']Bajo caused no problems......
pics-friday at jerez

[url="http://www.f1racing.net/en/gallery.php?catID=1886"]http://www.f1racing.net/en/gallery.php?catID=1886[/url][/quote]

it's just that jb isn't as interesting as jv, less flamboyant, less soul, we know that he will do ok no more no less

it's just that jb isn't as interesting as jv, less flamboyant, less soul, we know that he will do ok no more no less

JV doesnt have to comment on "leggie" and her overalls,to make headlines.,infact his overalls make headlines :lol:

I agree, the JV fans are very nice people, I wasnt complaining about that. I just said that this is the JV fan club!

I think you may have exaggerated just a little there.

No, I thought a bit before writing that. Either way, I am not going to try and explain that.

No, I thought a bit before writing that. Either way, I am not going to try and explain that.

Its laughable coming from you cav, the only member who talks more bollocks than you is bajo39