Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Kimi'S Career

Kimi in 2010  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will...

• Retire from motorsport altogether and race for fun.
    • Continue his F1 career.
    • Start a WRC carreer.
    • Stay home, enjoy his millions, party every night and enjoy doing nothing, may buy a PS3.

So not contempt with questioning who the champion of 2008 is, we now have to question the actual actual champion of 2007? Well, let's just accept what happened and be gracious in saying the better men won?

No is it not the 2007 champion, everybody knows that Kimi won it, this is about the 2007 Mclaren team-mate battle, about who was better at the end of the season, ABF don't accept he was defeated by a rookie in 2007, they don't want to think can happen to Alonso now with a team-mate like Massa and they are giving tehmselves fake excuses about what happen in 2007 just to be able to look at the future with some hope.

dam.gifroll.gifonefinger.giflmavfa.gifloljump.giflolroll.gificon2_flag.gifgrouplaugh.gif

http://www.formula1latest.com/2007/05/28/lewis-hamilton-restrained-by-ron-dennis/

Lewis Hamilton Restrained by Ron Dennis

Posted in Alonso, FIA rules, Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Mclaren, Monaco GP, Monte Carlo, Ron Dennis on May 28th, 2007

By Syntagma Racing Team - leave a comment!

Fernando Alonso was helped to victory in the Monaco Grand Prix by instructions to team-mate Lewis Hamilton to let his senior partner take the race.

Formula Ones governing body, FIA, is to investigate McLarens victory at the Monaco Grand Prix after boss Ron Dennis orchestrated a team procession, reports the UK Daily Mail.

Yesterdays race saw Fernando Alonso lead home team-mate Lewis Hamilton in a contrived one-two and now the FIA are to launch a probe into the victory for a possible breach of the international sporting code.

A statement on the FIAs website, www.fia.com, reads, The FIA has launched an investigation into incidents involving the McLaren Mercedes team at the 2007 Monaco Grand Prix in light of a possible breach of the international sporting code. The relevant evidence is under review and a further announcement will be made in due course.

Team orders are banned by FIA, after Rubens Barrichello was told to let Michael Schumacher win the Austrian GP in 2002.

Ron Dennis insisted there was nothing wrong with his plans for the race. He had plans in the event of a possible safety car incident, as had occurred in four of the previous five Monaco GPs. In that case, Hamilton would have claimed the victory.

But Hamilton surely holds the psychological advantage from here on in assuming his team allows him to win.

Ancient history! - If people are unable to move on when it comes to their favourite driver losing (fairly or not) in a sports event, then I don't understand how they cope with real life losses :mellow:

Edit:- Anyway, carry on, it's not my right to police your discussion.

Ancient history! - If people are unable to move on when it comes to their favourite driver losing (fairly or not) in a sports event, then I don't understand how they cope with real life losses :mellow:

Indeed. I know people were questioning the result of races inlight of the crash-gate, but this is getting stupid now. Accept who won and who lost. Move on. We're in 2009, not 2008 or even 2007. What happened happened.

I ask the same.

Indeed. I know people were questioning the result of races inlight of the crash-gate, but this is getting stupid now. Accept who won and who lost. Move on. We're in 2009, not 2008 or even 2007. What happened happened.

I know but I don't know how they want me to believe Alonso is the best when they don't seem to understand these simple facts. :P

I know what happened:

Max: "Sorry Flav you're suspended for life.

Bernie: "Hey while we're at it, why not investigate the 2007 Monaco GP.

Max: "Sure, why not? It's only McLaren.

it's called adolescence george - we were all there once.

FLAV IS INNOCENT - SAVE OUR FLAV!

I know but I don't know how they want me to believe Alonso is the best when they don't seem to understand these simple facts. :P

As I've said before, I don't believe out of Alonso or Lewis either is stronger than the other. They are about equal in my mind, and this is proven with the fact that Alonso and Hamilton TIED on points in '07.

it's called adolescence george - we were all there once.

