Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

I'm just enjoying being able to read and post so far (even though this is only my second post). Have found that it takes ages to be able to post, or you're far too heavily moderated in your opinions, so am loving it here already :)

Hi, I'm Rees, English girl so a fan of the English lads that are currently driving. When I was a child I'd be put on the floor near the TV when my dad would watch the Grand Prix, so been interested in F1 for a while, my interest peaked last year, because there wasn't much on the TV and I also worked in a bookies so would follow the odds and that lead me to following the sport.

The team I like is McLaren, because they're English.

Dislike Alonso, especially after this year, he's a complete buffon and is now resembling a chubby hamster in my eyes (although not to be confused with the Hamster god-like creature from Top Gear)

Out of the ex F1 drivers I still like Mika Hakkinen and have put money on him to be Hamilton's team-mate for next year (took a while to get the price, which is smaller than the price I got for Button!)

So, hello!

I like you! :blush:

Hi, I'm Rees, English girl so a fan of the English lads that are currently driving. When I was a child I'd be put on the floor near the TV when my dad would watch the Grand Prix, so been interested in F1 for a while, my interest peaked last year, because there wasn't much on the TV and I also worked in a bookies so would follow the odds and that lead me to following the sport.

Dislike Alonso, especially after this year, he's a complete buffon and is now resembling a chubby hamster in my eyes (although not to be confused with the Hamster god-like creature from Top Gear)

Out of the ex F1 drivers I still like Mika Hakkinen and have put money on him to be Hamilton's team-mate for next year (took a while to get the price, which is smaller than the price I got for Button!)

So, hello!

Hello! Good to have you here, Rees. Do you have a funny accent? :P

I'm just enjoying being able to read and post so far (even though this is only my second post). Have found that it takes ages to be able to post, or you're far too heavily moderated in your opinions, so am loving it here already :)

Yup! The (relative lack of) moderation is the main reason I and others post here. If you want to argue, this is the place!

I don't :shakehead:

:clap3: Grumpy old man! :P

Hello! Good to have you here, Rees. Do you have a funny accent? :P

I'm now confused (and my eyes are now going square), I hope it's about being Cornish, I don't think I have a funny accent, but apparently I do, it'll get even more strange when I spend 5 months in America next summer (gonna miss so much F1, had wanted to go to Silverstone, but that won't be happening if I go to America :( )

And now I'm going to bed before I sit here all night and my eyes really go square.

So, hello!

Goodbye, I'm Eric, an American man so an enemy of the Iraqi lads that are currently dying. When I was a senior citizen I'd be picked up off the floor far away from the TV when my mom would watch NASCAR races, so I've been bored in F1 for a while, my interest decreased last year because there was so little on TV and I also worked in an office so I wouldn't follow the odds and that drove me away from the sport.

The team I hate is McLaren, because they're Tanzanian.

Love Alonso, especially after next year, he's a complete genuis and is now resembling a famished hamster in my ears (although to be confused with the Hamster devil-like creature for First Gear)

Out of the current F1 drivers I still like Scott Speed and have put poker chips on him to be Hamilton's soul-mate for last year (took a short time to get the price, which is higher than the price I got for Barrichello!)

So, goodbye!

I'm now confused (and my eyes are now going square), I hope it's about being Cornish, I don't think I have a funny accent, but apparently I do, it'll get even more strange when I spend 5 months in America next summer (gonna miss so much F1, had wanted to go to Silverstone, but that won't be happening if I go to America :( )

And now I'm going to bed before I sit here all night and my eyes really go square.

America's cool. You won't miss any F1. We have it on TV, too, as suprising as that sounds. We'll move Silverstone to F1 for you so you can go.

Okay, so, seriously, welcome. If you don't like sex jokes, leave. If you do like sex jokes, stay. There's a lot of them here. Read my blog. I'm the only TF1 member who doesn't watch F1. Long story. Enjoy your stay and nice to meet you!

Edited by Eric

:lol: Ewwwww.... risky. You know they won't understand you over there. It's bad enough if you speak the Queen's English, but you have no hope I fear. My Dad has a very slight Derbyshire twang and when we go to America we have to translate him for them. Mind you we're probably as bad as they are: they always ask you if you're "checking in" when you arrive at a hotel, but the first time we almost drove off again because we all thought they were welcoming us to the "Chicken Inn".

