Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the ferret

Goodbye

Recommended Posts

Why do people have to announce they are leaving?

We're not public transport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah I'm just being a grumpy old man today - had too much cr*p too deal with at work :D

Hmm, I have the same type of day Meani Wan. Grumpy old men then eh? We could make a film. At times like this it's best to let go, tell everyone how you feel, get it out of your system, share it with your chums. Let them offer their wisdom and lend a helping hand.

I will show you mine my friend, then you can show me yours.......

I sit here having suffered 4 days of a bug that people politely call, 'a tummy bug'. NO! I feel like I've had a Tindaloo washed down with a few pints of Boddingtons Best. My arse is in shreds, ripped assunder by farts that hit 8.5 on the Richter Scale, the State of California have called - asking me get therapy and stop messing up their daily tremor readings, I've upset friends & family through the passing of pure sulphur, a brown cloud surrounds me, small children cower in fear as I waddle past, my arse cheeks squeezed tight, but not tight enough to prevent that sweaty greasy deposit that is so hard to tell between gas and a follow through. My son is in hospital, a 'pull my finger' game gone terribly wrong, they hope to have him cleaned up by Friday.

And NOW. NOW! I have a client that wants to know why they're making no business from their website that was designed in 1998 with 'Publisher' by a retard with a fetish for light yellow text on a BROWN background, a client that thinks milk bottle tops are the local currency. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH.

Ah. I feel so much better. Thank you for being there Meani Wan.

And if you don't mind, please can you not tell me yours now, I don't want my day spoiling again.

:P:P

Oh yes. Cheerio Ferret. You should stay and be cheerful like what we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nah I'm just being a grumpy old man today - had too much cr*p too deal with at work :D

Don't give the pr!cks the satisfaction - that's my motto! :lol:

Why do people have to announce they are leaving?

We're not public transport.

I am. I will let anyone ride me for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol:

You mean you were lighting your farts at work? Fair play Pabloh, you're my hero!! Can you get your legs round the back of your head? :P

I wish it had been just that! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmm, I have the same type of day Meani Wan. Grumpy old men then eh? We could make a film. At times like this it's best to let go, tell everyone how you feel, get it out of your system, share it with your chums. Let them offer their wisdom and lend a helping hand.

I will show you mine my friend, then you can show me yours.......

I sit here having suffered 4 days of a bug that people politely call, 'a tummy bug'. NO! I feel like I've had a Tindaloo washed down with a few pints of Boddingtons Best. My arse is in shreds, ripped assunder by farts that hit 8.5 on the Richter Scale, the State of California have called - asking me get therapy and stop messing up their daily tremor readings, I've upset friends & family through the passing of pure sulphur, a brown cloud surrounds me, small children cower in fear as I waddle past, my arse cheeks squeezed tight, but not tight enough to prevent that sweaty greasy deposit that is so hard to tell between gas and a follow through. My son is in hospital, a 'pull my finger' game gone terribly wrong, they hope to have him cleaned up by Friday.

And NOW. NOW! I have a client that wants to know why they're making no business from their website that was designed in 1998 with 'Publisher' by a retard with a fetish for light yellow text on a BROWN background, a client that thinks milk bottle tops are the local currency. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH.

Ah. I feel so much better. Thank you for being there Meani Wan.

And if you don't mind, please can you not tell me yours now, I don't want my day spoiling again.

:P:P

Oh yes. Cheerio Ferret. You should stay and be cheerful like what we are.

:lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
However, I digress.............in our toilets they installed smoking detectors (slightly different to a smoke detector) to stop people going in for a sly smoke when the weather was too bad outside. Anyway, on said day I was in the toilets, suffering the same as you, when all of a sudden a voice says 'PLEASE PUT OUT THE CIGARETTE', which of course didn't help my condition at all, because I sh!t myself with fright, as nobody else was in the toilets. I'm guessing that I did actually, physically, not metaphorically, but actually singe my arse....................

:roll: very funny Paul!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
However, I digress.............in our toilets they installed smoking detectors (slightly different to a smoke detector) to stop people going in for a sly smoke when the weather was too bad outside. Anyway, on said day I was in the toilets, suffering the same as you, when all of a sudden a voice says 'PLEASE PUT OUT THE CIGARETTE', which of course didn't help my condition at all, because I sh!t myself with fright, as nobody else was in the toilets. I'm guessing that I did actually, physically, not metaphorically, but actually singe my arse....................

We had one of those. But in these troubled times I thought it might be a shiite detector.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
At times like this it's best to let go, tell everyone how you feel, get it out of your system, share it with your chums. Let them offer their wisdom and lend a helping hand.