FLAV IS INNOCENT - SAVE OUR FLAV!

Do you want to debate this by anychance? :whistling:

:lol:

19 October 2009

TheToyota Formula 1 team is currently negotiating with Kimi Raikkonen tosign up the Finn as the team's driver for the upcoming Formula 1season. The team has made no secret of it that it wishes to start the2010 season with a complete new driver line-up.

140581.jpg

Toyotahas made an offer to Raikkonen but Raikkonen's manager has alreadyinformed the team the Finn wants a better payment. Speaking about thecurrent negotiations Toyota Motorsport president John Howett toldReuters: "We don't play too many games. We put on the table what we canafford and what we think is a serious offer in the current market. Ithink genuinely we could work well with him, give him a car that'squick.

"We have had very good relationships with Scandinaviandrivers in the rallying times that enjoy life and it works very well,so we could cope with it as a team."

Ferrari driver KimiRaikkonen will be replaced by double world champion Fernando Alonso atFerrari next season. The Spaniard will race alongside Felipe Massa atthe Italian squad..

............................................................................................................................................................................

pssst....Go to Macca Kimi, go to Macca....

Kimi can't go to Macca. Lewis won't let him. And Mercedes might not be there.

As I've said before, I don't believe out of Alonso or Lewis either is stronger than the other. They are about equal in my mind, and this is proven with the fact that Alonso and Hamilton TIED on points in '07.

Yeah, like all those times you said Alonso was pound-for-pound the best driver on the grid? ;)

(I'm just messing around. You've brought up my prediction about Brawn way too many times for me not to take a jab back).

Kimi can't go to Macca. Lewis won't let him. And Mercedes might not be there.

Kind of stuffs people say when they are infected with the famous M1F1:P, their brains shrink even smaller than the smallest pea found rotting in a rusting tin, found in junkyards.....but they do however complain about others' IQ levels...:D

anyways....look my yanky friend...Lewis is not bigger than Mclaren....he is just a highly paid memeber of a team, a driver cannot dictate terms with a team like Mclaren, they set the rules, they have already proved, if you do a bit of googling you will learn that, one of the reason why Micky didn't join Mclaren is because he was not allowed to have a seperate income, in the name of being a Mclaren Mercedes driver like how he used to do with Ferrari......and with Nando...we all know why, may be Alehop could shed more light on it, all you have to do is to belive exactly the opposite of what he says.....so if Lewis blocks the return of Kimi, Macca would gladly show him the door, and it would be difficult for him to get into another winning team that easily at present circumstances...so, the Hamiltons will just have to keep quite and get on with it....

anyways....look my yanky friend...Lewis is not bigger than Mclaren....he is just a highly paid memeber of a team, a driver cannot dictate terms with a team like Mclaren, they set the rules, they have already proved, if you do a bit of googling you will learn that, one of the reason why Micky didn't join Mclaren is because he was not allowed to have a seperate income, in the name of being a Mclaren Mercedes driver like how he used to do with Ferrari......and with Nando...we all know why, may be Alehop could shed more light on it, all you have to do is to belive exactly the opposite of what he says.....so if Lewis blocks the return of Kimi, Macca would gladly show him the door, and it would be difficult for him to get into another winning team that easily at present circumstances...so, the Hamiltons will just have to keep quite and get on with it....

Post of the month!

If they swallowed up two FIA investigations graciosly brought by the Hamilton's Whinging Family... DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

Post of the month!

If they swallowed up two FIA investigations graciosly brought by the Hamilton's Whinging Family... DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

Yes, please, please tell us what you mean by those marked in bold..please....with some credible link or proof....not your imagination or fantasies....

The only whinning family we have out here are some of the Nando fanatics...supported by THE Maure.....rest of them have moved on. Any mention of any word that has to be linked with Nando is enough to start your bleating, even if it is all praise, I remember how you got offended once when I praised Nando for his drive.....grow up, mocking a driver just for pulling legs or a dig now and then is okay, but you guys seem to act like its your only job or you guys have lost a d#ck due to land mine explosion and seem to be worried that you can never get laid, your posts in the thread which adam started to discus about Nando and Massa itself is a perfect example of someone belonging to the so called whinning family....bad losers....

and I am glad I can make you laugh....thanks for the award too....

