Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Oh yeah, your a real non-conformist, an American who likes American motorsports and doesn't like F1. :P

:lol: No, the only American motorsport that is popular is NASCAR, which I don't watch, IndyCar and Champ Car is going against general opinion.

:lol: No, the only American motorsport that is popular is NASCAR, which I don't watch, IndyCar and Champ Car is going against general opinion.

Ah that's OK then :D . So Champcar fan, tell me, who do you think's gonna win it next year?

Because Eric's leaving for a while in one week??

You know, his really gets on me tits. No, not you leaving for a while, but referring to yourself in the third person! Well, ok, I don't really mean you as such, Eric, but you just reminded me that a lot of sports people do this :lol:

What the hell is wrong with saying 'me' or 'I'?? The most recent example I have seen on this is Bernard Hopkins, it's like he is talking about another person, not himself.

Anyway, Pablo thinks people who do this are f**kwits.

Edited by pabloh20

Ah that's OK then :D . So Champcar fan, tell me, who do you think's gonna win it next year?

Well, it's tough to say since they don't even announce who is driving where until after the first practice session of the season, and until I know who is taking Bourdais' seat, it's hard to say, though I'm under the impression Wilson will drive for N/H/L. Anyway, I'm going to say it'll be Doornbos or Power. Hopefully it'll be Hinch. And while I'm at it, the IRL title will go to Scott Dixon with Tony Kanaan taking down the Indy 500 win (finally), and in NASCAR Jimmie Johnson will win his second consecutive title tomorrow, and might just win his fifth consecutive race, too. And just because I'm predicting, F1 will be won by the guy with the most points at the end of the season.

You know, his really gets on me tits. No, not you leaving for a while, but referring to yourself in the third person! Well, ok, I don't really mean you as such, Eric, but you just reminded me that a lot of sports people do this :lol:

What the hell is wrong with saying 'me' or 'I'?? The most recent example I have seen on this is Bernard Hopkins, it's like he is talking about another person, not himself.

Anyway, Pablo thinks people who do this are f**kwits.

:lol: Whenever someone addresses me as Eric, I respond in third person...he said "why should we keep Eric happy?" so I responded in that way.

And yes, Eric thinks third person is annoying, too.

Well, it's tough to say since they don't even announce who is driving where until after the first practice session of the season, and until I know who is taking Bourdais' seat, it's hard to say, though I'm under the impression Wilson will drive for N/H/L. Anyway, I'm going to say it'll be Doornbos or Power. Hopefully it'll be Hinch. And while I'm at it, the IRL title will go to Scott Dixon with Tony Kanaan taking down the Indy 500 win (finally), and in NASCAR Jimmie Johnson will win his second consecutive title tomorrow, and might just win his fifth consecutive race, too. And just because I'm predicting, F1 will be won by the guy with the most points at the end of the season.

:lol: Whenever someone addresses me as Eric, I respond in third person...he said "why should we keep Eric happy?" so I responded in that way.

And yes, Eric thinks third person is annoying, too.

Damn, I was hoping you'd say 'Sebastien Bourdais' and that I'd make you look like a fool! Anyway I want Power to win it (just cos' I like his name).

Oh yeah, nice prediction about F1 :lol:

Indeed! Those parties are awesome. How about another one tonight?

And yeah, I'm allowed to have my own identity. I'm not going to conform to society and pretend I like F1 and pretend I understand it and pretend to be interested conversing about it. Sorry.

Anyway, it's time to start 500 threads about non-F1 series. Catch ya later.

yep!

Yep. No one protests.

I have a suggestion. No topic on Iraq war please. Anything else.

Try start some awareness threads like." Milk is good for health".

"Condoms are meant to be worn, not blown. "

Something like that.

yep!

Yep. No one protests.

Something like that.

Indeed. I'll avoid the milk one, though, it'll generate some controversy...after all, I can't imagine ykick arguing for getting his udders yanked.

yep!

Yep. No one protests.

Something like that.

No one posts on those topics anyways. I made a blog post abt a nuke and got no repsonses, so i would think that topic wold go down hill as well...

Indeed. I'll avoid the milk one, though, it'll generate some controversy...after all, I can't imagine ykick arguing for getting his udders yanked.

