Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Jerez Tests

1 Sebastien Bourdais Toro Rosso STR2 1:20.346 26

2 Heikki Kovalainen McLaren MP4-23 1:20.391 + 0.045 36

3 Kimi R

Toro Rossos might be running with TC still? I doubt they just magically went past a bunch of teams like Red Bull who they basicaly have the same car as.

... btw, Katy, do you speak Dutch?

i can read a bit cus of german :)

Toro Rossos might be running with TC still? I doubt they just magically went past a bunch of teams like Red Bull who they basicaly have the same car as.

no they arent.

Test times. They do not mean absolutely anything...

True, Alonso was fighting for the top while the others were just looking at the pit babes.

Wait, there are no pit babes during testing... Well the others were only talking about their holidays.

True, Alonso was fighting for the top while the others were just looking at the pit babes.

Wait, there are no pit babes during testing... Well the others were only talking about their holidays.

Do you know if he had TC?

Why not post this in the Preseason test topic??

My thoughts exactly AJ ;)

Might be worth a Mod merging this thread in with the "Official Pre-season Testing" thread, thanks :D

From the Autosport report it sounds very likely that the time was set on low fuel, which seems pretty likely anyway considering how fast the time was. Also it will take some time for the other teams to unleash the full potential of the new cars.

From the Autosport report it sounds very likely that the time was set on low fuel, which seems pretty likely anyway considering how fast the time was. Also it will take some time for the other teams to unleash the full potential of the new cars.

It was set on low fuel, the rest of the drivers were carrying leads in their pockets.

Wasn't a very impressive lap time then.

EDIT: Actually on second thoughts, you might well be right. :lol:

Wasn't a very impressive lap time then.

EDIT: Actually on second thoughts, you might well be right. :lol:

Alonso did a good job.

No doubt about it.

He is not really fighting against Ferrari and McLaren or BMW just yet.

It is nice that Alonso put on a show... I would have been somewhat dissapointed if he hadn't tried to upset the pot and p**s off the hysterics around here. Hopefully, it will carry into next season.

Still, this times mean absolutely nothing.

The toyata looks good and really fast. nice and slick every aerospace engineer will be proud of it

It will be a Led Zeppelin.