Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Mein Kampf

Osma? Don't they make light bulbs?

So are you implying that because the make light bulbs they don't deserve a happy birthday? Don't they deserve love? They might make light bulbs but they have feelings, you know?

So are you implying that because the make light bulbs they don't deserve a happy birthday? Don't they deserve love? They might make light bulbs but they have feelings, you know?

:lol::lol:

you'll start saying things like he was really an intelligent man etc etc

Calling someone intelligent is not a compliment, it is stating a fact.

I didn't accuse Ykick of anything bad either. I was just making a joke on Ykick and his usually politically controversial threads. Not bad at all, I love them.

ok so the problem was that I don't know you very well.I mean,I don't know you :D and misunderstood it :blush:

ok so the problem was that I don't know you very well.I mean,I don't know you :D and misunderstood it :blush:

Now you know me: the fiercest, grumpiest and baldest (?) memeber of the forum. Watch out! :P

Now you know me: the fiercest, grumpiest and baldest (?) memeber of the forum. Watch out! :P

:lol: Nice to meet you!

Something about me:mysterious,dangerous,and alsovery fierce and grumpy. :bag::ninja::eyebrow::o

No,definitely I'm not bald :P

:lol: Nice to meet you!

Something about me:mysterious,dangerous,and alsovery fierce and grumpy. :bag::ninja::eyebrow::o

No,definitely I'm not bald :P

Thats good to hear...

people don't look good bald.... (HINT..HINT..HINT) :P

But what makes him evil and not us?

Speak for yourself... I haven't murdered millions of innocent jews including babies and children!

Speak for yourself... I haven't murdered millions of innocent jews including babies and children!

...as far as we know! :P

:D I don't think I'm getting my point across very successfully in this thread! Like Andres I have my suspicions about you Wes, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, just this once, and say that you probably aren't a mass murderer. Then yes, that "makes" you better than Hitler.

But what I meant was: why did Hitler feel the need to do all the bad things he did? Things which you would never do in a million years, I'm sure. Perhaps he was mentally ill?

If he was mentally ill, is it fair to say he was "evil" and a bad person? Would it still be fair to punish him for his actions, if he was mentally ill? Does he deserve our sympathy too?

:D I don't think I'm getting my point across very successfully in this thread! Like Andres I have my suspicions about you Wes, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, just this once, and say that you probably aren't a mass murderer. Then yes, that "makes" you better than Hitler.

But what I meant was: why did Hitler feel the need to do all the bad things he did? Things which you would never do in a million years, I'm sure. Perhaps he was mentally ill?

If he was mentally ill, is it fair to say he was "evil" and a bad person? Would it still be fair to punish him for his actions, if he was mentally ill? Does he deserve our sympathy too?

The baby killing was paltry compared to the comb over.

:lol: Yeah!

Also we shouldn't forget his generous legacy to comedy: without him we wouldn't have Dad's army or the great Fawlty Towers don't-mention-the-war scene!

:lol:

I'm so sorry. I've let myself down. I'm sorry to you guys, Cav and Andres. But most of all I'm sorry to you, Adolf. I was so angry that people never give you the credit you so deserve that I ended up doing just that myself. I hope you have it in that big heart of yours to forgive me. :lol:

Ive been reading Mein Kampf over the past few days and i find it a truely fascinating read and gives a real insight to the mind of one of the worlds most evil men. Its not exactly light reading but i would certainly recommend it.

Knob

Knob

HAHA

...as far as we know! :P

I do get a rush from slaughtering millions of Ants in my kitchen.... :eusa_think:

I do get a rush from slaughtering millions of Ants in my kitchen.... :eusa_think:

Well, now we have established that you're capable of the 'act', it's just the subjects of the act that is open to question!! :lol:

I wonder if Hitler started the same way.......... :eusa_think:

Knob

Although I think he would be better reading some proper philosophy, I do admire Ykick's open mind. As I mentioned in one of my blog entries, most great people were predisposed to immoral behaviour, of various sorts, because the same psychological mechanisms underpin both. Obviously few were as bad as Hitler, but they were still unpleasant in their own ways. Shall we never make an effort to understand "evil" behaviour? Ykick's attitude is the best one. Tbh I would go further and say that politically correct, thoughtlessly judgemental responses like the above make me sympathise with Hitler even more.

[Note to Bruce and Ecap: obviously please don't penalise Lure, in case he has flouted any rules we now have. ;) ]

Although I think he would be better reading some proper philosophy, I do admire Ykick's open mind. As I mentioned in one of my blog entries, most great people were predisposed to immoral behaviour, of various sorts, because the same psychological mechanisms underpin both. Obviously few were as bad as Hitler, but they were still unpleasant in their own ways. Shall we never make an effort to understand "evil" behaviour? Ykick's attitude is the best one. Tbh I would go further and say that politically correct, thoughtlessly judgemental responses like the above make me sympathise with Hitler even more.

[Note to Bruce and Ecap: obviously please don't penalise Lure, in case he has flouted any rules we now have. ;) ]

No problem ;)