Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

China Race Thread

Can things get more toppsy turvy?

Vettel, Trulli or a Brawn for the win.

Possibly one of the other 16 drivers though.

I'd stake my reputation on it.

cameras catched kimi going over the white line at the exit of the pits during Q2 (i think, maybe it is Q3) after trying to overtake Webber who was going slowly. thats a penalty and i am not seeing anyone to get bothered by it. had it been hamilton that would automatically ment -within seconds- a 10 place grid penalty...

cameras catched kimi going over the white line at the exit of the pits during Q2 (i think, maybe it is Q3) after trying to overtake Webber who was going slowly. thats a penalty and i am not seeing anyone to get bothered by it. had it been hamilton that would automatically ment -within seconds- a 10 place grid penalty...

And that's what happens when FIA interferes too much. Whether they started delivering grid penalties here and there for blocking (I think Vettel also blocked another driver), or they take a lower profile, it will be sensed as unfair. FIA put themselves in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

And that's what happens when FIA interferes too much. Whether they started delivering grid penalties here and there for blocking (I think Vettel also blocked another driver), or they take a lower profile, it will be sensed as unfair. FIA put themselves in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Yes, I thought they would penalize Kimi (though I thought they'd ask for money for crossing the white line... of course I don't know the rules so... but he was in too much of a hurry and deserved it). And I actually watched the replay of Q2 to see if Vettel blocked Kovi but he didn't because Kovi aborted his lap on Vettel's flying lap, so either it was another driver blocking or there was no blocking at all.

Trulli has no race pace at all!

I think you'll find the white line rule does not apply in qualifying.

Of course!

I think you'll find the white line rule does not apply in qualifying.

Most of the rules for the race, concerning track discipline, etc, usually apply to the qualifying sessions too.

You have to reap what you sow, is the appropriate saying, I think :lol:

You have to reap what you sow, is the appropriate saying, I think :lol:

Well, well...the lurker finally decided to make some posts! :P

I am glad you are out of jail so soon!

And yes, you have to reap what you sow, but the problem is, when will it stop? If they stop now, everybody will complain that they were on a witch hunt. If they don't stop, everybody will say that FIA's interference is too much. Meanwhile, everybody will demand penalties for whatever happens. We are all stewards, now, trying to find every minuscule breach of the regulations to cry foul, yet, at the same time, complaining about too much FIA interference.

That's what you get when yo start with all this.

Well, well...the lurker finally decided to make some posts! :P

I am glad you are out of jail so soon!

And yes, you have to reap what you sow, but the problem is, when will it stop? If they stop now, everybody will complain that they were on a witch hunt. If they don't stop, everybody will say that FIA's interference is too much. Meanwhile, everybody will demand penalties for whatever happens. We are all stewards, now, trying to find every minuscule breach of the regulations to cry foul, yet, at the same time, complaining about too much FIA interference.

That's what you get when yo start with all this.

Didn't I just say exactly the same thing, only in 7 words :eusa_think:

I guess Argentinian jails just aren't as good as English jails at teaching sucincitnes succncitessm succincntess using less bollocking words :whistling:

Didn't I just say exactly the same thing, only in 7 words :eusa_think:

I guess Argentinian jails just aren't as good as English jails at teaching sucincitnes succncitessm succincntess using less bollocking words :whistling:

:lol: Yeah, I suck at being succin...succink...suck..

What reputation? :P

I only hope for a less controversial race, just to let the heat die down, and as a result all the annoying posts I have to read. It wouldn't be so bad if you all used less bollocking words like Paul and didn't suck like Andres.

I only hope for a less controversial race, just to let the heat die down, and as a result all the annoying posts I have to read. It wouldn't be so bad if you all used less bollocking words like Paul and didn't suck like Andres.

:lol:

It's funny coz it's true :whistling:

It's funny coz it's true :whistling:

Yup, we make a great team, you and me. Me, with the sucking and you, with the bollocks...

Wait... :eusa_think:

Race starts at 4 a.m. my time. I don't know how to stay awake till then. It's 10 p.m. and I am already feeling sleepy.

The things I do for F1!