Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

Predict The Champions

Who Will Win this year's Drivers title  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win this years titles

• Alonso
    • Hamilton
    • Massa
    • Raikkonen
    • Other
  2. 2. Who Will Win the Constructor's title

• McLaren
    • Ferrari
    • BMW
    • Other

Really?

I thought after proving last year to be one of Schumacher strongests teammates ever some of his followers would have seen him as the rightfull succesor.

It seems like Schumacher certainly favors Massa

Because Schumacher thinks of the long-term Ferrari family, and thinks Massa can deliver on that promise. Which the more I think of it, is actually quite hilarious.

Kimi is a free Finish spirit, he lives for the now...

Alonso/McLaren

Not who I want to see win, but what I see happening.

i think its because there are a few kimi-fanatics on this forum that would vote for Kimi even if he was 50 points behind!

50 points behind and driving a 3 wheeled shopping trolley! ;)

I've voted Hamilton-McLaren because McLaren are doing damn too well, and it's way better if Hamilton wins instead of Alonso (by the way, I'm sure that if he doesn't improve rapidly he'll be the first ever world champion overwhelmed by a rookie!). But I'd like it that Ferrari do something so at least Massa has an opportunity, Kimi is really disappointing me this year. Still, go Ferrari!!

Amazing the change in Mclarens reliability compared to last year! Hopefully RBR can follow suit <_<

I cannot see RBR managing more than points this season, I seriously hope they get on top of the unreliability for 2008

True, but I think they're already getting too far behind for either driver to become WDC this season

In all fairness, I believe they are still just about close enough now for Massa to take the WDC IF THEY IMPROVE THEIR CAR. The constructors is going to be tougher though, due to the massive lead McLaren have in it

That would explain it :P

So there are no Massa fanatics around here?

I personally think Massa will end the season with more points than Raikkonen. I felt he would have trouble fitting in at ferrari, and so far it is coming out pretty much as i expected (actually worse, I didn't think kimi would strugle as much as he has so far)

i still think Kimi will outscore Massa this year. He should've, and would've finished ahead of Massa if he hadnt lost 2 places at the start (his own fault, i know). He's been a huge disappointment but I predict 3rd in the standings for Kimi

i still think Kimi will outscore Massa this year. He should've, and would've finished ahead of Massa if he hadnt lost 2 places at the start (his own fault, i know). He's been a huge disappointment but I predict 3rd in the standings for Kimi

Yep, I think he is only 7points behind. It will be interesting to see if he can gain an upper hand after Silverstone tests where he and Massa get new bits, whatever.

heidfeld will beat the cheating ferraris

See! i toldya i am not the only person that dislikes ferrari :lol:

Explain to me how Ferrari is cheating! I mean yes, Schumi did a few cheats here & there with Ferrari, but they were the olden days! The modern-day Ferrari F1 Team don't have Schumi in an F1 car anymore but it's not as if he's giving Kimi & Massa advice on cheating in the paddock during a race! I'm glad my Dad ain't a member of these forums!

ferrari are doing badly so they are taking their technical manager to court. he has done nothing wrong and he has said that. typical ferrari looking for a scapegoat

Hamilton/McLaren for me..

I do not think the pressure will get to Hamilton - he has won championships before.. I cannot see that the pressure to win is going to be that much greater in F1 that he is suddenly going to crack up.

I just think he is enjoying it too much to let things get to him.

ferrari are doing badly so they are taking their technical manager to court. he has done nothing wrong and he has said that. typical ferrari looking for a scapegoat

You know that for certain, either way - whether he is wrong or being wronged? I'm not certain how this equates with Ferrari looking for a scapegoat, however, the only info so far, I think, is that whatever he has done is not related to an event, but to his behaviour.

You know that for certain, either way - whether he is wrong or being wronged? I'm not certain how this equates with Ferrari looking for a scapegoat, however, the only info so far, I think, is that whatever he has done is not related to an event, but to his behaviour.

This has been on the BBC web site - not sure if there are any foundations to the reports though !!

"Reports in British and Italian newspapers have suggested that a white powder was found in the petrol tanks of the Ferrari cars prior to the Monaco Grand Prix.

The Sunday Times also reported that Italian police searched Stepney's house and left with a small container"

Hamilton/McLaren for me..

I do not think the pressure will get to Hamilton - he has won championships before.. I cannot see that the pressure to win is going to be that much greater in F1 that he is suddenly going to crack up.

I just think he is enjoying it too much to let things get to him.

welcome to the forums!

fave driver/team?

age/sex/location & all that?

the WDC is deff between hamilton and alonso but i think hamilton might just clinch it! will b great for GB andfor him....the WCC i think is deff mclarens especially with the realiability (touch wood) and two of the best if not THE best driers in f1 atm!

Alonsooooo!!!!!!! :):):):)

nothing else to add.

yeah I know it's poor.

Raikkonen-Ferrari
Just what I thought would happen if someone just won a race! If Kimi wins the next 2 races then I might have 2nd thoughts on who'll be the champion but I would'nt just say that after a race victory!

welcome to the forums!

fave driver/team?

age/sex/location & all that?

Thanks.

Team - McLaren and Honda

Drivers - Hamilton and Button

35/m/Surrey...

Have been interested in F1 for many years but became more interested when someone I know worked for McLaren and I started going to the British GP reguarly.....

good to see quite a few Button fans joining recently, welcome!

there was a time when it was just me in 2004/2005 arguing against the hordes of Button-haters who kept saying he was overhyped, but thankfully thats pretty much disappeared now and people appreciate his talent

i'm not too sure about the drivers championship cos it could go either way, although hamilton has been the only driver to be on the podium in every race :eusa_think: i do hope raikkonen will somehow come from nowhere and pip him to the championship right at the end

for the constructors it looks likely that mclaren will win imo

there was a time when it was just me in 2004/2005 arguing against the hordes of Button-haters who kept saying he was overhyped, but thankfully thats pretty much disappeared now and people appreciate his talent

I think next season with a reasonable car we could see Button doing very well, he has such a smooth driving style and with the removal of TC next season him and Lewis could do very well, as Lewis is used to no TC from GP2 and Jense tends to have the TC turned down further than anyone (according to Martin Brundle) because he likes to control the throttle himself - not just stamp on the throttle and let the computer do the rest !!

strange that you forgot those who stood by you in defending Button, especially the period when I just joined :(