Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Ferrari Fan

Recommended Posts

Well gloat all you want, but I'm gutted after Sundays race. I know that's racing and I take strength in the fact that my no.1 driver had enough class to not go out whining about how the team let him down, instead he's going out like the man he is going to the team members and thanking them for the job well done. Who knows maybe fortunes will reverse themselves and Schumi will still come out on top after Brazil, but no matter the outcome I like Schumi can hold my head high, 91 wins 7 WDC's, a legand :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take strength in the fact that my no.1 driver had enough class to not go out whining about how the team let him down, instead he's going out like the man he is going to the team members and thanking them for the job well done.

Yeah, a real show of class there IMO. It almost brought tears to my eyes... I respect Schumacher a lot more as a man for it than I did before. As a fan, you have every reason to be proud :thbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if alonso takes the title, schumacher will go out on a major high, he has showed this year that he is as good as ever and can still fight for championships. I think he can be satisfied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with the above. I'm no fan of the chap (far from it, in fact), but I do hope he wins in Brazil. A fitting end. And Bruce, who steps up to the plate for you next season? Same question to all you Michael fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well gloat all you want, but I'm gutted after Sundays race. I know that's racing and I take strength in the fact that my no.1 driver had enough class to not go out whining about how the team let him down, instead he's going out like the man he is going to the team members and thanking them for the job well done. Who knows maybe fortunes will reverse themselves and Schumi will still come out on top after Brazil, but no matter the outcome I like Schumi can hold my head high, 91 wins 7 WDC's, a legand :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I don't have words for this, what he did after that..., I remember Hakkinen crying after he lost his car in a turn but schumi keep his head and our heads high, no complain, he knows that he was the best in the race, he lost not because of him nor the team, nobody to blame, he is a real champion and I don't expect anything from fortune but I know there is a God in heaven and he is watching the race to and He hear everything, he knows who is complaining and blaming others, He knows who deserves the WDC and who's done a better job, a job so great that Alonso call it "a Miracle" maybe we can see a real miracle from God in Brasil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well gloat all you want, but I'm gutted after Sundays race. I know that's racing and I take strength in the fact that my no.1 driver had enough class to not go out whining about how the team let him down, instead he's going out like the man he is going to the team members and thanking them for the job well done. Who knows maybe fortunes will reverse themselves and Schumi will still come out on top after Brazil, but no matter the outcome I like Schumi can hold my head high, 91 wins 7 WDC's, a legand :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Although the odds heavily favour Alonso Pumpdoc, it's not over yet...... We're going to Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not nice to hope for a retirement for your rival, but let's keep the faith.....

EDIT: thats the spirit Schumikonen, keep the faith man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it was nice to see him congratulating the team - he knows how hard they have worked for him and vice versa.

It's going to be strange, I really admire Schumacher as a driver and F1 to me is not going to be quite the same for a little while - I have been watching it seriously for just over 20 yrs & for 16yrs Schumacher has been a part of that and has been at the cutting edge of the grid for most of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schuey said the other day, when questioned why he had 'given up' on the title, that he doesnt want to go into a race hoping for his rival to retire. Its not how he wants to win a championship. Compare that to alonso who is perfectly happy to get his a## whooped but then win from a rival's retirement!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
At a guess, the one where Hakkinen's engine blew up on the last lap?

That was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! Hakkinen went waving on DC's car like a king waving at his followers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did Michael not attempt to give his brother a lift, which was refused.

If his own brother doesn't even like him, then I don't see why (almost) everyone else does. :P

Yes, you're right, there was big controversy regarding the Hakkinen DC lift...

edit: hey, it's his brother Ralf thats a colplete d#ckhead, nobody likes HIM!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, you're right, there was big controversy regarding the Hakkinen DC lift...

I dont really remember. Can anyone explain to me what exactly happened and why there was big controversy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I dont really remember. Can anyone explain to me what exactly happened and why there was big controversy.

FIA safety concerns ykiccka.... I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is the FIA we're talkin about.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well gloat all you want, but I'm gutted after Sundays race. I know that's racing and I take strength in the fact that my no.1 driver had enough class to not go out whining about how the team let him down, instead he's going out like the man he is going to the team members and thanking them for the job well done. Who knows maybe fortunes will reverse themselves and Schumi will still come out on top after Brazil, but no matter the outcome I like Schumi can hold my head high, 91 wins 7 WDC's, a legand :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I completely agree pumpdoc - MS has done a brilliant job this year (and every other in my mind) & whatever the end result this year i think he has certainly proven that he is still ultra competitve & capable & not forgettign gracious - even last year when the car was kack he never slated the team :king:

Hes still my hero & F1 will not hold the same lure for me for quite a while i imagine when hes gone :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FIA safety concerns ykiccka.... I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is the FIA we're talkin about.....

Brad, I'm totally with the FIA on this one - I mean think of the dangers of travelling round a race track at about 20mph like that!! Yes, ok they normally do 200mph+. Yes, ok they hit heaven knows what Gs around some corners. Yes, ok anything could go wrong at anytime resulting in a serious accident. But let's have some perspective here !!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well mansell and senna did it, i think berger and alesi did, and i'm sure fisichella at some point has hitched a ride on a sidepod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
well mansell and senna did it, i think berger and alesi did, and i'm sure fisichella at some point has hitched a ride on a sidepod

There's been a few who have done it, I particularly remember Mansell & Senna. Again, it's just the FIA being stupid. Knowing them, there is probably some rule against it now.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I dont really remember. Can anyone explain to me what exactly happened and why there was big controversy.

This is what transpired.............................

For the second time the race appeared decided and for the second time, Formula 1 being what it is, things changed unexpectedly. To add to the drama disaster decided to strike H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is what transpired.............................

For the second time the race appeared decided and for the second time, Formula 1 being what it is, things changed unexpectedly. To add to the drama disaster decided to strike H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agree with the above. I'm no fan of the chap (far from it, in fact), but I do hope he wins in Brazil. A fitting end. And Bruce, who steps up to the plate for you next season? Same question to all you Michael fans?

Kimi and Felipe, of course will be primary we'll have to see if there are any others to root for...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...