Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Welcome Thursday's Child!

Maybe you should start an F1 team...you might end up scoring a few points, since Button's got 1!

Enjoy your stay, read all the posts and blog entries I've made, they're all good, I'm the best thing this forum has seen, and they are floundering now that I've retired from posting (I retired NASCAR-style, they say they're retired and then come back and do half a season the next year) :P

Really, I'm not that c#cky. I'm just honest :P

[quote name='elgo' post='211611' date='Aug 25 2007, 10:12 AM']arrrrrggg...no!!!!ban this guy!ban this guy! :o [/quote]
Hey, calm down! It could be worse! He/she/it could like Jenson's fluff from a different, lower region!

Welcome Thursday's child & F1World Traveller...

Who are your favourite drivers and teams?

for diver, i'd have to say fernando alonso.

while i'm still undecided on a favourite team, i've been getting behind BMW a bit lately. i think they can and should ace it.

..but i do love fernando's brows... what woman wouldn't?? :wub:

i'm definitely open to suggestion and discussion!

Well friends, i guess this is hello!

A former motor sports unenthusiast, i have recently been introduced to the art, sport, and politics of Formula 1 and thoroughly look forward to the remaining 6 races of the season.

i was taken to the Melbourne GP kicking and screaming, and left regretting the fact I hadn't gotten amongst it a little more.

so here's to it!!

regards,

thursday's child.

p.s. i recently bought myself a '86 Honda Accord - it's faster than Barrichello's...

Welcome Thursday's Child :D

Go next year, and get into the GP weekend then since you regret not letting go and enjoying the weekend this year!!

Great to have yet another Australian on the forum!!!

Welcome to the forum! If your sanity remains intact after a month then you haven't been on here long enough. ;)

Sajfo, a fan of Renault and Kova huh? That more than compensates your dislike for Nando and Liuzzi...no, wait...how could you not like Liuzzi?? Everybody loves Tonio!!!!

Well, anyways, welcome! Renault fans are always a great addition here!

But...no Liuzzi? Pffft...

Hello JonnyWeir and Sajfo, welcome! You got some good heroes there Sajfo!

Well,thank u all for welcome.. :blush: Well,dunno,just when I see him,he push me away with hi,mojo.. :naughty: But he suprised me today,show some good driving skill so we will see bout him in the future.. :blush:

Hi, I'm Rees, English girl so a fan of the English lads that are currently driving. When I was a child I'd be put on the floor near the TV when my dad would watch the Grand Prix, so been interested in F1 for a while, my interest peaked last year, because there wasn't much on the TV and I also worked in a bookies so would follow the odds and that lead me to following the sport.

The team I like is McLaren, because they're English.

Dislike Alonso, especially after this year, he's a complete buffon and is now resembling a chubby hamster in my eyes (although not to be confused with the Hamster god-like creature from Top Gear)

Out of the ex F1 drivers I still like Mika Hakkinen and have put money on him to be Hamilton's team-mate for next year (took a while to get the price, which is smaller than the price I got for Button!)

So, hello!

Hi, I'm Rees, English girl so a fan of the English lads that are currently driving. When I was a child I'd be put on the floor near the TV when my dad would watch the Grand Prix, so been interested in F1 for a while, my interest peaked last year, because there wasn't much on the TV and I also worked in a bookies so would follow the odds and that lead me to following the sport.

The team I like is McLaren, because they're English.

Dislike Alonso, especially after this year, he's a complete buffon and is now resembling a chubby hamster in my eyes (although not to be confused with the Hamster god-like creature from Top Gear)

Out of the ex F1 drivers I still like Mika Hakkinen and have put money on him to be Hamilton's team-mate for next year (took a while to get the price, which is smaller than the price I got for Button!)

So, hello!

Hi, good to 'meet' you, welcome to the forum! :D