Domenicali defends Fisichella

20/10/09 12:00

Ferrari's 2009 car is "extremely difficult to drive" and explains why its occupants have struggled to keep up since Felipe Massa crashed in late July, according to team principal Stefano Domenicali.

Luca Badoer was ridiculed by the media and replaced after just two races by Giancarlo Fisichella, who had stunned the Formula One world with his pole position and runner-up position on race day in the Force India at Spa Francorchamps.

But the highly experienced Roman has also notably struggled and team boss Domenicali claims that the Maranello built design is a challenging car to drive. "The drivers simply don't have the confidence about how the car is going to react, so they brake earlier and go back onto the gas later," he is quoted as saying by Auto Bild.

"I would like to say something about Luca Badoer, because everyone put him down,

This is a great compliment for Kimi, even driving this car he is still getting good results. it really says a lot about the kind of driver he is, he doesn't need to have the best car in order to get good results like :eyebrow:

Hmm you ask any driver/team and they will say the car could be better. If the car was that bad it would be at the back all the time and its not. Massa also seems to have had no problems - does that make him great too? :)

Badoer was weak, but IMHO probably got more criticism than he deserved given his long absence from the car in a racing environment. Fisichella on the other hand has no excuse.

Hmm you ask any driver/team and they will say the car could be better. If the car was that bad it would be at the back all the time and its not. Massa also seems to have had no problems - does that make him great too? :)

Badoer was weak, but IMHO probably got more criticism than he deserved given his long absence from the car in a racing environment. Fisichella on the other hand has no excuse.

of course Massa is a great driver too, he is a potential WDC and he will beat Alonso next season, no doubt about it, the only thing that can prevent this from happening is if Alonso get the number one treatment in the team from the beggining and this easilly could be part of the contract after what Alonso lived at Mclaren, without this Alonso is doomed to bite Massa's dust.

Fisichella is a good driver, the only reason why he is at the back of the field is just because the car is very dificult to drive, Fisichella doesn't belong to the last places he can be fast in a good car like he showed it in Spa, I also now Fisico's place in the grid is not Ferrri's car place neather, I think this is just an adaptation problem created for the dificulty of driving that car.

My Dad was saying that when BBC where talking to Toyota president about them signing Kimi! If so, bye bye Trulli you whingebag, but I guess he's Italian!

Yes, please, please tell us what you mean by those marked in bold..please....with some credible link or proof....not your imagination or fantasies....

No, I won't tell you anything, I won't provide any link but I'd like to mention a couple of races in my imagination: Monaco and Hungaroring.

P.D.- I respect Hamilton as a driver as much as I respect Alonso, Kubica or Raikkonen.

No, I won't tell you anything, I won't provide any link but I'd like to mention a couple of races in my imagination: Monaco and Hungaroring.

P.D.- I respect Hamilton as a driver as much as I respect Alonso, Kubica or Raikkonen.

I am asking where do you have the proof about Lewis's family having to do anything with Mclaren's controversy? What does his dad have to do with it? or his brother? do you know his half brother suffers from Cerebral Palsy? What do they has a family have to do with Mclaren's controversies? Monaco was genuinely Lewis's fault, which even Me and (I think) Mike agreed to it...who have always been his supporters......keep bringing the Hungaroring Sh#t, it only makes your dream boy Nando look like a bigger fool.....what Lewis did to Nando was cunning and clever, what Nando did in return was utter foolishness, when everyone in the world was watching...if he had a class, he would have done what Lewis did to him, instead he would have done it during the next qualifying....what do Nando's fans say about his stupid moves in US GP? looks like you all missed a race...

Ah! **** your respect for Lewis sideways.......suddenly you don't have to desperately show your that IQ is bigger than what it is..