Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Kimi'S Career

Kimi in 2010  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will...

• Retire from motorsport altogether and race for fun.
    • Continue his F1 career.
    • Start a WRC carreer.
    • Stay home, enjoy his millions, party every night and enjoy doing nothing, may buy a PS3.

No, I never said I did. It's just F1 and MotoGP are two completey different things. You can't make any observations comparing the two. Kimi certainly ISN'T slow, as the definition for said word is "not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time; "a slow walker";"the slow lane of traffic"; "her steps were slow"; "he was slow inreacting ..." (taken from Google define) and if Kimi wasn't moving quickly, he'd be the back of the grid everytime. But as it is, he isn't slow, so he isn't at the back of the grid. Simple logic.

And neither have you for that matter. :P

Badoer and Fisichella have just shown that Kimi is not slow adn those words from the team, that Kimi is taking the F60 to do things that the wasn't suppose to do (in the possitive way) in other words, Rossi is an idiot and the transitive property will be apply to all those who believe what he said.

:lol: It's back it's back it's back it's back it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!! Oh how _excited_ I am.

I need new hobbies.

:lol:

I suggest you get a man crush on Liam, like me.

Let's see...LdM hinted that Alonso is better than Kimi. Then, Domenicali. Then, Schumi. Now:

That comes from Valentino Rossi, nontheless. http://www.totalf1.c..._not_very_fast/

Don't think for a minute that I am enjoying this because I am not.

But yeah, I am.

Kimi is many things but being slow has never been his problem ;) Rossi usually speaks very wisely no matter what he is asked, in that article he said Kimi was "not very fast" after the first year, he means he was slower than Massa and that is true enough.

I might remind you, Sir, that before Alonso moved to Macca we had many celebrations from Alonso fans and other people too, it's funny to see people make the same mistakes and assumptions. Remember that Alonso is entering a team in a similar situation to Macca, no team orders written into any contracts, and there is a driver there who is fast and loved by Ferrari. You can gloat after Alonso beats Massa to the world title, otherwise your tempting fate :P

those are three Ferrari related persons talking about their new decision, do you really think they are going to tell everyone they chose a worse driver than Kimi just because of money? you are so naive which is almost the same as saying that you are an Alonso's fan.

That's also true!

Kimi is many things but being slow has never been his problem ;) Rossi usually speaks very wisely no matter what he is asked, in that article he said Kimi was "not very fast" after the first year, he means he was slower than Massa and that is true enough.

I might remind you, Sir, that before Alonso moved to Macca we had many celebrations from Alonso fans and other people too, it's funny to see people make the same mistakes and assumptions. Remember that Alonso is entering a team in a similar situation to Macca, no team orders written into any contracts, and there is a driver there who is fast and loved by Ferrari. You can gloat after Alonso beats Massa to the world title, otherwise your tempting fate :P

Well said George..

those are three Ferrari related persons talking about their new decision, do you really think they are going to tell everyone they chose a worse driver than Kimi just because of money? you are so naive which is almost the same as saying that you are an Alonso's fan.

Well said Priest.

Before the truce let me add this, Tifosi recognized that Kimi had been on form in the last races I will add to that that he did it knowing that he would not be in the team next year, in the Q & A he said he knew for quite a while, so his latter from has nothing to do with trying to keep his seat, maybe he is trying to get a top team now but tehn it doesn't make sense try to be in a team and not doing the job, I think his underperformance has more to do with the car and driving stile than with his driving skills or motivation to drive.

Hmm.....you are right,

But I don't think he suddenly started driving better because he had to keep the job or hunt for a new job, it could be simply because Ferrari were focusing more on Kimi's direction and making sure the car suited him...Its just my thought...That may be the reason he was able to do better due to Massa's absence....and even Schumi's too..I didn't notice Schumi lurking around much after Massa was injured..:ph34r:

This was aimed at our little fanboi army here, Mr.George. Of course I do not think Rossi's comments have any value. I am very critical of Kimi, but speed is not one of his weak spots.

You should've known me better by know! :P

This was aimed at our little fanboi army here, Mr.George. Of course I do not think Rossi's comments have any value. I am very critical of Kimi, but speed is not one of his weak spots.

You should've known me better by know! :P

:lol: Oh I thought you were just stirring things up a bit, my reply was aimed at all the people who do believe that stuff :P

:lol: Oh I thought you were just stirring things up a bit, my reply was aimed at all the people who do believe that stuff :P

You dirty worthless b#####d!

(Of course, that insult was not aimed at you. It was aimed at people who believes I could insult you like that! Can you imagine?)

Hmm.....you are right,

But I don't think he suddenly started driving better because he had to keep the job or hunt for a new job, it could be simply because Ferrari were focusing more on Kimi's direction and making sure the car suited him...Its just my thought...That may be the reason he was able to do better due to Massa's absence....and even Schumi's too..I didn't notice Schumi lurking around much after Massa was injured..:ph34r:

that makes a lot of sense and if that is the case and he stays in F1 2010 will be a year to remember.

You dirty worthless b#####d!

(Of course, that insult was not aimed at you. It was aimed at people who believes I could insult you like that! Can you imagine?)

