Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

So Err Can We Let That One Rest Now?

Brilliant, make a post in a thread about him, then when I respond tell me to get over it :rolleyes: Did you read the title of the thread? Look I get that you odn't want me here, but attacking every post I make isn't going to get anywhere. Provoke me or something, I am on parole and ecapdeville is just itching to ban me permanently as he already did once. It's not that hard.

I dont think Kimi should be criticised for not overtaking Button. When we saw the onboard footage it was clear that Kimi was not able to get close enough in any corner to have a chance of getting past, and at Monaco you really do need a massive performance advantage to get past.

By the way yesterday was an example of how Button's defensive driving is just fine thank you very much!

It's not that he didn't do it so much as the fact that he didn't even try. I despise that disinterest, that lack of effort. It seems like the only time he'll do a run through the grid is when his car is substantially faster than everyone else, like 2005.

It's not that he didn't do it so much as the fact that he didn't even try. I despise that disinterest, that lack of effort. It seems like the only time he'll do a run through the grid is when his car is substantially faster than everyone else, like 2005.

i dont think he ever started low down the grid in 2006 though did he? And I still think its a bit harsh to expect him to storm through the field at monaco of all places.

he would've looked a lot more foolish if he had tried an unrealistic attempt on JB (and it would've had to have been unrealistic), and then collided.

Brilliant, make a post in a thread about him, then when I respond tell me to get over it :rolleyes: Did you read the title of the thread? Look I get that you odn't want me here, but attacking every post I make isn't going to get anywhere. Provoke me or something, I am on parole and ecapdeville is just itching to ban me permanently as he already did once. It's not that hard.

Oh dear. I was being sarcastic. Take a chill pill.

This is merely speculation, but I would'nt have posted it had I felt exactly the same way....

If we believe in karma, Kimi might not win next race if schumie's there, remember, schumie favours Massa...

Kimi has a problem with Schu - report

Jul.11 (GMM) According to a popular European newspaper, formula one's most frequent winner in 2007, Kimi Raikkonen, "has a problem".

Germany's Bild-Zeitung points out that, despite winning three times this year compared with his three title rivals' two triumphs apiece, 27-year-old Raikkonen only ever wins "if Schumi is not there".

Kimi's predecessor at Ferrari, seven time world champion Michael Schumacher, retired at the end of 2006 but has attended some grands prix this year as the Maranello team's 'advisor'.

Schumacher was, for example, at Magny Cours on the Saturday but had left by the time Raikkonen found full form on Sunday and won for the first time since Melbourne -- when Schumacher was also absent.

After Kimi won in Australia, team boss Jean Todt handed him a mobile phone in parc ferme with Schumacher on the other end, but the Finn claimed the line dropped out.

Nearly four months later, Schumacher then skipped the British grand prix altogether, preceding another Raikkonen win -- but the 38-year-old German is scheduled to resume his tour at the Nurburgring in two weeks.

Bild wonders: "Is Schumi's shadow too large? Does Kimi feel restrained in his presence?"

www.f1way.com

Surely it's just coincidence. To me Kimi seems too headstrong to be affected by the mere presence of the old number one. :eusa_think:

Surely it's just coincidence. To me Kimi seems too headstrong to be affected by the mere presence of the old number one. :eusa_think:

That's what I thought, but I admit, as I've stated, I did think about what his presence is projecting.....let's see what happens next race when the old master is at the track and now that Kimi has got the car to his liking. Probably an engine blowup :lol:

Why respond to such jurno clap-trap? I was drinking tea for Kimi's 3 wins, but beer for Hammy's 2 wins, so what?

Kimi's probably jealous of Schumi because Kimi was challenging Schumi last year, I think, for 2nd place in the drivers championship table aswell as the title itself, so maybe Kimi probably gets it to his head very easily!

Why respond to such jurno clap-trap? I was drinking tea for Kimi's 3 wins, but beer for Hammy's 2 wins, so what?

So if you wany Kimi to win, Drink PG Tips. If you want Massa to win, drink Earl Gray. Fernando is Budweiser and Lewis is Stella Artois. Now, please don't tell me this is illogical, it is clearly correct.