:D No you don't really want to know how I feel :D Mine is down to the need for a three day power outage in my organisation whilst the power people do some work. Sounds simple? Not when you have 1,000 users, 25 servers, 300 PCs and lots of other network, printer, copier and other gubbins that have to be switched off in a specific order and switched back on again.

We have a plan, that is fine. Except some d*ckhead says, "we *have* to have XYZ system up and running come what may (even though it is not necessary) - let's hire in generators? No, can't we move the servers out to somewhere else? Can't we run an extension cable from somewhere else" So I have to go off and look into each option and assess whether they are feasible (which they are not)....

I was the poor schmuck who sent out the email saying we were switching systems off which has lead to everyone thinking its my fault and moaning at me....

Then finally some other bright spark changes the date, so we replan and then changes it back again to the original date. arrrgggghhh

All of this takes place over the Summer and means shifting people's holidays around too. And I was only told about all this yesterday.

So that's why I'm Mr Grumpy :D

I sit here having suffered 4 days of a bug that people politely call, 'a tummy bug'.

Ah. I feel so much better. Thank you for being there Meani Wan.

Rather more detail than we needed :)

...and grasshopper I am happy to be there....

Hope you (and your family's nostrils) recover. :)

The side effects of my gluten allergy if I eat anything containing gluten are some of the symptoms you describe - so I (and my family) share your pain :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:D No you don't really want to know how I feel :D Mine is down to the need for a three day power outage in my organisation whilst the power people do some work. Sounds simple? Not when you have 1,000 users, 25 servers, 300 PCs and lots of other network, printer, copier and other gubbins that have to be switched off in a specific order and switched back on again.

We have a plan, that is fine. Except some d*ckhead says, "we *have* to have XYZ system up and running come what may (even though it is not necessary) - let's hire in generators? No, can't we move the servers out to somewhere else? Can't we run an extension cable from somewhere else" So I have to go off and look into each option and assess whether they are feasible (which they are not)....

I was the poor schmuck who sent out the email saying we were switching systems off which has lead to everyone thinking its my fault and moaning at me....

Then finally some other bright spark changes the date, so we replan and then changes it back again to the original date. arrrgggghhh

All of this takes place over the Summer and means shifting people's holidays around too. And I was only told about all this yesterday.

So that's why I'm Mr Grumpy :D

Rather more detail than we needed :)

...and grasshopper I am happy to be there....

Hope you (and your family's nostrils) recover. :)

The side effects of my gluten allergy if I eat anything containing gluten are some of the symptoms you describe - so I (and my family) share your pain :D

Hopefully not like the ones mentioned above.... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:D No you don't really want to know how I feel :D Mine is down to the need for a three day power outage in my organisation whilst the power people do some work. Sounds simple?

Jaysus! You made me feel suicidal Meani Wan. :P My gaseous eruptions feel rather pleasant, warm and comfy compared to your personal disaster zone. I've learnt to find a positive outcome to my Richter Bum. If I wasn't such a cold, heartless smelly bar steward I'd probably feel sorry for you. :lol:

Hey, but now you've released, off-loaded and spurted your crappy day all over us don't you feel invigorated? C'mon. Admit it, you feel like a full on Timotae advert don't ya? Running nekid in slow-mo with with fit nubile 60 yr old nympho's through a valley of fresh daffodils and veggie protected nettles. And some organic cow poo. Or Pabloh's poo. Whatever - you feel relaxed.........calm...............ready for tomorrow.......Karma centred.........take big breasts breaths........ see yourself as lean'n hungry. Chomping on the bit of one of those things that Max chews on when he's testing that new rubber head gear.

Feel the next dawning coming at you like an uncontrollable Japanese train. See yourself making Spidey webs against nearby buildings to halt it's progress. See the day as Octopus Fella and you, nailing him whilst he drops your Granny to the ground 100 feet below. Ignore her screams to be rescued as you take on the the metaphorical twat that ruined your day. And get yer finger out.

I was thinking of taking a career in motivational speaking. What do 'ya reckon ,now I've cheered you up?

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaysus! You made me feel suicidal Meani Wan. :P

:D very good :D - but don't give up the day job I feel that the Medilloni dependant's need all the help they can get. :)

Er no, I don't feel better having shared the pain :P What does make me feel better is knowing that tomorrow is Friday and I have a day off :) ...and believe me this was about 0.1 on the Meaney Richter scale compared to some of the cr*p I have to deal with :) Hence why I am looking for a new job... Funnily enough the IT director role came up at McLaren recently - I did apply but did not get past first base (not a huge surprise given the likely competition).....

Actually all is calm - I have inner peace (unlike your bowels) :)

Ohhhhhmmmmmm....

I can recommend a healthy dose of fibre - a few dozen prunes or dates would sort you out.......... no, no, no! You're supposed to eat them Meds, not put them up there.... :)

And thanks for your words of wisdom Medilloni-Lama and may 1,000 doves gently waft little birdy farts in your direction, may your nose hair grow long and may your belly button fluff accumulate plentifully and always be blue.... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And thanks for your words of wisdom Medilloni-Lama and may 1,000 doves gently waft little birdy farts in your direction, may your nose hair grow long and may your belly button fluff accumulate plentifully and always be blue.... :D

Funny you should mention the nose hair and belly button fluff. Did you know that belly button fluff actually comes up from your underwear to form that furry nest? Hence the colour of said hair will be manily the colour of your undercrackers. And nose hair, well I love a good pluck :P

Hope you have a great day off Meani Wan, sounds like you need it - the problem you described ealier sounds similar to one we suffered with from Rackspace a couple of months ago..........

And, we have a vacancy for head of IT, but I fear our humble northern location might put you off. And the wonderful fresh air up here on the foothills of the Lake District might be too much for you ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PS: You need a thick skin to survive here :) We're a nice bunch really, but a tad blunt.

Hmmm, I find this forum is pretty easy going and chilled out compared to the rec.autos.sport.f1 newsgroup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It only took you 40 some posts to realize this forum is not about F1 (the violent minority of lewisteric hooligans makes sure of that).

Thats total rubbish. On the whole, the lewis croud on here are pretty good folks. I am a fan of Fernando, but c\'mon I find most of the Anti-Alonso folks on here are ferrari/raikkonen fans (and cavallino who just hates everything that doesnt fit into his way of thinking).

My advice is that you do as I do. When I want to engage those that care about F1, I go elsewhere. When I want a laugh, I come here.

Probably because most people at other forums are too polite to laugh at your inane and inept ramblings.

Nonsense from A to Z. Where are the apologies from the lewisteric yihad after McLaren _finally_ was forced to admit they had lied and cheated all along? Nowhere, of course. Same goes for \"giving credit\" to those that deserve it. The only \"credit\" given around here is when the eager boys congratulate each other after sperm jokes, after claiming to have the \"right\" (as written in the forum) to hate and bully this or that driver, and/or after shrieking their worship of Hamilton.... that goes to show how much F1 is appreciated around here.

Sure the actual truth is that you aren\'t actually an anti-lewis hooligan? I would like to remind you Spygate was about the McLaren team, Lewis was pretty much cleared of any involvement, in fact I got the impression he didnt even have a clue what was going on, so why you are blaming Lewis about spygate is beyond me.

I am actuallee George W Bush, but no one hear wud beeleeve me if I said it. Beecawze anybody can use the google on the internets and get enough infourmashon to back up there story. Buy the way, Laura gave me herpes in collige. I bet no one hear new that one!

:lol:

Seriously man, what do you care what a bunch of f1 nerds think of you? This is the Internet, man. We\'re all e-ballers that make a $1,000,000 a year and have 17 inch winkies.

Actually mine is 21 inches, and I make 2 million a year. Don\'t misrepresent me :(

I think Kimi got exicted when he saw Kingfisher the beer brand he loves, So for some reason he thought if i hit the car he would get a jackpot of Kingfisher beer....

Maybe Ferrari should just replace his usual in car drink with a mixture of Vodka and Red bull :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thats total rubbish. On the whole, the lewis croud on here are pretty good folks. I am a fan of Fernando, but c\'mon I find most of the Anti-Alonso folks on here are ferrari/raikkonen fans (and cavallino who just hates everything that doesnt fit into his way of thinking).

Hello sunshine :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maybe Ferrari should just replace his usual in car drink with a mixture of Vodka and Red bull :P

They did. They just got the mixture a tad wrong in Monaco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Afternoon :)

Probably not enough vodka :P

Exactly :lol:

Kimi always drives like that when there's too much blood in his alcohol stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmmm, I find this forum is pretty easy going and chilled out compared to the rec.autos.sport.f1 newsgroup.

Really? :(

I had to charge you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmmm, I find this forum is pretty easy going and chilled out compared to the rec.autos.sport.f1 newsgroup.

Mhhh that bad ahh...

Boys, we have to work harder!!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry been really busy this week the hairdryers in the salon overheated and burnt some old womans head then we had a problem with a delivery of hairspray that was past its use by date. You know how it is running a business that is busy all the time.

So what were we talking about wasnt it some swedish pen*s enlarger saying goodbye..... what a jessie!!! :P

Brian the son of God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...