Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Hello Erin. Welcome. Do I know you from somewhere?
I'll givre ytou a few hints: your bed, your house, your TV, your toolbox, your bigest race fan (possible), your room, her engagement ring, etc.

I'll givre ytou a few hints: your bed, your house, your TV, your toolbox, your bigest race fan (possible), your room, her engagement ring, etc.

:lol:

Hmm...

My bed is a pull-out couch and it sucks.

My house is really a Sh#tty apartment.

My TV is the Sh#tty one that came with the apartment.

My toolbox is a personal subject.

My biggest race fan is probably my dad because he helped split the $200,000+ we needed to field the cars this year.

My room isn't really a separate room...the "4-room" apartment is really just one big room.

Erin's engagement ring is very pretty and only someone with absolutely great taste would've been able to pick it out for her.

But other than that, what are you getting at :P ?

Hello Erin. Welcome. Do I know you from somewhere?

Yeah! You're the child molestor who lives one floor below me! Oh, you aren't? I guess we don't know eachother...

Welcome!

Jenson... good driver, but that damn chin fluff... Nick can't pull it off either!

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, Jenson's beard is too fluffy, scruffy's good, but fluffy is not.

Welcome Erin :D

Your going to have to watch your self now Eric :lol:

Thanks!

Well, this WAS Eric's time to have no rules, so I couldn't just let him have an actual life :lol:

Yeah! You're the child molestor who lives one floor below me! Oh, you aren't? I guess we don't know eachother...

Why yes I am! I mean, no. What are you talking about :lol: ?

:lol: Welcome Erin! You know the real reason why Eric wanted you here? I reckon he just wants another comment in his blog. :P It's very good - you should read it!

:lol: Welcome Erin! You know the real reason why Eric wanted you here? I reckon he just wants another comment in his blog. :P It's very good - you should read it!

:lol::lol: She gave me...2!!! Can you believe it?! 2...I mean blog comments, I mean, uhh...

Edited by pumpdoc

:lol::lol: She gave me...2!!! Can you believe it?! 2 whole ...I mean blog comments, I mean, uhh...

Eric you are walking a fine line, this is a famaliy forum.

deleted.

:lol::lol: She gave me...2!!! Can you believe it?! 2 ...I mean blog comments, I mean, uhh...

:lol: I wonder which you enjoy the most!! :P

PS Were they as good as the ones I give you?

Edited by pumpdoc

Eric you are walking a fine line, this is a famaliy forum.

deleted.

Psssh.

:lol: I wonder which you enjoy the most!! :P

PS Were they as good as the ones I give you?

Why yes, her blog comments are quite lovely, but so are your's (because family-friendly Murray would never be talking about the other thing... :lol: )

Don't tempt me :nono1:

All part of living on the edge. I swear too much, make sexual references to much, and tempt the mods. All in a day's work.

All part of living on the edge. I swear too much, make sexual references to much, and tempt the mods. All in a day's work.

Your problem is you live in the NY/NJ?Penn area, I truly feel sorry for you

Ah I love that area. I drove (well OK my Dad drove for me) from DC up to Boston through Princeton, New York and Connecticut a few years back. Lovely places. Mind you, San Francisco is hard to beat too. (Unlike Houston where I used to live!)

Your problem is you live in the NY/NJ?Penn area, I truly feel sorry for you

I used to live in New Jersey, then New York, now I'm up a bit further north where it does kinda suck.

Ah I love that area. I drove (well OK my Dad drove for me) from DC up to Boston through Princeton, New York and Connecticut a few years back. Lovely places. Mind you, San Francisco is hard to beat too. (Unlike Houston where I used to live!)

In the summer, these places are nice. In the winter they are not. In the spring it rains too much. And in the fall, it's either too cold or pretty good.

Well friends, i guess this is hello!

A former motor sports unenthusiast, i have recently been introduced to the art, sport, and politics of Formula 1 and thoroughly look forward to the remaining 6 races of the season.

i was taken to the Melbourne GP kicking and screaming, and left regretting the fact I hadn't gotten amongst it a little more.

so here's to it!!

regards,

thursday's child.

p.s. i recently bought myself a '86 Honda Accord - it's faster than Barrichello's...

but is it much faster or not?because if the difference is small :mf_tongue: you just wasted your money :P

welcome to the forums!