Goodbye, I'm Eric, an American man so an enemy of the Iraqi lads that are currently dying. When I was a senior citizen I'd be picked up off the floor far away from the TV when my mom would watch NASCAR races, so I've been bored in F1 for a while, my interest decreased last year because there was so little on TV and I also worked in an office so I wouldn't follow the odds and that drove me away from the sport.

The team I hate is McLaren, because they're Tanzanian.

Love Alonso, especially after next year, he's a complete genuis and is now resembling a famished hamster in my ears (although to be confused with the Hamster devil-like creature for First Gear)

Out of the current F1 drivers I still like Scott Speed and have put poker chips on him to be Hamilton's soul-mate for last year (took a short time to get the price, which is higher than the price I got for Barrichello!)

So, goodbye!

America's cool. You won't miss any F1. We have it on TV, too, as suprising as that sounds. We'll move Silverstone to F1 for you so you can go.

Okay, so, seriously, welcome. If you don't like sex jokes, leave. If you do like sex jokes, stay. There's a lot of them here. Read my blog. I'm the only TF1 member who doesn't watch F1. Long story. Enjoy your stay and nice to meet you!

:lol: It's funny though, does anyone really joke about sex? There's a lot of truth said in jest, my dear.

:lol: Ewwwww.... risky. You know they won't understand you over there. It's bad enough if you speak the Queen's English, but you have no hope I fear. My Dad has a very slight Derbyshire twang and when we go to America we have to translate him for them. Mind you we're probably as bad as they are: they always ask you if you're "checking in" when you arrive at a hotel, but the first time we almost drove off again because we all thought they were welcoming us to the "Chicken Inn".

:lol: It's funny though, does anyone really joke about sex? There's a lot of truth said in jest, my dear.

1: The Queen's English sucks. Tyre looks soo gross. So does realise. Like ew. Why would anyone put themselves through speaking like that? And thinking "checking in" is "Chicken Inn" has nothing to do with being British...it has to do with being stupid...

2: What the hell does the last part mean? And don't call me dear. Dear reminds me of deer which reminds me of deer urine which reminds me of Budweiser which reminds me of Elgo which reminds me of the night Fernando Alonso gave me genital herpes.

:lol: It's because Americans don't pronounce the letter G (-ing becomes -in') and your vowel sounds are messed up, plus you don't use the glottal stop much between words. You should learn to speak right - American girls like it! :P And the last part was just a joke, baby!

:lol: It's because Americans don't pronounce the letter G (-ing becomes -in') and your vowel sounds are messed up, plus you don't use the glottal stop much between words. You should learn to speak right - American girls like it! :P And the last part was just a joke, baby!

What's a glottal stop?

And not all Americans talk the same. It's by region. Bostonians talk different from New Yorkers from New Jersians from North Carolinians from Floridians from Texans from Iowans from Californians etc.

And I've had more American gfs than you, and I don't talk no good.

What's a glottal stop?

And not all Americans talk the same. It's by region. Bostonians talk different from New Yorkers from New Jersians from North Carolinians from Floridians from Texans from Iowans from Californians etc.

Imagine how many more you could ave had....... Just imagine don't go out and learn english; we need a level playing field

What's a glottal stop?

Something to prevent deepthroating. It's quite obvious.

So, hello!

Firstly, welcome to the forums. Secondly, how did you manage to sell Button - does he know? :lol:

lol, well, he was going for 50 to 1, so I thought I'd make the most out of a good situation :)

So, hello!

Welcome to the forums Rees1985 :D

lol, well, he was going for 50 to 1, so I thought I'd make the most out of a good situation :)

I use exactly the same statement when asking the wife for sex, well not the 50-1 bit because that would imply some sort of prostitution. Personally, I don't think hysterical laughter is a reasonable response.

Whaaaaat? Don't get me wrong, I like Rees, but come on!!!!!! She's not at my level just yet. It's a kimi vs michael relationship.

Whaaaaat? Don't get me wrong, I like Rees, but come on!!!!!! She's not at my level just yet. It's a kimi vs michael relationship.

She is Micheal and you are Kimi, you just need to push harder and stop drinking and maybe just maybe you catch up with her...

So you haven't undergone that sex-change operation yet.