Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiko01

Australian Grand Prix

I live on planet i have a headache, im tired as i have had 6 hrs sleep in the past 3 days and im p**sed off and i have work in 1 hr! Im great! :angry:

Imagine Button in a renault or mclaren. He would be dominating with Alonso!

****ING HONDA TWATS!!!!!!

You think Button would do a good job at Mclaren??? :eusa_think:

I would say Renault or any other team which could or will be able to compete against Renault!!

With the support he has...he should be breathing behind Alonso's neck in every race!!!

I dont say he not good...he's excellent driver but same as JP..he making lots of mistakes!!!

And also Mclaren........no comments for them!!!

not a mclaren fan - even less a raikonnen one - but i dont think the problems hes having are down to him - i think its purely down to mclaren :mellow:

loved the fight between him & montoya at the start - now thats what racings about

and yes - fair play to fernando - he really is in a league of his own at the minute

I dont think the mcalrens are much worse than the renaults, i just think alonso is on top top form. If you compare fisi, he wouldnt have finished ahead of JB and yet his car wa son the day 2 secs a lap quicker in the hands of honda.

I did feel for fisi though, when alan permane said basically your not fast enough i.e. your Sh#t, and it was broadcast live on air, i really felt bad for him!

I live on planet i have a headache, im tired as i have had 6 hrs sleep in the past 3 days and im p**sed off and i have work in 1 hr! Im great! :angry:

Poor Ben, having a bit of a meltdown eh??

You need a good rest young Ben...at least you can say that Button had his revenge against Schumacher remembering Canada and his crash in the wall of the champions. B)

I dont think the mcalrens are much worse than the renaults, i just think alonso is on top top form. If you compare fisi, he wouldnt have finished ahead of JB and yet his car wa son the day 2 secs a lap quicker in the hands of honda.

I did feel for fisi though, when alan permane said basically your not fast enough i.e. your Sh#t, and it was broadcast live on air, i really felt bad for him!

I would die of embarrassment if I were him...

And not being able to pass JB even when he's told to do so + having the faster car... :huh:

not a mclaren fan - even less a raikonnen one - but i dont think the problems hes having are down to him - i think its purely down to mclaren :mellow:

Mclaren fan until this race :) ..... JP fan? forever...like his driving style....

But really...why Ron always do stuff to put both drivers in a bad position even before the race??

They always put more fuel than other teams and they didn't won yet!!!

They should change its strategy!!!

II did feel for fisi though, when alan permane said basically your not fast enough i.e. your Sh#t, and it was broadcast live on air, i really felt bad for him!

yeah i thought that was completely wrong - how crap must fissi have felt after that - there must be more subtle ways of saying something like that wothout public humilation :angry:

in pure contrast - alonso radioes through & says he feeling relaxed - his engineer comes back with "yep pretty chilled out myself"

in pure contrast - alonso radioes through & says he feeling relaxed - his engineer comes back with "yep pretty chilled out myself"

I thought something was happening to his car... Isn't it a bit pointless to radio in and say he's feeling relaxed?

:mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

Mclaren fan until this race :) ..... JP fan? forever...like his driving style....

But really...why Ron always do stuff to put both drivers in a bad position even before the race??

They always put more fuel than other teams and they didn't won yet!!!

They should change its strategy!!!

I AGREE... They should qualify light and try to stretch away. So far them sacrifising qualifying for race pace has not worked at all!! They should be winning early or else it'll be a repeat of last year of having to eat an elephant again! :nono1::nono1:

I expect more of them.

yeah i thought that was completely wrong - how crap must fissi have felt after that - there must be more subtle ways of saying something like that wothout public humilation :angry:

Quite embarrasing but what do you wanted the team to do? Your teammate is lapping in similiar fuel load 2 seconds per lap faster than you :thbdn: Well... Fernando is the world champion and Fisi an average driver, nothing new :naughty:

I thought something was happening to his car... Isn't it a bit pointless to radio in and say he's feeling relaxed?

:mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

This is pointless, isn

Quite embarrasing but what do you wanted the team to do? Your teammate is lapping in similiar fuel load 2 seconds per lap faster than you :thbdn:Well... Fernando is the world champion and Fisi an average driver, nothing new :naughty:

My thoughts exactly Kiko :)

What a shame for Webber, a one stop strategy that would have at least got him a podium and the car lets up.

Speed TV commentators spoke to Trulli about Renaults comments to Fisi about his pace. It seems Trulli's reaction was that it was the same when he was there. They just changed the name from Trulli to fisi the rest of the lines were the same!!

Speed TV commentators spoke to Trulli about Renaults comments to Fisi about his pace. It seems Trulli's reaction was that it was the same when he was there. They just changed the name from Trulli to fisi the rest of the lines were the same!!

Thats logical, both drivers are not in the same "league" as Fernando, they can say that they are average drivers, that nobody should expect nothing extraordinary (just as Fernando does).

Poor guys...

Thats logical, both drivers are not in the same "league" as Fernando, they can say that they are average drivers, that nobody should expect nothing extraordinary (just as Fernando does).

Poor guys...

indeed

I was praying for ralf to go out in the final stages of the GP... didn't happen though :( boooo

Maybe next time :)

I was praying for ralf to go out in the final stages of the GP... didn't happen though :( boooo

And your'not that the only one........ :P

:eusa_think: part of Rolling Stones song :D

Heidfeld deserved the podium he was mugged at the Liuzzi safety car. He slowed and everyone just passed him which i felt was un fair. Ralf was lucky today with all the SCs. I remember Heidfeld was 2nd at one point and even leap-froged Button ! My driver of the day so is Sato. Heidfeld and Sato are my driver of the days.

Ralf's made my black list, the bitch

care to give a reason for that one - or is just that he kept Heidfield off the podium - i think Ralf & toyota deserved it more but it was a close call

Though I am no fan of Toyota of Ralf, but a big Sauber fan, I have to say that he deserved it more than Nick.

If the car could warm up its tyres after the sc periods faster, then Sauber would have been there. Did you see how everybody crowded Nick after the last restart? it was lucky he did not fall further behind!

Oh and ps

After todays performance maybe its time for the Schumi soon to be 8 times world champion line to be deleted, Eh irishfemalefan?

Though I am no fan of Toyota of Ralf, but a big Sauber fan, I have to say that he deserved it more than Nick.

If the car could warm up its tyres after the sc periods faster, then Sauber would have been there. Did you see how everybody crowded Nick after the last restart? it was lucky he did not fall further behind!

Oh and ps

After todays performance maybe its time for the Schumi soon to be 8 times world champion line to be deleted, Eh irishfemalefan?

:)