Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Why Doesn't Anyone Want Alonso?

I specially loved the part were you said "an objective race by race review..." :lol:

I specially loved the part where he said,

"As I don't watch races any more, I can't tell you more....".
Well, if that was true, then,
"Fettel kid needs some more experience..."
is based on what? Regurgitated press?

Nah, Cavapressperson just loves to stir :P

I think plenty of teams would take nando if it wasn't for the big rule changes in place next year. Maybe the top teams feel it's important to keep the driver/team relationships intact as they attack the new regs.

I'm sure that if Alonso had wanted, Heidfield would be right now asking around for a seat. I guess Alonso is still waiting for the Ferrari card in 2010... or perhaps he doesn't see the BMW so competitive with the changes coming ahead. Either way, had he wanted, he'd be sitting on a BMW for 2009.

True. Alonso could've taken the BMW seat if he wanted it as, apparently, could still in Honda. And of course, most midteams would sell their grandmas if Alonso decided to jump on board even 3 days before the first race of 2009.

But the thread, as the question that leads it, is just simple-minded Alonsophobic babbling.

And so, the question is not "Why Doesn't Anyone Want Alonso?" but why don't the top teams want anyone? Looking at this season, it is more than reasonable to ask what it is they are so fcking proud of.

And so, the question is not "Why Doesn't Anyone Want Alonso?" but why don't the top teams want anyone? Looking at this season, it is more than reasonable to ask what it is they are so fcking proud of.

Aha, clever! Excuse Alonso's incompetence by concoting a vast gridwide conspiracy to keep good drivers out of top spots. So anyone not in the top teams is suddenly a good driver for oyu, in order to further your theory.

Driving standards have been poor across the grid this year. That said, Alonso won't make the top five.

Driving standards have been poor across the grid this year. That said, Alonso won't make the top five.

Errrmmmmm.............and how would you know that if you haven't been watching races?? :lol:

Judging by the standards of debate here, I don't think anyone else has either :P

(I've watched highlights, read heaps, keep track of text commentary. You can actually absorb much more of the race from those sources than from mindlessly watching the TV - especially from the live timing.)

Judging by the standards of debate here, I don't think anyone else has either :P

(I've watched highlights, read heaps, keep track of text commentary. You can actually absorb much more of the race from those sources than from mindlessly watching the TV - especially from the live timing.)

Bollocks! :lol:

Yeah, why Williams, Force India and Macca didn't want him? :P
I'm sure that if Alonso had wanted, Heidfield would be right now asking around for a seat.
I disagree with you in that Ferrari didn't want him for 2009, and I am sure if we could privately ask few top names in Ferrari they'd rather have Alonso over Kimi for 2009.

Straight from thr horse's mouth:

"It was never a serious approach because for them they were quite happy with their drivers and didn't want to change," said Alonso when asked about his talks with BMW by autosport.com.

BMW didn't want him BMW didn't want him nyah nyah nyah etc :P

And if you saw Murray's post, someone did ask Ferrari executives privately, and they didn't want Alonso either :P:P

Bollocks! :lol:

I still manage to contribute contribute more than one liners and innuendo, for all your race watching :D

Cav, my old friend, you tell us you don't watch races anymore. You know that isn't true. You're just too puffed up to admit it!

Talking about races, I read somewhere where you referred to me as a racist ...I think. A black xenophobic hating black folks :eusa_think: ? Has a nice ring to it.

Talking about rings, I labelled Lewis a monkey's @$$hole, not because he's black but because he's an @$$hole.

Talking about @$$hole's, how are you? ...just kidding. It's just nice to know you're still kicking! :msn-wink:

I still manage to contribute contribute more than one liners and innuendo, for all your race watching :D

Only by your own opinion and self praise is no recommendation, especially in your case :whistling::lol:

Only by your own opinion and self praise is no recommendation, especially in your case :whistling::lol:

Doubtlessly, someone will soon be around to explain the error of my ways, and I will see how your race watching insight shines through your one liners or innuendo laden posts, which lead to a thread being deleted.

Cav, my old friend, you tell us you don't watch races anymore. You know that isn't true. You're just too puffed up to admit it!

Talking about races, I read somewhere where you referred to me as a racist ...I think. A black xenophobic hating black folks :eusa_think: ? Has a nice ring to it.

Talking about rings, I labelled Lewis a monkey's @$$hole, not because he's black but because he's an @$$hole.

Talking about @$$hole's, how are you? ...just kidding. It's just nice to know you're still kicking! :msn-wink:

Hey Ash1, did you know you can copy with ctrl+c and paste with ctrl+v. Tehre, I saved you countless hours that you would have spent reaching for the mouse and clicking, and your boss will probably double your pay tomorrow. Isn't that awesome :D

Doubtlessly, someone will soon be around to explain the error of my ways, and I will see how your race watching insight shines through your one liners or innuendo laden posts, which lead to a thread being deleted.

:lol:

Nice try, but no cigar.

I wonder how would the old Cav replied to someone who based his arguments on such grounds. :lol:

At best, you would have forced the culprit to commit seppukku with a toothpick.

I wonder how would the old Cav replied to someone who based his arguments on such grounds. :lol:

Indeed :lol:

Post Schumacher Cav is a pale imitation of the proper Cav.

Aha, clever! Excuse Alonso's incompetence by concoting a vast gridwide conspiracy to keep good drivers out of top spots. So anyone not in the top teams is suddenly a good driver for oyu, in order to further your theory.

Aha, as dumb and random as you always are!

Are the best drivers in the best cars? Is there no wasted talent beyond the top teams? Is what we've seen this year from the drivers in top teams the fcking best the field has to offer?

For the soccer fans, this is like a World Cup that excludes Italy, or Brazil, or Germany,... who wants that but a fanatical soccer fan from a worthless team?

The myopia of the lewisterics is as hilarious as is their belief that they world revolves around Alonso.

For the soccer fans, this is like a World Cup that excludes Italy, or Brazil, or Germany,... who wants that but a fanatical soccer fan from a worthless team?

In that case I'm sure English soccer fans would love it....... :whistling:

I am still as right as ever, I just can't be bothered coming up with lap times and videos and references since the general standard of debate here has dropped so low. I would rather not spend an hour on a post that is followed by 10 of the best innuendo Paul can come up with.

What about Spanish fans? XD

I am still as right as ever, I just can't be bothered coming up with lap times and videos and references since the general standard of debate here has dropped so low. I would rather not spend an hour on a post that is followed by 10 of the best innuendo Paul can come up with.

What's with all the excuses?

I would never waste my best innuendo on you, Cav :lol:

Actually, I did enjoy the European championships much more because we weren't in it!

Straight from thr horse's mouth:

"It was never a serious approach because for them they were quite happy with their drivers and didn't want to change," said Alonso when asked about his talks with BMW by autosport.com.

:lol: And as we know from all the Alonso fans, Alonso never lies.

Are the best drivers in the best cars? Is there no wasted talent beyond the top teams? Is what we've seen this year from the drivers in top teams the fcking best the field has to offer?

Sure you're right, but this is always the case in F1. That's the whole problem imho.