Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 oh my god im so hungover. Jesus I have a seminar in 2 hours lol and I feel Sh#t, look Sh#t, my arm is bruised and i can barely move it, so gd knows what happened there. Bloody hell, what a state. Dont ever drink 7 double vodka lemonades, 2 double vodka red bulls, 1 long island iced tea, one single vodka lemonade (cos i couldnt afford another double lol) and 3 glasses of white wine. oh my god also they played the new girls aloud song yesterday and i was dancing like a slut bag to it with cariona. what a laugh! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 your poor little liver, all that alcohol - you must have a lot of money 4 a student! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 not really, i saved a lot of money before i came here, but im soon gonna be hiting my overdraft lol. well if thats ur idea of fun then good on you, enjoy life! i didnt realise u were gay/bi. Not that it really changes anything. But no more talking about gay sex ok im not gay though. Bi yes but i couldnt live without women. Jesus christ! Pump Im not gonna answer your questions which go into far too much detail. Ykick, mine and Jem's convo's were just taking the p**s, nothing wrong with them, I do that sorta thing with everyone, Me and my mates have dirty minds so its all fun. Luckily i was too drunk to fall onto the chair to go on here yesterday which is a good thing. Off out again tonight though lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 No, he was at McLaren in 2003.Good try though. You know what they call it when you ALMOST get something right? Getting it WRONG! Ehhh ?? I didn't say he was at Williams in 2003. I don't know, you look at the spec in my eye when there is a log in your own, I think the saying goes!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Ben, you're gonna end up in hospital, mate. Or in rehab. Take it easy at least 2 or 3 days a week! You've got plenty of time yet to get hammered. Years and years. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Ben, you're gonna end up in hospital, mate. Or in rehab. Take it easy at least 2 or 3 days a week! You've got plenty of time yet to get hammered. Years and years. I'm sad for Ben, I've seen other youth go down the same road, they end up off the cliff. Some just go nuts once they are out of the house the first time, Ben take some friendly advice from us old folk, buck up mate!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Good advice. I know plenty of students who developed liver problems in their first year at uni! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Lovely thought but I cant see that advising a student not to drink is gona have any affect whatsoever! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Lovely thought but I cant see that advising a student not to drink is gona have any affect whatsoever! It's called growing up and not ending up with alcohal poising or worse, Hey I was no different than any other, but moderation is your best friend, you have way more fun if you remember Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Yeah Jem, his brain is probably already too damaged to make a sensible choice. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 I think Ben's made his choice. I just happen to think it's a bad one. But then, people like me and Bruce are just old gits who really don't know anything............ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 well he's just a student who's only 18/19, its not like he's an alcoholic. my best mates at uni and he gets p**sed almost every day too - these young 'uns they're all the same! i'm sure ben is fine Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 You may be right. I didn't mean to come across as a killjoy or a miserable old git. Anyway, young 'uns? You're not exactly an old bloke yourself! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Well I didn't drink on monday or sunday, and Im not gonna be drinking on sat, sun or monday either. and probably not tuesday either. Anyway its not as if im not doing my work, I'm the only 1 in my seminar group who has 100% attendance, and I have been doing the required 6 hours preparation everyday too and extendedd reading. I also handed in my coursework yesterday, 2 days earlier than the deadline. So I think im perfectly entitled to let my hair down a few nights a week. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Well I didn't drink on monday or sunday, and Im not gonna be drinking on sat, sun or monday either. and probably not tuesday either. Anyway its not as if im not doing my work, I'm the only 1 in my seminar group who has 100% attendance, and I have been doing the required 6 hours preparation everyday too and extendedd reading. I also handed in my coursework yesterday, 2 days earlier than the deadline. So I think im perfectly entitled to let my hair down a few nights a week. good for you son! yes MG I may be 23 but with my own house, family car and dog and cats i feel a lot older! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 We stand corrected Ben Just don't pickle your liver before you get your degree. You'll have plenty of opportunity for that when you're practicing! Jem, it's the mortgage that ages you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 I think Ben's made his choice. I just happen to think it's a bad one. But then, people like me and Bruce are just old gits who really don't know anything............ Except that we are old gits Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wez 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Well I didn't drink on monday or sunday, and Im not gonna be drinking on sat, sun or monday either. and probably not tuesday either. Anyway its not as if im not doing my work, I'm the only 1 in my seminar group who has 100% attendance, and I have been doing the required 6 hours preparation everyday too and extendedd reading. I also handed in my coursework yesterday, 2 days earlier than the deadline. So I think im perfectly entitled to let my hair down a few nights a week. Ben isn't an alcoholic... alcoholics go to meetings!!! Good for you my good friend Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Jem, it's the mortgage that ages you Isn't it the wife that ages you ?? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 this thread is the funniest thread ever on this forum. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Isn't it the wife that ages you ?? I haven't got a wife so I wouldn't know. I've taken the cohabiting route instead. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 This thread is the funniest because its all about me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 Well, you're never dull, that's for sure! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2006 yes MG I may be 23 but with my own house, family car and dog and cats i feel a lot older! Yeah, I must admit I thought you were another old git until recently but turns out you're actually a year younger'n me. This thread is the funniest because its all about me. Quite! Although I like to think my thought-provoking stats set the ball rolling. (At least they made sure Ben posted here a lot) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites