Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

So Angellica...why does my quote function not work? I hit quote on your last post (#1475)...typed in my answer...and your line is not quoted. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Ruslan

Hi all hope everyone is ok. My name is Nick. I've been a f1 fan for over 20 years. My current favourite driver is Seb Vettel. I've been watching him in red bull. My favourite past drivers are the late great Ayrton Senna Michael Schumacher and Mika Hakkinen. My favourite team is Ferrari. I was recommended this forum my my mate Emmcee.

So Angellica...why does my quote function not work? I hit quote on your last post (#1475)...typed in my answer...and your line is not quoted. What am I doing wrong?

I only just saw this! Sorry Ruslan. I don't know my friend, did you hit multi quote by accident? You have to click it again once you've selected the quotes you want. Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help you, sorry.

Hi all hope everyone is ok. My name is Nick. I've been a f1 fan for over 20 years. My current favourite driver is Seb Vettel. I've been watching him in red bull. My favourite past drivers are the late great Ayrton Senna Michael Schumacher and Mika Hakkinen. My favourite team is Ferrari. I was recommended this forum my my mate Emmcee.

Welcome Fastcars84, enjoy your time here. It's a nice group of people here I have found :) A fellow Seb fan eh? We'll get along.

Well, looks like the GP.com forum is back up. I am here to stay....I am not going back (even though I was a moderator there). I gather the same is true for Lyria/Angellica.

The guy (Mark Karp) closed the forum there for months without warning and would not communicate with us. So......

At least now we are able to tell the rest of the www.grandprix.com forum mates where we went to.

On 31 March 2007 at 6:35 PM, goferrarigo said:

Welcome to all NEW members*, Hope you enjoy your stay and below please give a brief introduction of yourself and which driver/team do you support...

defined by having less than 20 post or registered either yesterday or today....

Hi all, just signed up as a new member to the forum.

im a 52 yr old fella , and I'm going to watch my first ever live race this year in Abu Dhabi in November , really can't wait. Bought general admission tickets to the hill. I do have some disabilities which makes walking any distances quite difficult, I'll be taking my own chair for comfort to watch all the action, any advise on assess ability on this circuit would be much appreciated if anyone's in the know.

next year I'd really like to go to Baku. I think this is going to be a great circuit and future exciting race ( a little disappointing this year and I think everyone was supprised at how the race was totally un eventfull ) but I can remember watching it on tv and being really envious of some supporters watching the race from their hotel balconies . And all the tv presenters in the uk saying how great the nightlife and restaurants in Baku were.

did anyone on the forum do Baku this year? How was it? 

Thanks all in advance.

p.s 

wish I'd put a bet on alonsos cheeky fasted lap on the last race ?

Hi, my name is Jim and I live in Texas. You will see me on here as fishinjim as I love to fish also. Have been an F1 fan since the late 50's. Enjoy sports car racing, road racing by NASCAR, & Indy Car. My favorite driver is Filipe Massa, and I hope to get the chance to see him again in 17.  All time favorite was Juan Manuel Fangio.

Also like sprints and Midgets without the stupid looking wings and motorcycle road racing and trials. I rode m/c's from the late 50's until I suffered a stroke earlier this year. One of my hobbies is travelling to auto museums and photographing antique cars, motorcycles and tractors. I have over 1000 photos of these.

Looking forward to lots of good articles on this site.