Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Montoya - 94 Starts 7 Wins 30 Podiums

Yes Dribbler. Schumi saw off that challenge with ease. At 37 he's still better than Monty.

Yes Dribbler. Schumi saw off that challenge with ease. At 37 he's still better than Monty.

:thbup: !!And Schumi never ran away and leave his fans or his team frustrated!

People can slag him off all they like but Montoya was better than the majority of F1 drivers... Including Massa, Barrichello, R.Schumacher, Trulli & his new Mclaren Replacement.

His passing & comittment was also at times unbelievable & he challenged Schumacher at a time when everyone else was afraid to (watch Brazil 2001).

exactly - apart from MS he is the one of the very very few current drives that has the balls to challenge & not just sit back & wait!!!!!

i think he was damn unlucky not to win the WDC in 2003 if he hadnt been handed a time penalty in the 2nd/3rd last race we could have had a different champion :blink:

Thats cos he's the maestro :clap3::king:

People can slag him off all they like but Montoya was better than the majority of F1 drivers... Including Massa, Barrichello, R.Schumacher, Trulli & his new Mclaren Replacement.

His passing & comittment was also at times unbelievable & he challenged Schumacher at a time when everyone else was afraid to (watch Brazil 2001).

yeah he adds an edge to racing.....only next to villeneuve ;) (could'nt resist)

Entertainment? Since when did bad driving and acting stupid in public become entertainment? I'll miss him for the times he actually drove well. But Montoya never learned, and he paid the price for that.

You are just saying that because he stuck it to Schumi a time or too.

Too bad he is leaving, he was more entertaiment than 90% of the padlock

You are just saying that because he stuck it to Schumi a time or too.

Too bad he is leaving, he was more entertaiment than 90% of the padlock

I am sorry but if you intend to create multiple car crashes like he has done many times, F1 IS NOT YOUR SPORT, I defenatelly think NASCAR will suit him better just like it would for SATO.

I remember at least 5 times he crashed into MS and RB.

I am sorry but if you intend to create multiple car crashes like he has done many times, F1 IS NOT YOUR SPORT, I defenatelly think NASCAR will suit him better just like it would for SATO.

I can think of a driver who has caused several accidents on purpose... He drives a red car with a prancing pony on the front... 94, 97 & 06 comes to mind. Montoya at least didnt blatently try cause crashes!

I can think of a driver who has caused several accidents on purpose... He drives a red car with a prancing pony on the front... 94, 97 & 06 comes to mind. Montoya at least didnt blatently try cause crashes!

NICE ONE! :clap3:

OUch!!!Thats gotta hurt!

what are you on about, when has JPM created multiple car crashes?

what are you on about, when has JPM created multiple car crashes?

What do you call the start at Indy?

What do you call the start at Indy?

ok thats ONE incident - and it looked to me like it was caused by kimi having to brake early and JPM having nowhere to go.

vitomita said JPM intends to cause multiple car crashes and has done many times - i'd like to see evidence of this

ok thats ONE incident - and it looked to me like it was caused by kimi having to brake early and JPM having nowhere to go.

vitomita said JPM intends to cause multiple car crashes and has done many times - i'd like to see evidence of this

To be honest, thats the only one I could think of also.

I think he is more guilty of causing single car accidents.

PS Dont get me wrong, I am a JPM fan.

kimi??? i dont mind kimi winning cos he's extremely good but he comes across as super-duper-BORING and a miserable sod too

I liked JPM cos he's got attitude and isnt afraid to badmouth his opponents!

You probably have some good reasons for your opinion? :P

cheers wez :clap3:

GOLD!

To answer Jem's comment from a while back - yea, I will watch NASCAR if we show it here - I'd sooner watch Montoya actually race than a bunch of overpaid halfwits (particularly one certain driver) - and that's the truth. I'll still watch F1 though, because I like Webber and Alonso also, and this year's been the best for a while. I don't take as much of an interest in it now, though...

Montoya is a wannabe JV. From the start to the end, JV has always has the personality that just stands out in the crowd. Never afraid to speak out, and that's why he's always in the lime light. JPM just wanted to be like that, but he'll never be like JV. If you guys meant entertaining as how made those stupid errors last year then yeah. It was entertaining to see him made a fool of himself. I really don't think he's better FM, JT, and RS. IF he is, how come he doesn't have a race seat.

I don't like him at all, but I respect the person who started this thread so I wish JPM the best of luck in NASCAR.