:lol: where is this going to end? I am already waiting to see the answer to this one.

Have you seen his avatar? Thinks that make you go "hmmm..." ;)

Just thought that it was a tribute to a youngster with so much potential!

Just thought that it was a tribute to a youngster with so much potential!

Nope, it's a tribute to his son :P

(In all seriousness, you're right, and it's a nice gesture).

Now there's a conspiracy theory!

Did I race in F1?........Oh....ye...yes, I did. You see, I'm not getting any younger at the moment and my memory is sometimes like a Honda. Fails me everytime.

Eee, back in my day there wouldn't be any of this Sebastian Boomi malarky. If 'd come across his front wing I'd have run to where it was, thrown it off the track, then run back to my car and still got pole! Kids these days with their hipperty hop and Christmas Wrapping music distracting them all the times! :rolleyes:

You see, I'm not getting any younger at the moment and my memory is sometimes like a Honda. Fails me everytime.

Yeah, John, your memory is so bad you forgot your memory "sometimes" fails you and changed it to "everytime" one sentence later :lol:

(I hope you meant 'onda as in 'onda Form'la 1, and not Honda the road cars, which are excruciatingly reliable and undoubtedly the best built cars on them there Merkin roads).

Kimi can probably do whatever Kimi wants. If he can find a good F1 seat for 2010 he should grab it. If all the good seats are taken - and I don't see him making up the numbers with the back markers - and he wants to move on I strongly suspect that's what he will do.

Yeah, John, your memory is so bad you forgot your memory "sometimes" fails you and changed it to "everytime" one sentence later :lol:

(I hope you meant 'onda as in 'onda Form'la 1, and not Honda the road cars, which are excruciatingly reliable and undoubtedly the best built cars on them there Merkin roads).

Yes, my mind IS sometimes like a Honda. But then there are the days it pulls out and becomes a Braun razor and starts winning again, ya see?

These Japanamese people are no better with their "Sat Nav" even today. I remember when I was driving for them once, I was on pole at Monaco and then the blasted thing broke after a few laps!!

Yes, my mind IS sometimes like a Honda. But then there are the days it pulls out and becomes a Braun razor and starts winning again, ya see?

These Japanamese people are no better with their "Sat Nav" even today. I remember when I was driving for them once, I was on pole at Monaco and then the blasted thing broke after a few laps!!

Oi, John, yer mem'ry's really gone the way o' abs'lute mona'chism (an' bollock me that it's gone, I quite liked it that way), you started third at Monaco in '67 in the 'onda, and retired a bit later on. Surely you remember yer win at Monza, dudn't yer?

By the way, if you'd like a drive in the Raindrive Promasta's chassis, give me a ring. I'm 'ere all day, it's not like I do anything now I've been denied a place on grid thrice or so.

Dave

Really, Dave? Only somewhere I heard you'd signed a contract with Nasty Martin and Kinks to turn an ugly duckling into a swan with Gulfstream Oil sponsorship?

Well somebody's been talkin' me up alright, read in the press somewhere that I started on pole for that 'un. Whippersnappers these days, wouldn't you agree ol' Davey Johnson?

Really, Dave? Only somewhere I heard you'd signed a contract with Nasty Martin and Kinks to turn an ugly duckling into a swan with Gulfstream Oil sponsorship?

Well somebody's been talkin' me up alright, read in the press somewhere that I started on pole for that 'un. Whippersnappers these days, wouldn't you agree ol' Davey Johnson?

No, we 'ave signed Korean racer Ken Lee, 'e 'as a song about him, doncher know, so I 'ave to believe that'll be a right ol' jolly ol' smashin' ol' time for the sponsors Golf Oil (you use to lubricate your clubs, I'll 'ave yer know Mrs. Richards wishes I'd go down to Tescos and pick up somethin' to lubricate me own club, but I like it a bit rough, friction, kinda like in motor racin'. Oi, did I say that out loud again? Oi, well yer memory's rubbish anyway, you'll forget you were offended by the time you've done read this sentence).

I say, Mr. Surtees, I'll 'aver yer know you started 3rd in Monaco in the 'onda in 1967. Me name's Richards, by the by. I don't like w'ippersnappas very much, they remind me of w'ales, not to be confused with Wales. I quite like Wales, really fancy that place.

Dave

Thanks and sorry Brad. Don't mean to make you furious.

The thing about Kimi is that I really want to like him and I agree when on form, he is amazing. But the problem is those three words: "when on form".

He's too damn inconsistent and this has coloured my view. I find myself thinking that he lucked into the WDC. Now that is harsh, but you know what I mean.

I guess I want him to be Mika Hakkinen, who I really liked. But he's not and I don't think he is as good either.

I feel the same way about Button too. Nice guy but does he deserve the WDC....? Hmmmm.

IMHO The only two current drivers who look and drive like WDCs now are Alonso and Hamilton (now). Vettel is knocking on the door, but needs some more experience.

No Meanioni, I was furious about Kimi being dumped :(

Hmm.....you are right,

Your eyes have been opened I see...good obversation, although not many will believe us...