Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Barcelona Testing

Yes the renault looks ugly with it's fin. What it needs is a bull on it to make it look pretty...maybe they could use a cow instead as the bull is already taken....orrrrrrr....ING's logo has a Lion, so why not a lion with it's tail.....

In this months F1 Racing, either Mike Gascoyne or Frank Dernie can't remember who exactly, (they were both writers in the article) suggested that the engine cover on the RB4 was just a decoy for something else that they discovered :eusa_think:

Just thought I would mention that for the record anyway.

Thank you very much for the info and pictures. :)

I dont have a time to have this at control :(

1. Barrichello Honda ( 1:18.928 77)

2. Fisichella Force India-Ferrari ( 1:19.721 79)

3. Massa Ferrari ( 1:20.283 113)

4. Coulthard Red Bull-Renault ( 1:20.392 87)

5. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes ( 1:20.452 96)

6. Alonso Renault ( 1:20.616 118)

7. Rosberg Williams-Toyota ( 1:20.800 115)

8. Glock Toyota ( 1:20.870 112)

9. Heidfeld BMW-Sauber ( 1:20.981 97)

Honda have new aero "rabbit ears" :D maybe not nice but it must be good :)

In Monday Massa owns everybody. Ferrari looks very nice Best Time on Track 1:18.339 just very quicky :)

Fisichella at second hmmm, Coulthard at 4 hmm i dont know what to think about this.

McLaren-Mercedes at 5 they can stay on that place for me not only on tests ;)

Alonso have the the ugliest Renault ever ...

and

My Team on last ... WT* ;)

but as we know some testing slick some parts to 2009 and some to this year so Times arent say what Team have better or worst parts on this Testing Days.

In this months F1 Racing, either Mike Gascoyne or Frank Dernie can't remember who exactly, (they were both writers in the article) suggested that the engine cover on the RB4 was just a decoy for something else that they discovered :eusa_think:

Just thought I would mention that for the record anyway.

Nah, it's an adaptation of Gordon Murrays Brabham vertical wing from the 70's which lasted 3/4 of a lap before failing, but before it did the car had massive stability increase. It was ahead of it's time as the materials weren't there to make it reliable and stand up to the stresses imposed in a straight line and going fast.

Honda have new aero "rabbit ears" :D maybe not nice but it must be good :)

Honda tested a version of the dumbo / elephant ears last year, however the version that Honda tested are a little slimmer than the version tested last year. I wonder if one they will race the dumbo ears and two if the FIA will allow them to race.

Nah, it's an adaptation of Gordon Murrays Brabham vertical wing from the 70's which lasted 3/4 of a lap before failing, but before it did the car had massive stability increase. It was ahead of it's time as the materials weren't there to make it reliable and stand up to the stresses imposed in a straight line and going fast.

Yeah I do remember reading that somewhere or someone mentioning it. It was probably you :D

BMW - Sauber tested a larger engine cover than what was used in the opening three rounds of the Championship.

Those Honda rabbit ears look d#cky - lol

Agree :D

At least it was faster than this year's Renault.

:lol:

Yes the renault looks ugly with it's fin. What it needs is a bull on it to make it look pretty...maybe they could use a cow instead as the bull is already taken....orrrrrrr....ING's logo has a Lion, so why not a lion with it's tail.....

Nah, it just needs to be covered by a giant brown paper-bag with two eye-holes cut in it for Alonso to peep through :D

Testing times from Barcelona (April 16)

1. ALONSO Renault 1m18.483s

2. SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m19.323s

3. SUTIL Force India 1m19.424s

4. KUBICA BMW 1m19.785s

5. ROSBERG Williams 1m19.841s

6. BARRICHELLO Honda 1m19.920s

7. HAMILTON McLaren 1m20.591s

8. BOURDAIS Toro Rosso 1m20.715s

9. WEBBER Red Bull 1m20.849s

10. TRULLI Toyota 1m20.867s

Fernando and Michael running on the slicks.

Robert completed a mamoth 112 laps.

Adrain was on the slicks but not coupled with the 2009 reduced aero.

Sebastian crashed heavily in the new STR3 (RB4) and this in turn may jeopardize the introduction of the car at the Turkish GP on May 11th. Must have been a decent whack.

Nico, Rubens, Lewis, Mark and Jarno all ran on the grooves in preparation for the up coming Spanish GP.

Force India and STR aren't testing tomorrow. Rain is expected for the final day.

97142.jpg

Is it just me or did Kimi get a new helmet design? Or did Ferrari hire a new young driver to test with?

Is it just me or did Kimi get a new helmet design? Or did Ferrari hire a new young driver to test with?

Just one of those endless guys from germany that come evert once in a while and never accomplish anything. Michael Schwarzennegger or something like that.

Nobody will remember him, mark my words. He might be the next football superstar, though.

Just one of those endless guys from germany that come evert once in a while and never accomplish anything. Michael Schwarzennegger or something like that.

Nobody will remember him, mark my words. He might be the next football superstar, though.

German, eh? I reckon even if nobody remembers him, Max Mosley may not forget him considering his fetish...

Anyway, hope the kid doesn't get too psyched out if he fails at F1. I'm sure he could have a lovely career in Tanzanian Formula 3.

German, eh? I reckon even if nobody remembers him, Max Mosley may not forget him considering his fetish...

Anyway, hope the kid doesn't get too psyched out if he fails at F1. I'm sure he could have a lovely career in Tanzanian Formula 3.

Nah, he just doesn't have it in him. I watched his whole Jordan career. He couldn't even last for one lap. Even Ide had a better start and lasted more laps on his debut. After that, I didn't pay any more attention to him. I think he went to drive for Benetton. Those guys make sweaters, for George's sake! :rolleyes:

Honda have the elephant ears back, and seem to have adopted those ferrari wheel thingy majiggys!

-_-:lol:

I must say, as ugly as I find modern F1 cars to be, the slicks make them look ten times better.

Shame that they'll have the red sidewalls next year, that'll look so stupid.

The shark fins look bloody ridiculous. I'm sorry but they need to go a.s.a.p!!!