Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

welcome redfive!

Please say Scot Speed is your favourite! :P

Good lord Abbas, what's wrong with you?!

I...I...I think I'm in love!

Welcome redfive, is Speed is your favorite, that'd be awesome, but also consider joining the Church of Hamilton for Abbas' sake...

Good lord Abbas, what's wrong with you?!

I...I...I think I'm in love!

Welcome redfive, is Speed is your favorite, that'd be awesome, but also consider joining the Church of Hamilton for Abbas' sake...

:lol: thank you Eric.

Mike should be proud of me :P

hi, thought I would give you a butchers
Welcome to the forums redfive :thbup: ! Hope you enjoy it here.
welcome redfive!

Please say Scot Speed is your favourite! :P

:lol::lol: . Why should we keep Eric happy??

Welcome to the forums redfive :thbup: ! Hope you enjoy it here.

or else he is going to start more threads on him :P

or else he is going to start more threads on him :P
Well, mainly he spams up the Other Motorsport Discussions forum about ChampCar & NASCAR saying this & that has happened & half of them don't know these racers, except Monty. He even spams up his own blog about them!

Well, mainly he spams up the Other Motorsport Discussions forum about ChampCar & NASCAR saying this & that has happened & half of them don't know these racers, except Monty. He even spams up his own blog about them!

but he spams with style and we like it! :P

He came with speed and left very fast....

:lol: Well, ARCA's more fun anyway.

Because Eric's leaving for a while in one week??

Except talking about other motorsports in the Other Motorsport Discussions isn't spam. And yes, I have every right to discuss IRL, CCWS, NASCAR, ARCA, and your mom on a Saturday night, and will continue doing so because I get replies to those threads, and because it is what I enjoy, and just because you don't know who they are doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't. If you'd prefer to not read them, ignore me or just don't go into threads started by me. And if you'd rather I talk about this and that that didn't happen and about drivers you do know, I will go start a thread about Fernando Alonso driving in World of Outlaws Sprint Cars as you know who Fernando is and that never happened. And I can do whatever I want with my blog, so don't read it if it makes you cry, and I might be moving my blog to Blogspot in the near future, anyway, and again, I get replies to all my blog entries so I have no reason to stop.

but he spams with style and we like it! :P

:lol: Thank you.

Edited by Eric

We all love him for this.... and also those parties... Your just jealous your not invited...

We all love him for this.... and also those parties... Your just jealous your not invited...

Indeed! Those parties are awesome. How about another one tonight?

And yeah, I'm allowed to have my own identity. I'm not going to conform to society and pretend I like F1 and pretend I understand it and pretend to be interested conversing about it. Sorry.

Anyway, it's time to start 500 threads about non-F1 series. Catch ya later.

And yeah, I'm allowed to have my own identity. I'm not going to conform to society and pretend I like F1 and pretend I understand it and pretend to be interested conversing about it. Sorry.

Sure... This time get a proper DJ <_<

Oh yeah, your a real non-conformist, an American who likes American motorsports and doesn't like F1. :P