pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 http://www.dscshow.com/cc-common/gallery/d...album_id=133333 Gives new meaning to the expression.........her body is great but her face could stop a clock.................... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Must be something wrong with my eyes. Some of them weren't too bad..........until I got to #41 and my glasses broke. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 http://www.dscshow.com/cc-common/gallery/d...album_id=133333Gives new meaning to the expression.........her body is great but her face could stop a clock.................... Never heard of a butter face girl before. It's what we would call a bobfoc - body off baywatch face off crimewatch. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LabradoRacer 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 This reminds me of what I read in the toilet in school : "So what if the girl is ugly? Cover the face, fcuk the base." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Must be something wrong with my eyes. Some of them weren't too bad..........until I got to #41 and my glasses broke. I was going to say those at #41 had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, but that'd be an understatement. ........bobfoc - body off baywatch face off crimewatch...... Classic Paul Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Must be something wrong with my eyes. Some of them weren't too bad..........until I got to #41 and my glasses broke. 51 and 52 also. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 This reminds me of what I read in the toilet in school : "So what if the girl is ugly? Cover the face, fcuk the base." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 41 is some sort of 'Proclaimers' sex change error. bobfoc is inspired. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Never heard of a butter face girl before. It's what we would call a bobfoc - body off baywatch face off crimewatch. This reminds me of what I read in the toilet in school : "So what if the girl is ugly? Cover the face, fcuk the base." Two new phrases to use! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 #15, 41 & 51 will haunt me for life! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Never heard of a butter face girl before. It's what we would call a bobfoc - body off baywatch face off crimewatch. more like face off the Exorcist! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AleHop 0 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Is #10 because of the one standing in the middle? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 I'd do them! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Well since we're getting into personal confessions...... I actually find less attractive girls can be quite sexy, in a dirtier sort of way, if anyone understands that? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Hobbs was right: If she's got a nice body, that's great. If she's got an ugly face, that's ok too, just put a paper bag over that s##t. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Is #10 because of the one standing in the middle? It can't be for the other 2, surely?? I'd do them! Well, they are alive, yes Well since we're getting into personal confessions...... I actually find less attractive girls can be quite sexy, in a dirtier sort of way, if anyone understands that? Yeah, I do. Basically, the pretty ones are out of your league, so you train yourself to find ugly girls sexy Actually, this just confirms to me how low my standards are Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 You have standards? My, you're full of surprises. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 You have standards? My, you're full of surprises. Well, I call them standards, other people call them gutter level. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Well, they are alive, yes Wow, are they? They are out of my league, then Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Wow, are they? They are out of my league, then Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jez 0 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 I was going to say those at #41 had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, but that'd be an understatement. Well since we're getting into personal confessions...... I actually find less attractive girls can be quite sexy, in a dirtier sort of way, if anyone understands that? I agree. And thanks Murray, I was going to say the same thing but you've allowed me to save face. Until I went and posted that.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Well since we're getting into personal confessions...... I actually find less attractive girls can be quite sexy, in a dirtier sort of way, if anyone understands that? Yes. Fat and/or ugly girls are more grateful that you picked them. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Glad i'm not a man. Summat to cheer you boys up Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Glad i'm not a man. Summat to cheer you boys up Did I ever mention I buy my Kleenex in industrial quantities? And it's only at these times when you notice the last word of the previous sentence is half horny Excellent. Thanks to Bruce for this smutfest Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 Glad i'm not a man. Oh, it's not that bad really. Sometimes we're not sad, desperate, needy old perverts atall. I had a whole five seconds today. Did I ever mention I buy my Kleenex in industrial quantities? And it's only at these times when you notice the last word of the previous sentence is half horny Don't be rid#ckulous. That's just arseking for trouble. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites