Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Lewis Hamilton : Petulant Child

Recommended Posts

He opened his whiny mouth about it. If he didn't like it, he should have talk to Ron in private. He is obviously not a team player, because he worries more about his own reputation than about the team's performance. That's pretty juvenile.

can you please explain what these whiny comments are? As far as I know, all he said was "i'm in car number 2 and i'm the number 2 driver", but in the same press conference he said he's just happy to still be scoring podiums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I have no idea whether Lewis was whining or not. At first, when I read his comments about being 2nd driver and having to live with that, I thought he was just accepting it politely, after Ron had already admitted the change of strategy, in Alonso's favour. But then I heard Lewis' Dad complaining, and reports of him being annoyed with McLaren, which made me wonder what was really going on. We've also heard reports that Lewis was whooping mad inside the car, until being calmed by Ron himself. It's pretty hard to tell from here what really happened obviously.

However, let's suppose that Lewis was whining. Is that really such a bad thing? Would Ayrton or Michael have willingly accepted being demoted to second driver when ahead on points in the WDC (after 4 races) just because their team-mate was more experienced? Would Jacques or Juan-Pablo for that matter? Personally I think it would show just the kind of character he needs to be successful in the long term. Sportsmen aren't there to be nice to each other, they're there to win imho, so I hope he was kicking up a fuss.

P.S. Could someone tell me about Mika and Eddie making their debuts with Senna? It was before my time. I believe they both outqualified or overtook him (or unlapped themselves?) early on, which he wasn't overly chuffed about. Presumably the rookies didn't accept being made no 2 on team orders - they just weren't given any choice by the old master in the long run?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot which thread we were discussing this in, but Symonds in the Renault pdcast said that Alonso's claim that he saved two laps of fuel is rubbish. I think he reads this forum ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think there are too many sad people who just want to stick the boot into Hamilton at every opportunity. The same fools who hardly ever use decent evidence to back anything up. Very annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I forgot which thread we were discussing this in, but Symonds in the Renault pdcast said that Alonso's claim that he saved two laps of fuel is rubbish. I think he reads this forum ^_^

:lol: Yeah Alonso's obviously trying to cover up Hamilton's honesty. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He opened his whiny mouth about it. If he didn't like it, he should have talk to Ron in private. He is obviously not a team player, because he worries more about his own reputation than about the team's performance. That's pretty juvenile.

Even though Ron opened his mouth and said about 'team strategy' and controlling the drivers pace before the press conference was aired? So is Ron whiny then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He opened his whiny mouth about it. If he didn't like it, he should have talk to Ron in private. He is obviously not a team player, because he worries more about his own reputation than about the team's performance. That's pretty juvenile.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::snack::coffee::yawn::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

goodnight guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:blahblah1::blahblah1::snack::coffee::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

goodnight guys!

I see your point :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I see your point :mellow:
1st it was random pics of action blokes pointing the middle finger & now these never-b4-used smilies! At least have something useful to say abbas gear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i think there are too many sad people who just want to stick the boot into Hamilton at every opportunity. The same fools who hardly ever use decent evidence to back anything up. Very annoying

Yes, some other guys, many of them british journalists, just want to stick the boot into Alonso at every opportunity. They try to justify Hamilton's faults by running down Alonso's success. The same fools who hardly ever use decent evidence...

Very annoying. :nono1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To some extent, Alehop, but really I don't think Alonso has much to be proud about this year so far. He's only level on points with a rookie team-mate, and even that's only thanks to team orders/luck. At least he's doing better than Kimi.

And you'll be hard pressed to find anyone on this site who defends British journalists on a regular basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I forgot which thread we were discussing this in, but Symonds in the Renault pdcast said that Alonso's claim that he saved two laps of fuel is rubbish. I think he reads this forum ^_^

He never said that.

That's BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Symonds did, and I read that Alonso said what he is said to have said. Which one didn't say what Cav said they said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To some extent, Alehop, but really I don't think Alonso has much to be proud about this year so far. He's only level on points with a rookie team-mate, and even that's only thanks to team orders/luck. At least he's doing better than Kimi.

I prefer not to discuss wether it was team orders/luck or something else. We have a race next sunday and I'll accept the results no matter what. Then we have another race, then another one... and so on up to the last one.

If you're one of the believers on you can win two WDC in a row just by team orders and luck... Then you are one of the guys that try to justify other's errors by running down Alonso's success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1st it was random pics of action blokes pointing the middle finger & now these never-b4-used smilies! At least have something useful to say abbas gear!

:confused2::eusa_think::smoke::whistling::yawn: goodnight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on!

Have you seen ITV opening video for Monaco GP 2007?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIJTOnarcaE

Hamilton was totally convinced he would win on Monaco streets and so the british media was. When they saw Alonso had won the race they got furious, Hamilton's dad the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc

You can keep going and going but that's the way it was.

Next time folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Come on!

Have you seen ITV opening video for Monaco GP 2007?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIJTOnarcaE

Hamilton was totally convinced he would win on Monaco streets and so the british media was. When they saw Alonso had won the race they got furious, Hamilton's dad the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc

You can keep going and going but that's the way it was.

Next time folks!

DC was supposed to be 007? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DC was supposed to be 007? :P

Yeah, and it really suits him.

But I bet they were looking for the first black 007 or the first black winner on Monaco streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, and it really suits him.

But I bet they were looking for the first black 007 or the first black winner on Monaco streets.

Personally, I know that you know that everyone knows that its not going to happen! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Come on!

Have you seen ITV opening video for Monaco GP 2007?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIJTOnarcaE

Hamilton was totally convinced he would win on Monaco streets and so the british media was. When they saw Alonso had won the race they got furious, Hamilton's dad the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc

You can keep going and going but that's the way it was.

Next time folks!

Why do you keep posting the vid that's called Alonso v Hamilton at every opportunity ? In another thread you posted it as a great vid of Senna and Alonso at Monaco, you also posted it saying it showed Lewis close to crashing and now again in here? I'm sorry, but I am failing to see the relevance to any point - can you explain, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why do you keep posting the vid that's called Alonso v Hamilton at every opportunity ? In another thread you posted it as a great vid of Senna and Alonso at Monaco, you also posted it saying it showed Lewis close to crashing and now again in here? I'm sorry, but I am failing to see the relevance to any point - can you explain, please?

Because it's such a good argument to win any disussion!

Look at this:

"So, you don't think Liuzzi will be this year's WDC??? Watch this and eat flaming death you Pro-Schumacher mongrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc"

End of argument.

As for the video itself, I found it nothing special. maybe if the music was changed to some Abba song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Because it's such a good argument to win any disussion!

Look at this:

"So, you don't think Liuzzi will be this year's WDC??? Watch this and eat flaming death you Pro-Schumacher mongrel!

<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc""'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc"" target=_blank>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4633yau3uc"

End of argument.

As for the video itself, I found it nothing special. maybe if the music was changed to some Abba song...

:mf_tongue: this is what I get when trying to watch your video:

The url contained a malformed video id.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously,do you think that a malformed video id will make us think that liuzzi will be WDC? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm sorry, but I am failing to see the relevance to any point - can you explain, please?

It is Hamilton's dad face at the end what makes this video relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...