Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sixten

"shameless Hypocrites Devoid Of Any Integrity"!

I don't think anyone is saying that Massa isn't a good driver, certainly one of the best on the grid, just that it's unlikely that he'll be champion and he lacks that special edge that makes you one of the very best of your generation. He just isn't quite there if you compare him with Hamilton, Alonso or Raikkonen - saying that really isn't an insult. 2007 was his best championship chance, now Kimi has renewed 'love' for F1 and confidence with the tyres/car/team Massa will struggle next year, add to that the lack of tc and it doesn't look good for him. In 2007 he had the benefit of Kimi doing a lot of adaptation, next year he can expect to see the Kimi we saw in the last half of 2007 straightaway.

I think he gets the credit he deserves, that is the credit that a race winner and strong No.2 deserves.

Agreed. 2007 was Massa's best chance of a WDC. King Kimi is a new man now. He's loving F1 like never before, has won races, showed he can and does actually do work to setup his car by managing to come back from a difficult start to the year. He's also got a new GF on the side. I mean what's not to like about this guy. Oh, the Gorilla suit too.

And as Elizabeth mentioned, what's this about Massa gifting Kimi two wins? Massa was beaten fair and square in both those races. Kimi put in the Schumi hot in & out laps as well as qualifying with more fuel on board. His patience also gave him those wins. If anyone thinks Massa gave Kimi those wins, then you havn't been paying attention to the Massa I've seen this season.

Getting back on topic. Peter Saubers recent comments about the cold fuel appeal were interesting. This guy doesn't speak much at all. He's not the type to get involved in the petty political crap either. Unlike say Hill or Stewart who can't seem to shut up.

McLaren got burned by their own lawyers on that appeal. What a total waste of time. They looked like ever bigger idiots than I thought was possible. Sam Michaels comments were revealing too.

You missed the part where Massa said he would help, then he wouldn't, oh and then when he said he would again. That's hardly the behavior of someone really wanting to help. I agree with Elizabeth. His contract or some other factor was involved here.

I concur.

Massa isn't championship material. He just isn't. When he's on pole though he's one of the best on the grid, any other time and he's, less great shall we say...

I don't like him much but he is up there at the top. He might yet manage and pull through some consistency... perhaps not a WC but close.

QUOTE (KoolMonkey @ Nov 17 2007, 02:25 AM) *

"You missed the part where Massa said he would help, then he wouldn't, oh and then when he said he would again. That's hardly the behavior of someone really wanting to help. I agree with Elizabeth. His contract or some other factor was involved here."

yes, factor was wdc points & kimi's slim chances of wc B)

Nope. He said he will help the team after it's not mathematically possible. If you had seen the Brazil Press conference(the race he gave to Kimi) he said "if it helps the team, i am happy" like 10 times in his speech....

Yes i believe your right; Samsung help the record for a year, and then lost it...

he gave the race to Kimi????? you seem to be very sure of it...where's your source???

he gave the race to Kimi????? you seem to be very sure of it...where's your source???

You need to have watched the race; he was called 3 laps before his offical time to come in...

Of course i don't have any sources, coz if there were, an FIA investigation would be going on, so we both can't prove anything ans willl have to accept that we have different opinions on this matter...

You need to have watched the race; he was called 3 laps before his offical time to come in...

Of course i don't have any sources, coz if there were, an FIA investigation would be going on, so we both can't prove anything ans willl have to accept that we have different opinions on this matter...

Kimi was fuelled heavier than him, by 2 more laps....so, Kimi should have pitted after 5 more laps!

Massa is a sorry loser, please start supporting someone else :P

I can't help but think what his excuses will be in '08, have you even given thought to this???

Ferrari did their battle plan before the race. They probably agreed that if at second pitstop Kimi is behind Felipe, Felipe would relax a little bit so that Kimi could be able to pass. They are not stupid to do team orders over the radio or via pit board. Once they did it over the radio, were so viciously (and rightfully) attacked by everyone. Lesson was learned, so this time there is no evidence.

Ferrari did their battle plan before the race. They probably agreed that if at second pitstop Kimi is behind Felipe, Felipe would relax a little bit so that Kimi could be able to pass. They are not stupid to do team orders over the radio or via pit board. Once they did it over the radio, were so viciously (and rightfully) attacked by everyone. Lesson was learned, so this time there is no evidence.

Indeed. I don't think either driver was racing to their full potential, so I think it's a moot point, to be honest.

Indeed. I don't think either driver was racing to their full potential, so I think it's a moot point, to be honest.

then people should'nt come with statements like Massa gifted or gave him the race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then people should'nt come with statements like Massa gifted or gave him the race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're preaching to the converted, Brad! :lol:

You're preaching to the converted, Brad! :lol:

for gods sake, who was the better and faster driver of all during the 2nd half of the season!!!!!!!!!

*****bends down gasping, takes a deep breath, screams again*****

for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: you don't mind me using you as the screammanikin just this once Pabloh... :lol:

for gods sake, who was the better and faster driver of all during the 2nd half of the season!!!!!!!!!

Ermmmmmmmmm, you're preaching to the converted, Brad!!!!! That means I don't think the win was gifted to him! :lol:

I'm never going to last a week at this rate :eusa_think::mf_tongue:

Ermmmmmmmmm, you're preaching to the converted, Brad!!!!! That means I don't think the win was gifted to him! :lol:

I'm never going to last a week at this rate :eusa_think::mf_tongue:

I know....but i still needed to vent and scream!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yes.

Oh don't worry, she's too thick to find out such things :whistling:

:lol: Yeah I'd be more worried about the kids!

Yes.

:lol: Yeah I'd be more worried about the kids!

Ain't that the truth. Though to be fair, my kids take after Mandy, so they are a bit thick too.

Ain't that the truth. Though to be fair, my kids take after Mandy, so they are a bit thick too.

:lol: Yeah I know. I remember they were cute.

EDIT: you don't mind me using you as the screammanikin just this once Pabloh... :lol:

Kimi and Massa had equal fastest laps till Brazil. And then Kimi set the fastest lap in Brazil, thus took the cup...

Massa lost any mathematical chance of wining in the second half so Kimi was rightfully given the better setup...

Anyways it makes not point to discuss this with you, Brad...