Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

A Seasonal Message

Steve is dead!

The Walrus is Steve?

Well, to be fair it is that ugly it can hardly be called a face, I mean if beauty is skin deep you're inside out, but nevertheless it is a face :lol:

Is that why she keeps saying 'by George' in bed :eusa_think:

:lol::lol::lol:

She sounds more like a polytheist, not that I know about that first hand...ermmm...come on! don't get mad at me, it was just a joke for George's sake!

:whistling:

:lol:

What a lovely Christmassy thread :lol:

What a lovely Christmassy thread :lol:

I'm proud of you, George Micheal, for describing something Christmas-related as lovely. I know last Christmas was rough for you, and all, with you giving me your heart and me giving it away the very next day, but I'm glad you're over that.

No wonder he gets attacked by sharks.

I'm proud of you, George Micheal, for describing something Christmas-related as lovely. I know last Christmas was rough for you, and all, with you giving me your heart and me giving it away the very next day, but I'm glad you're over that.

Seriously though I can't believe that last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away, this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

Seriously though I can't believe that last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away, this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

Don't bother waking me up before you go-go.

I wish a very very Merry Christmas to everyone and anyone outhere in the TF1 Forums and a safe and happy seasons Greetings from Bro'Town...

Thank You...

Don't bother waking me up before you go-go.

Meet me in the boys room...................in a park....................

Yes, indeed let's get this thread back on track. I can't stand these idiots who takes threads off topic, honestly, there's just no need :whistling:

If I don't get back on here again today, I am going to say bollocks to all the political correctness and wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa gets you all you want, not all you deserve, otherwise there will be some upset people this Christmas! :lol:

Have a great time everybody.

I will be drunk in three hours from now. I will return on the 28th as i have promised mrs drib that i will try only to turn her on and not the pc for two days. Anyone have an insruction manual i can borrow?

Have a great break everyone, enjoy time with your families (not in an incestuous way of course, unless your mum is particuarly hot) and have fun.

Merry Christmas.

Have a great break everyone, enjoy time with your families (not in an incestuous way of course, unless your mum is particuarly hot) and have fun.

Merry Christmas to All!

Its been xmas here for 2 and a half hours in Dubai so this is a lil early for anyone else left to celebrate xmas but Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! x

(look im even giving you c#cks a kiss haha!)

Its been xmas here for 2 and a half hours in Dubai so this is a lil early for anyone else left to celebrate xmas but Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! x

(look im even giving you c#cks a kiss haha!)

Ben kissing c#cks? That's a surprise.

TN_3471.jpg

Ahem, where's the black lab with Kwanzaa wishes? (That was terribly low, I know).