:lol:

No one posts on those topics anyways. I made a blog post abt a nuke and got no repsonses, so i would think that topic wold go down hill as well...

Some guy named Eric replied to the entry...

We all love him for this.... and also those parties... Your just jealous your not invited...
Aww c'mon please??? I won't start s##teing on about Eric's American motorsport threads anymore! BTW abbas, stop being such a lick a$$!

Aww c'mon please??? I won't start s##teing on about Eric's American motorsport threads anymore! BTW abbas, stop being such a lick a$$!

calm down Mika. I don't read many of the posts he types in no f1 related stuffs. you can ignore his posts. But Eric is one of the most loved members in this forum and I like to provoke him into silly arguments and odd jokes just like I do to few other members, It brings the sense of humor from their country, but that does not mean I view Eric as a clown. Eric has a decent knowledge about racing, cars, and milk, and I don't see any lick a$$ in it.

your posts dont count Eric. They are spams after all! :D

I'm sorry, Abbas, but...I just can't stop eating...

spam.jpg

And it's not my fault that Pakistan and nukes remind me of the time Tony Stewart farted and 10 people died.

Aww c'mon please??? I won't start s##teing on about Eric's American motorsport threads anymore! BTW abbas, stop being such a lick a$!

Sorry, I only invite 18+ Indians to my parties. Now, if you say that Dale Earnhardt was the best driver in the world and better than any F1 driver ever, I'll grandfather you in.

calm down Mika. I don't read many of the posts he types in no f1 related stuffs. you can ignore his posts. But Eric is one of the most loved members in this forum and I like to provoke him into silly arguments and odd jokes just like I do to few other members, It brings the sense of humor from their country, but that does not mean I view Eric as a clown. Eric has a decent knowledge about racing, cars, and milk, and I don't see any lick a$ in it.

I don't see any lick a##, either, but sometimes at our parties I'm so drunk I lose all feeling in my a##, so god knows what Abbas is doing down there :P

And also, I'll wear my "I Agree With Abbas" t-shirt today, I appreciate the nice words. Shame I can't think of any to say about you :P

I'm sorry, Abbas, but...I just can't stop eating...

spam.jpg

And it's not my fault that Pakistan and nukes remind me of the time Tony Stewart farted and 10 people died.

Sorry, I only invite 18+ Indians to my parties. Now, if you say that Dale Earnhardt was the best driver in the world and better than any F1 driver ever, I'll grandfather you in.

I don't see any lick a##, either, but sometimes at our parties I'm so drunk I lose all feeling in my a##, so god knows what Abbas is doing down there :P

And also, I'll wear my "I Agree With Abbas" t-shirt today, I appreciate the nice words. Shame I can't think of any to say about you :P

Abbas is not too desperate. :P

that. I will tell you. Those are those below 18 guys whom you threw out for coming in uninvited. They were there for the cake actually. And you sat on that big cake, they did beg me to let them in, since you were drunk anyways, i took $10 from each and let them in. The only place they could find some cake left was, you know! :P

Abbas is not too desperate. :P

that. I will tell you. Those are those below 18 guys whom you threw out for coming in uninvited. They were there for the cake actually. And you sat on that big cake, they did beg me to let them in, since you were drunk anyways, i took $10 from each and let them in. The only place they could find some cake left was, you know! :P

:lol::lol:

So Mika bashes me to cover up his true love for my cake?

:lol: Fine.

Hey, Danny, do you bash me to cover up your love for...

Actually, I don't want an answer.

i dont WANT to read it!

Edited by abbas_gear

Wait, is the cake mixed with some of the naturally produced things from Eric's???

Chocolate was too expensive, and I knew of something else that was brown and gooey...

...a melted UPS truck.

Chocolate was too expensive, and I knew of something else that was brown and gooey...

...a melted UPS truck.

So you melted a UPS truck and then stuffed it up your a##???

Dale Earnhardt is a legend in Ireland & it's proud to say he's 1 of the best drivers :huh: !

Well that a$$-numbing could be possible to exposed licking but do these parties do alchohol-free c#cktails?? I found them very addictive while on holiday in Lanzarote. I even p1ssed myself :lol::lol: !

Edited by mikathegreat2