Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Finally Official... Alonso To Renault

it has. (and no, not pics of me :P )

ive been considering posting my book on my blog... to analyze the market. hehe

its called, 'f1 for stupid drivers - a must read bestseller for a stupid driver like you', and includes:

- all the do's and don'ts for your debut season

- exclusive examples provided by the most known drivers of the world

- an special guide on how to keep your seat for an entire season!

:lol:

It will sell better if you put your pics in, though, I mean pics of Nick & Sebastian are not everybody's cup of tea, you know!

Writing a book :huh:

So you're just not a pretty face then ;)

Indeed she is not. She has great mammaries memory too. Sorry, freudian slip there :whistling:

I bet he does.

It's funny, you listen to all what NP Jnr is saying you know along the lines of "Fernando will be a great yard stick" and "How great it is to be paired with a double World Champion" and you think back to January - Febuary last year and Lewis was saying almost the exact same thing.

I don't rate NP Jnr as high as Lewis or Heikki, I can't see him giving Fernando a hard time. Either can Fernando I assume.

Well I really don't know how good NPJr is yet. I didn't watch GP2 amazingly closely, but it's hard to tell anyway. You would have to say NPJr probably isn't up there with the God Himself, but he isn't too shabby, and he's also had a year's worth of testing to prepare, unlike the God.

Overall it would be remarkable if he also beat Alonso, but I can see him causing some problems. It all depends how it's handled in Renault I suppose. NPjr must be a lot faster than Fisi if they are getting rid not only of Fisi but the man who trounced him as a rookie to make way for Nelsinho. Therefore I think Nando may have some problems, more mentally than in terms of beating him, which I'm sure he is capable of doing.

Heikki will be with McLaren, if he isn't that will be the greatest shame in recent history imo.

Yup.

heikki said recently he had options in a 'really competitive' team, so i think we'll keep on seeing heikki. this or he's a liar hehe

heikki said recently he had options in a 'really competitive' team, so i think we'll keep on seeing heikki. this or he's a liar hehe

Send him your book! :lol:

Well I really don't know how good NPJr is yet. I didn't watch GP2 amazingly closely, but it's hard to tell anyway. You would have to say NPJr probably isn't up there with the God Himself, but he isn't too shabby, and he's also had a year's worth of testing to prepare, unlike the God.

Funny man.

Overall it would be remarkable if he also beat Alonso, but I can see him causing some problems. It all depends how it's handled in Renault I suppose. NPjr must be a lot faster than Fisi if they are getting rid not only of Fisi but the man who trounced him as a rookie to make way for Nelsinho. Therefore I think Nando may have some problems, more mentally than in terms of beating him, which I'm sure he is capable of doing.

Considering how Alonso has resolved the ticket so far, one would expect that provisions/stipulations have been agreed upon to deal with possible such eventualities... you know, don't leech my data unless you are 30 points behind, kind of thing. If, nonetheless, Piquet manages to race the eyebrows off Alonso, that would be quite quite nice.

ah, so Fernando DID win his 2 championships with the car set up specifically for him...... no wonder he could'nt cope with the equal status at Mclaren...I pity Fisi for taking the backburner...

well...i think you misunderstood a little bit what i said ...

All the people who have worked with fernando say that he is amazing at setting up a car,so i don't think we are the right ones to question his abilities in this aspect!

also,i think that fernando is a very proud guy that rates himself very highly.that's why he was disturbed by the fact of the so-called equality thing!he was not disturbed so much because he was given the same opportunities with lewis but because he was

considered to be of equal worth with hamilton,while lewis was a rookie and he was a double wdc!as far as fisi is concerned,don't pity him at all.he has had the opportunity to prove his abilities but he failed to do so...

Before or after Nando took his job? :P Only kidding. You're probably right he'll be in McLaren.

Send him your book! :lol:

:lol:

Funny man.

:) Cheers.

Considering how Alonso has resolved the ticket so far, one would expect that provisions/stipulations have been agreed upon to deal with possible such eventualities... you know, don't leech my data unless you are 30 points behind, kind of thing. If, nonetheless, Piquet manages to race the eyebrows off Alonso, that would be quite quite nice.

Yes I am sure you are right. He will no doubt already have secured preferential treatment.

as far as fisi is concerned,don't pity him at all.he has had the opportunity to prove his abilities but he failed to do so...

Ouch! :P

i just told the truth!!! :rolleyes::P

You know how men do that stupid thing of giving names to certain parts of their bodies?? Well, mine is called 'Truth'. So anyway................... :whistling:

Nelsinho had a cast iron drive signed at the beginning of last season. Heikki is managed by Flavio so I'm not so sure he'll be at Mclaren

I guess I'm happy... -_-

I've always liked McLaren and when he signed with them it was like the perfect alliance. But this is what happens in real life too,when you like a boy/girl and when you get to know him/her he/she's a complete idiot (sorry for that,Graham :P )

Soooo...good luck with Renault and show the world (and especially Brad :P ) what you can do!

Btw,I hope Renault's livery is not like last year's...uuughhhhh...

Nelsinho had a cast iron drive signed at the beginning of last season. Heikki is managed by Flavio so I'm not so sure he'll be at Mclaren

Yeah I remember Nelsinho harping on about he will take Fisi's seat for 08 a couple of times throughout the year. I can't believe Renault would be so foolish and sign him to a race drive a full year in advance. Mind you Renault has a habit of making knee jerk decisions in regards to drivers. Remember when they immediately resigned Fisi upon Fernando's announcement he is going to McLaren.

But your right Fed up the relationship between Ron and Flavio was never a strong one, especially now in light of recent events. Let

Heikki will definitely race in Macca.

If Fisi gets a seat in Force India and Heikki is booted out of F1... :o

Heikki will definitely race in Macca.

If Fisi gets a seat in Force India and Heikki is booted out of F1... :o

Sign my petition for Heikki!

Sign my petition for him to have the name changed to Bob Smith, too!

Sign me a hefty check, while at it.

I can't believe Renault would be so foolish and sign him to a race drive a full year in advance. Mind you Renault has a habit of making knee jerk decisions in regards to drivers.

Well...this year he is bringing a whole lot of money with him... ;)

just 1 hing i was wondering how big is FA actual wage its reported between 60-16 million euros

and how big are these numbers compered to other leading drivers like kimi or hamiltons?

Well...this year he is bringing a whole lot of money with him... ;)

I didn't know that. Renault will have to subsidise Fernando's salary somehow I guess :lol:

I guess I'm happy... -_-

I've always liked McLaren and when he signed with them it was like the perfect alliance. But this is what happens in real life too,when you like a boy/girl and when you get to know him/her he/she's a complete idiot (sorry for that,Graham :P )

Hey! I will NOT have you talk like that about my good spanish msn friend!

I didn't know that. Renault will have to subsidise Fernando's salary somehow I guess :lol:

Of course... do you remember the news about "Telmex" (Telefonos Mexicanos) and his owner Carlos Slim pressing to get Piquet aboard?... something tell me we will se some mexican publicity in renault... ^_^

this mexican guy was the main key to get fernando there. he really gave them A LOT of money.

To get his way, Fernando Alonso has to solve some differences with some engineers of the team. On Flavio Briatore's hand, he not only had to solve some technical obstacles but also a economic one to the definite annoucement of the best contract in the history of F1. His value has increased a lot, even after his complex year in McLaren. His yearly earnings will get to a amount of approx. 35 millions of euros. An astronomic amount that is bigger than the world champion, Kimi Raikkonen, gets at Ferrari.

However, the brazilian's seat has been a demand by Carlos Slim, owner of south american phone company Telmex-Am

Beaten by a rookie, fired by Mclaren, running with his tail between his legs back to Renault...

he probably finished crying now... sissy!

:lol: add pussy..remember! :P

I'm now hoping for another rookie to beat him :naughty: Renault won't probably allow it, but anyway, wishful thinking....

Lets see how it goes, Piquet Sr did insist his son shouldn't play second fiddle. Well, I say, Nelson should just follow Nando for the first 3-4 rounds and then start beating him, and Nando runs to Ferrari ruining Massa's career and then gets beaten by Kimi in all the races and finally goes to Spain to drive Minivan taxis. ^_^ Wishful thinking...................