Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Kimi'S Career

Kimi in 2010  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will...

• Retire from motorsport altogether and race for fun.
    • Continue his F1 career.
    • Start a WRC carreer.
    • Stay home, enjoy his millions, party every night and enjoy doing nothing, may buy a PS3.

My Dad was saying that when BBC where talking to Toyota president about them signing Kimi! If so, bye bye Trulli you whingebag, but I guess he's Italian!

Racist!!!!! :P

(Only joking)

Anyway, slightly off topic, but Heidfeld has been linked to McLaren and Renault in the past day. I think it's pretty certain that Kimi will be off to 'yota. But then again, I was pretty confident he'd be off to McLaren, so let's see.

Racist!!!!! :P

(Only joking)

Anyway, slightly off topic, but Heidfeld has been linked to McLaren and Renault in the past day. I think it's pretty certain that Kimi will be off to 'yota. But then again, I was pretty confident he'd be off to McLaren, so let's see.

Or suddenly Webber might be moved to another Scuderia (nobody would miss Jaime and Buemi anyhow) and Kimi might sign to Red Bull. His lifestyle would fit the drink perfectly. :)

Or suddenly Webber might be moved to another Scuderia (nobody would miss Jaime and Buemi anyhow) and Kimi might sign to Red Bull. His lifestyle would fit the drink perfectly. :)

Toyota already said Kimi is too expensive for them so I am not counting on a Kimi's move to that team and I don't want it, I still hope to see him at Mclaren again but it is looking less likely as the rumors regarding this are cooling down, the way I am seeing this I am thinking that Kimi is heading to rally, he doesn't have any reason to stay in F1 if he doesn't get the money he is asking for and it looks like that is a big issue for any team right now.

.....except that Kimi's manager has said any talks with Red Bull have now ended. I'd hope, and pray to a certain extent, that Webber has secured his Red Bull seat for next year with his great Brazilian win, if it was ever in any doubt.

Toyota has the most money out of all 3 of them. Kimi doesn't come cheap, so I think he'll end up there.

I'd hope, and pray to a certain extent, that Webber has secured his Red Bull seat for next year with his great Brazilian,

I didn't realize Christian Horner liked it hairless, but I guess I can understand.

I am asking where do you have the proof about Lewis's family having to do anything with Mclaren's controversy? What does his dad have to do with it? or his brother? do you know his half brother suffers from Cerebral Palsy? What do they has a family have to do with Mclaren's controversies? Monaco was genuinely Lewis's fault, which even Me and (I think) Mike agreed to it...who have always been his supporters......keep bringing the Hungaroring Sh#t, it only makes your dream boy Nando look like a bigger fool.....what Lewis did to Nando was cunning and clever, what Nando did in return was utter foolishness, when everyone in the world was watching...if he had a class, he would have done what Lewis did to him, instead he would have done it during the next qualifying....what do Nando's fans say about his stupid moves in US GP? looks like you all missed a race...

Who's Nando? I have not said a word about that Nando. In MONACO it was McLaren the team investigated by the FIA, remember? dam.gif In HUNGARORING it was McLaren who lost the points in the Constructor's, remember? dam.gifdam.gif

The only whinning family we have out here are some of the Nando fanatics...supported by THE Maure.....

You are just obsessed with Nando. Or maybe obsessed with maure? eusa_think.gif

Ah! **** your respect for Lewis sideways.......suddenly you don't have to desperately show your that IQ is bigger than what it is..

No, my IQ is smaller than ever because of the micro waves from mobile phones, WiFi... Even ovens! eusa_think.gif That's affecting my brain more than reading your posts but it used to be very high so I must still have enough to double yours. controller.gif

Ok, I hate Hamilton to the core. Happy? m00p.gif

Weren't saying that a couple of years ago!

My respect wasn't built up a couple of years ago (2007). But in some races last season and this season he's gained a lot as a driver.

Who's Nando? I have not said a word about that Nando. In MONACO it was McLaren the team investigated by the FIA, remember? dam.gif In HUNGARORING it was McLaren who lost the points in the Constructor's, remember? dam.gifdam.gif

You are just obsessed with Nando. Or maybe obsessed with maure? eusa_think.gif

No, my IQ is smaller than ever because of the micro waves from mobile phones, WiFi... Even ovens! eusa_think.gif That's affecting my brain more than reading your posts but it used to be very high so I must still have enough to double yours. controller.gif

Ok, I hate Hamilton to the core. Happy? m00p.gif

My respect wasn't built up a couple of years ago (2007). But in some races last season and this season he's gained a lot as a driver.

And the waves and waves of crap keeps coming.....its high time I stop feeding the trolls...my fault..

Oh dear. We're back to this. It'll actually be interesting the day that Lewis fans and Fernando fans stop going at each other. But don't let me stop your debate.

