mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted October 7, 2007 Sorry for the delay. We arrived at Finland!Good journey but I think buying FIFA 08 for my PS2 was a bit of a waste as it's mad hard! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted October 8, 2007 Sorry for the delay. We arrived at Finland! Finally... Vodka... The best drink in the world... Was kinda getting thirsty in London.... but it seemed to pay off Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted October 8, 2007 Blehh vodka is gross. I'll play PlayStation with Mika instead. FIFA 08? I'll school you all at FIFA 06. And if we had a PC, I'd school you all on NR2003, NASCAR Heat, and any rFactor race at Montreal but no where else. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 8, 2007 Blehh vodka is gross. I'll play PlayStation with Mika instead. FIFA 08? I'll school you all at FIFA 06. And if we had a PC, I'd school you all on NR2003, NASCAR Heat, and any rFactor race at Montreal but no where else. <Sigh> In my day we used to brag about how many girls we'd had...................well, ok we hadn't had any, but we used to brag about it. Anyway, Eric, I can beat anyone at any game with the '3 gotcha' handicap system. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 Sorry for the delay. We arrived at Finland! We have some problems in Finland??? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 We have some problems in Finland??? Actually, the problem's not Finland, but Spain. Tarragona and Vittoria looked so generic I went to a mods website and downloaded a "photorreal" scenery for Spain. Not only it didn't work, but also messed up my FSX Now I have to re install it. Of course, Alonso must be behind this. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 Oh.. sorry about it... maybe we should just meet in Barcelona after you can fix it? And of course it's not Alonso, it's the bad luck that follows him Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 Quiet One, next time you pass through Gatwick, pay me a visit, I am in Lewes, East Sussex about half an hour by car and 5 mins by plane from there (I don't mind if you land in a local field. Lewes was the location of a key battle in the Barons War when the crown lost and England's first parliament was created - in 1264, 400 years before Cromwell did his stuff. For our US members, Lewes also played a role with two of your founding fathers - Tom Paine, who lived here and wrote "The Rights of Man" and John Harvard (of university fame) who married a local lass. Not likely to be many landmarks on your FSX though, sadly:( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 Oh.. sorry about it... maybe we should just meet in Barcelona after you can fix it? And of course it's not Alonso, it's the bad luck that follows him Yeah,we're deeply sorry Yeah,if you want,we'll wait for you in Barcelona. We could watch the race all together! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Autumnpuma 0 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 Yeah,we're deeply sorry Yeah,if you want,we'll wait for you in Barcelona. We could watch the race all together! Grand idea! I get dibs on the seat between you and Kay. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted October 18, 2007 Actually, the problem's not Finland, but Spain. Tarragona and Vittoria looked so generic I went to a mods website and downloaded a "photorreal" scenery for Spain. Not only it didn't work, but also messed up my FSX Now I have to re install it. Of course, Alonso must be behind this. Nope, in FUschumi(& christano)'s words... Schumi, Todt, Ferrari and FIA are behind it... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted October 24, 2007 We're back on business!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted October 25, 2007 We're back on business!!! Glad to have it up and runnning... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted October 25, 2007 Finally face to face... Pelado terminal Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted October 25, 2007 Good to see you guys, and nice thinking of vodka, I still haven't properly celebrated Kimi's victory (overprotective parents). Now we can all drink and let Andres do the flying thingy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted October 25, 2007 Not enough me as of late. I give you failing grades. Just kidding. Humorous as always. Keep it up. Both the good work, and the plane...wouldn't want to die... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted October 25, 2007 Welcome aboard, ladies! And yes, Eric. Actually, as the crowd grows it's hard to both mention you all and the trip itself at the same time! I am never sure where to focus. By the way, as we are alreay airborne and heading for Greece, could you be so kind to put that torch and pitchfork away? Makes me a little nervous, you know. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted October 25, 2007 Welcome aboard, ladies!And yes, Eric. Actually, as the crowd grows it's hard to both mention you all and the trip itself at the same time! I am never sure where to focus. By the way, as we are alreay airborne and heading for Greece, could you be so kind to put that torch and pitchfork away? Makes me a little nervous, you know. Okay...I'll put them away...as soon as I find the machine gun... Greece? Does that mean the most-likely-dead Angie will be on the plane? Where the **** did you go, Angie? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted October 29, 2007 At least you did'nt bring AleJock along! Boy would I have beaten some sense into that man-boy pig! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted November 10, 2007 At least you did'nt bring AleJock along! Boy would I have beaten some sense into that man-boy pig! And another leg of the trip completed! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 10, 2007 Tu blog es un gato muy guapo. Does that make any sense? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted November 10, 2007 Tu blog es un gato muy guapo.Does that make any sense? Ol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted November 11, 2007 At least you did'nt bring AleJock along! Boy would I have beaten some sense into that man-boy pig! He has still not recovered from the Orgasm he got after he saw Hamilton Lose the title. Andres didn't want a messy plane. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted November 11, 2007 Ol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted November 11, 2007 Nice! Por cierto, tu blog es un gato muy interesante. That makes a hell of a lot more sense Share this post Link to post Share on other sites