Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Massaikonen? Hm, another hybrid. Nothing p!sses me off more than those hybrids getting in front of me on the highway, taking their pale, vegetarian occupants to whatever liberal rally they're headed for at the pace of a mildly asthmatic snail.

Uh...

...wait one....uh...yes....yes of course! Welcome! Welcome to the forum my Ferrari-loving friend!

hello

i've been a formula 1 fan for 7 years (since i was 10) and i needed a place where i can discuss one of my favourite sports.i'm from dublin,ireland.i'm a ferrari fan and my favourite driver(s) are kimi raikkonen and felipe massa.my favourite past driver is michael schumacher

Welcome to the forums massaikonnen, I'm also from Dublin aswell as being the youngest member of the forum! Where abouts in Dublin are you from??

Welcome to the forums massaikonnen, I'm also from Dublin aswell as being the youngest member of the forum! Where abouts in Dublin are you from??

donaghmede and you?

hello

i've been a formula 1 fan for 7 years (since i was 10) and i needed a place where i can discuss one of my favourite sports.i'm from dublin,ireland.i'm a ferrari fan and my favourite driver(s) are kimi raikkonen and felipe massa.my favourite past driver is michael schumacher

Welcome. Always good to have another Ferrari fan aboad...

Your name is quite similar to our other hyrid/religious member, Schumikenon....

Hey Massaikonen! My name is Eric and you can call me that. Actually, you HAVE to call me that, so deal ;)

I don't post here regularly, fortunately for you. I don't watch F1 or really like it much at all. I like stock cars and sprint cars on dirt ovals and stock cars and midgets and modifieds and paved ovals. And no, NASCAE (formerly NASCAR) racing isn't stock car racing. NASCAE: North American Sponsor-Catering Anti-Entertainment. I also like American football.

I defend oval racing. Don't diss it. And I defend the use of pads in American football. So don't diss that, either.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and all that jazz. Blehhh jazz. I hope you don't like jazz. I don't. Jazz reminds me of people who drive Toyota Camrys. Which should be a criminal offense, honestly. Why drive an appliance when you can drive a car?

Hello everyone...howzit?

Bumped into this forum the other week - hope I didn't spill anyones drinks....

From lil ol Kiwiland, New Zealand - so g'day!

Hello everyone...howzit?

From a person :thbup: from the semi top of the world, welcome.

Hello everyone...howzit?

Welcome.

So tell us about yourself and the teams / drivers you support and why.

Great to have you here :D

Welcome.

So tell us about yourself and the teams / drivers you support and why.

Great to have you here :D

He likes sheep and hip boots..................................

Hello everyone...howzit?

G'day mate, enjoy ur time around here :thbup:

Hello everyone...howzit?

Welcome mate,

As Aussief1 said, which teams/driver do you support?

And do enjoy your time here...

Firstly, what's a hip boot?

Secondly, who told you about my sheep?

Support Macca, of course, being Kiwi and all...had Bruce survived, Ferrari would have about a million championships less than they have now... :P

As for drivers, I support Lewis and Nico, and that Vettel fella is quite the driver too. Used to like Freddy, but he went down a few notches after this year...heres hoping PK Jnr gives him a good run for the moolah...

Been watching these cars on the idiot box since PK Snr was tearing it up, and now, all these years later, finally going to a race live at Melbourne! Yay!

Hello everyone...howzit?

Welcome aboard the S.S. TF1 or H.M.S.! Nice to see an all black on the forums!

Firstly, what's a hip boot?

Secondly, who told you about my sheep?

You have to ask? :eusa_think:

Hip boots---come all of the way up to your hips-the better to put the sheeps back legs into. :lol:

Hello everyone...howzit?

Aup mate, welcome... :D

Please welcome Lexie Stride, Jems sprog to our forum. As you can see she's cute as a button .

This pic shows one of 2 posablities--------1. she's just heard her first Westlife song..2. She's just realized that Jense is in a Honda.

Please welcome Lexie Stride, Jems sprog to our forum. As you can see she's cute as a button .

This pic shows one of 2 posablities--------1. she's just heard her first Westlife song..2. She's just realized that Jense is in a Honda.

:lolroll:

Oh yes, and welcome to the forums,. little Lexie! Make your dad proud!

:lol:

Welcome Lexie, TF1 official youngest member!!!!

Hellooo! :D

My name is Aimee (all very self explanatory with the screen name etc, life doesn't need unnecessary hassle!)

I have watched formula 1 for as long as I can remember, which is my dad's fault as he used to lay on the floor and watch it in the lounge, I would proceed to lay on top of him and rest on his head to watch it too!

HUGE fan of Button (and thus Honda) which started as it was the only name i could pronounce as a little one among the foreign names (prior to this I liked Burger.. cos McDonalds sell them ... winning logic!)

Also and Alonso fan, the guy is amazing!

Very passionate, very opinionated .. look forward to some discussions :P