Oh dear. We're back to this. It'll actually be interesting the day that Lewis fans and Fernando fans stop going at each other. But don't let me stop your debate.

yep, but i fear it'll never happen

:(

unless both sets of supporters get a new common enemy

:eusa_think:

how about this...

i think there both very good drivers and very immature boys.

that's right Alonso fans - I think Hamilton's fast and Alonso's childish.

that's right Hamilton fans - I think Alonso's fast and Hamilton's childish.

:boxing:

and here's a dancing milk carton.

:milk_carton:

Oh dear. We're back to this. It'll actually be interesting the day that Lewis fans and Fernando fans stop going at each other.

Wow, what an ambitious thought!

Yes, especially when considering , that post was made by a self proclaimed Lewis hater.

unless both sets of supporters get a new common enemy

All you need is Kimi in a fast and reliable Mclaren (or any other car) beating both of them (LH and FA) and they (LH and FA fans) will stop fighting each and it will be them against me. :P

I know, but people though Obama would never become president! :P

I know, but people though Obama would never become president! :P

He didn't. He became tsar. Hehehehehehehehe I made a funny. (Seriously, don't hurt me, I hate people who liken Obama to some not so nice people of the past and I do realize that tsar has no connotations to communism outside of groups of low-IQ individuals in the US, and that Obama is not a communist. I'm neither Nobama nor Probama. I bat both ways. No, wait, now you're going to quote that out of context...)

He didn't. He became tsar. Hehehehehehehehe I made a funny. (Seriously, don't hurt me, I hate people who liken Obama to some not so nice people of the past and I do realize that tsar has no connotations to communism outside of groups of low-IQ individuals in the US, and that Obama is not a communist. I'm neither Nobama nor Probama. I bat both ways. No, wait, now you're going to quote that out of context...)

So you are implying that Flavio Briatore was the biggest benefactor of humankind? And that Piquet actually saved lives by crashing at Singapore 2008?

That's it. I am quitting this forum once and for all. I can only take so much bulls##t. You sicken me, you hear me? You sicken me.

So you are implying that Flavio Briatore was the biggest benefactor of humankind?

He's certainly got the big part down. Not sure about the benefactor of humankind portion, though.

So you are implying that Flavio Briatore was the biggest benefactor of humankind? And that Piquet actually saved lives by crashing at Singapore 2008?

That's it. I am quitting this forum once and for all. I can only take so much bulls##t. You sicken me, you hear me? You sicken me.

I would say so if not for that thong picture :ph34r:

I would say so if not for that thong picture :ph34r:

Thanks!:o

It took me 3 weeks to forget about that and I was just getting ready to sleep!

Now I 'll be having nightmares about Briatore running around naked, slinging fruits at me with his thong shouting in Italian and yelling at me to go there and sniff it :( !

Pretty much the same dream I always have when seeing or remembering that one...:confused2:

Alonso would be retired. Unlikely interesting my friend. byebye.gif

Thanks!:o

It took me 3 weeks to forget about that and I was just getting ready to sleep!

Now I 'll be having nightmares about Briatore running around naked, slinging fruits at me with his thong shouting in Italian and yelling at me to go there and sniff it :( !

Pretty much the same dream I always have when seeing or remembering that one...:confused2:

:lol:

Alonso would be retired. Unlikely interesting my friend. byebye.gif

I agree with you F1 is a better with Alonso while he is being beatten. :P

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/323841/Haug_McLaren_has_seat_available/

This is a very clear message to Kimi and I agree with Haug, I think Kimi is just thinking about the money and he is not very motivated to be a team player, he can not get a better seat than Mclaren's the seat is available to him but he is checking another offers so he is chasing money not the best possible seat like he said before, I think this puts him in the same level of Alonso the liar.

http://www.totalf1.c...seat_available/

This is a very clear message to Kimi and I agree with Haug, I think Kimi is just thinking about the money and he is not very motivated to be a team player, he can not get a better seat than Mclaren's the seat is available to him but he is checking another offers so he is chasing money not the best possible seat like he said before, I think this puts him in the same level of Alonso the liar.

The big difference is that Alonso is going to earn less money in Ferrari in 2010 than what he would have earned in Renault, about 10 M cheaper. Why would he leave Renault if he were so keen on money? What Haug said is the type of contract Alonso will have next year in Ferrari. The final amount will depend on his results very much.

If Kimi goes for the money it would be very disappointing and that would drastically change my opinon about him as a sportsman/driver.

The big difference is that Alonso is going to earn less money in Ferrari in 2010 than what he would have earned in Renault, about 10 M cheaper. Why would he leave Renault if he were so keen on money? What Haug said is the type of contract Alonso will have next year in Ferrari. The final amount will depend on his results very much.

If Kimi goes for the money it would be very disappointing and that would drastically change my opinon about him as a sportsman/driver.

What I meant is that Kimi so far is looking as liar as Alonso, I wasn't talking that Alonso only cares about money but I agree with your last statement and that will leave me choosing between Massa and Hamilton as my favorite driver even if I have to change my nickname.