pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Well boys and girls it's official, as of Feb 4th I will be retired at age 52 due to health reasons. The past cple of months have shown that I can no longer function in my job to the standered to which I hold my self to. So I'm pulling the plug and going on 100% dissability. It'll suck for awhile but tiss the best thing to do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jez 0 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 A shame to hear. I hope you eventually begin to enjoy this next chapter. Any plans yet on what to do with your spare time? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 A shame to hear. I hope you eventually begin to enjoy this next chapter. Any plans yet on what to do with your spare time? I had hoped to travel, but with the downturn I've lost 40% of my money so that's out. I'll bounce back though and figure something out, just won't be as ambitious. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Very best of luck Bruce, whatever the financial situation I hope you get to enjoy this free time - they say the best things in life are free Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ash1 0 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Well boys and girls it's official, as of Feb 4th I will be retired at age 52 due to health reasons. The past cple of months have shown that I can no longer function in my job to the standered to which I hold my self to. So I'm pulling the plug and going on 100% dissability. It'll suck for awhile but tiss the best thing to do. Well life starts at 52 and it never ends ... Hope I get to meet you some day Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Enjoy your retirement Bruce. It'll give you more time to chase the laydeez. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Sorry to hear that Brucie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Shame to hear that, I'm sure you'll find something good to do for yourself though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Bah...go get them, Tiger! Your most productive years lie ahead, unburdened with a job. I'll give you no more than a month before you realize that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted January 30, 2009 Bah...go get them, Tiger!Your most productive years lie ahead, unburdened with a job. I'll give you no more than a month before you realize that. Oh I'll find a way to thwart you commies, no doubt Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted January 31, 2009 Have a good last few days man, if you want to travel anywhere, go to New Orleans. Booze and food make a great combo. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted January 31, 2009 All the best Bruce. I for one think Wes ought to be paying you for all your moderating work. If he isn't, you should go on strike, like everyone in Europe does. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted January 31, 2009 Aye, aye. You just want to go chasing more of those lovelies don't you? I have to say that you're a helluva guy - and your family and friends will support your decision. If you ever come to England, look me and my blokie up. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted February 1, 2009 Aye, aye. You just want to go chasing more of those lovelies don't you? I have to say that you're a helluva guy - and your family and friends will support your decision. If you ever come to England, look me and my blokie up. Oh to be sure I'll look you up..............an down an................leave the blokie out of it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted February 1, 2009 Haha! You sure are gonna be fine Bruce All the best^^ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted February 2, 2009 All the veryt best with retirement Bruce When you do travel be sure to come and visit down under. Atleast you get a decent exchange rate. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted February 2, 2009 I can only tell you an old tale my father always repeat for me: "if life give you a lemon, put some sugar before eat it" I hope you tons of sugar in this new stage of your life and DON Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted February 2, 2009 All the best Bruce!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted February 2, 2009 Oh to be sure I'll look you up..............an down an................leave the blokie out of it Yep. You'll be fine! xxx Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted February 2, 2009 Bruce, If I were you I would take my car and take it for long drives. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted February 3, 2009 Bruce, make a drive to New Orleans for Mardi Gras man. Heck, you would enjoy it! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted February 5, 2009 Well, Bruce, you should have been retired for a day by now. Are you wondering how you ever managed to fit work in yet?? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted February 5, 2009 Oh how my head hurts thisam. My friends(?) threw me a bash last night and it got ugly, I remember lampshades, naked bodies(soft pillows), but the rest is a haze. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted February 5, 2009 Oh how my head hurts thisam. My friends(?) threw me a bash last night and it got ugly, I remember lampshades, naked bodies(soft pillows), but the rest is a haze. Best wash yer knob with battery acid Bruce, just in case, keeps them germs away Glad you had a great time, and just think, you've now loads more time to repeat the process as often as you like. Damn, I'm jealous.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites