Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Welcome to all NEW members*, Hope you enjoy your stay and below please give a brief introduction of yourself and which driver/team do you support...

defined by having less than 20 post or registered either yesterday or today....

Edited by goferrarigo

Welcome to all NEW members*, Hope you enjoy your stay and below please give a brief introduction of yourself and which driver/team do you support...

defined by having less than 20 post or registered either yesterday or today....

:)

Cut and pasted from my intro thread. I didn't see this one, sorry.

Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to the board. Just watched the Malayasian Grand Prix live and thought I would join in on some good ole discussion. I am in the states, in Alabama. Big motorsports fan and all around car guy. I have a knack for photograhpy and filming as well. I hope to make it up to Indy in June to get some mantazmagorical shots.

Some of the vids I have shot and edited.

Some of the photos I have shot and edited.

Cut and pasted from my intro thread. I didn't see this one, sorry.

Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to the board. Just watched the Malayasian Grand Prix live and thought I would join in on some good ole discussion. I am in the states, in Alabama. Big motorsports fan and all around car guy. I have a knack for photograhpy and filming as well. I hope to make it up to Indy in June to get some mantazmagorical shots.

Some of the vids I have shot and edited.

Some of the photos I have shot and edited.

I like your photography. Welcome to the forum. Where is your driver/team alliegance?

I like your photography. Welcome to the forum. Where is your driver/team alliegance?

Toyota from his sig...

Welcome andersonae86, Hope you enjoy the forums...

Heya folks I'm Jez. Glad to be finally registered to these forums! I must admit, I've been visiting almost daily to read the threads for the last twelve months or so. So I figured I may as well join. I'm a big Webber fan being from Oz, but really I like most of the drivers. I'm a big fan of Mclaren, lets hope they can finally win a championship again this season!

Heya folks I'm Jez. Glad to be finally registered to these forums! I must admit, I've been visiting almost daily to read the threads for the last twelve months or so. So I figured I may as well join. I'm a big Webber fan being from Oz, but really I like most of the drivers. I'm a big fan of Mclaren, lets hope they can finally win a championship again this season!

Welcome to the Forums, glad you decided to participate rather than lurk around longer....

There are recently a lot of Webber fans on this forums somehow...

Welcome to the forum andersonae86 & Jez! Im sure you will enjoy the fun and banter of the greatest f1 forum around!

Cheers

Wez

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It'll be good to finally partake in the conversations here as the season unfolds!

A bit late, but fashionably late for a lady. ;)

Good to see more Webber fans joining, the turnaround from a general dislike to like of him on this forum is definitely welcomed. :clap3:

Hey, I'm TFD, and I've been here a while now, just not posted much :mellow:

I'll probably be staying pretty quiet, only posting every now and then and just saying what needs to be said, just like in real life :laughing:

I would love to see McLaren do well this year, have liked the team ever since that fateful day...

I was 8 and playing F1 '98 on the N64, as Coulthard. Hakkinen was out of the race, and as my gearbox imploded, someone came on the radio and said, "I guess we can all go home early today.." in a really sarcastic voice.

To this day, I have never laughed so hard. (Or maybe thats just my sense of humor! :mf_tongue: )

A bit late, but fashionably late for a lady. ;)

Good to see more Webber fans joining, the turnaround from a general dislike to like of him on this forum is definitely welcomed. :clap3:

Well said, but im a bloke :D

I agree though, the more Webber fans the better!

Well said, but im a bloke :D

I agree though, the more Webber fans the better!

I was talking about myself being late to welcome people. :blush:

I was talking about myself being late to welcome people. :blush:

Of course, Kay is one of the beautiful ladies that post here...

welcome everybody!

Hi there everybody, good to be here.

I'm Martin-1; and my favourite current F1 driver is Fernando! My all-time hero is Ayrton Senna, and I'm watching closely the career of Bruno Senna too.

Look forward to posting.

Hi there everybody, good to be here.

I'm Martin-1; and my favourite current F1 driver is Fernando! My all-time hero is Ayrton Senna, and I'm watching closely the career of Bruno Senna too.

Look forward to posting.

Welcome Martin, Hope you enjoy the forums....