Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paprika

Michael Schumacher The Stig!?

As seen on today's Top Gear we have discovered the identity of the Stig to be none other than Michael Schumacher, but is it real or was it just for publicity for the program?

What is your opinion?

Bollocks. FS would never have sanctioned such a relationship. Also, it wouldn't have fitted in with his schedule. He certainly does not have the patience to instruct all those duffers in the art of cornering either.

EDIT: Typo

BBC have said that he was the Stig for the Ferrari feature.

But that the real Stig is another matter (although everyone knows it is Ben Collins, there are others, apparently).

That car looked soooo fast. And fair play to Schui for going along with it. I actually said last night "I missed him...." dunno what I was thinking... :)

But the car looked like a Bat-mobile???!!

Was great to see him, not only working the wheel, but in such a jovial manner. I miss him enormously.

Indeed. Mostly.

Presently, F1 without Michael is a Scim' GTC with a four pot; interesting to look at but missing something interesting and brilliantly naughty (like something from Cologne, although I think Michael was more Kerpen).

BBC have said that he was the Stig for the Ferrari feature.

But that the real Stig is another matter (although everyone knows it is Ben Collins, there are others, apparently).

That car looked soooo fast. And fair play to Schui for going along with it. I actually said last night "I missed him...." dunno what I was thinking... :)

But the car looked like a Bat-mobile???!!

Yep! Schumi is I think the only person in the world with a black FXX!

Presently, F1 without Michael is a Scim' GTC with a four pot; interesting to look at but missing something interesting and brilliantly naughty (like something from Cologne, although I think Michael was more Kerpen).

Indeed. I mean, even the race stewards have not seen it fit to issue any penalties for quite a few races now. That's how staid they have all become :whistling:

For almost the first time ever I'm sorry I missed Top Gear. Looks like much fun was had by all.

Did anyone else notice the subtle red trim around the Alpine Stars logo on Schumi's driving gloves as where Ben Collins' have black? I think that was a small suggestion. It's pretty obvious Ben is The Stig, the manufactures use their own drivers from time to time (Heikki did drive the R25), African Stig was a random villager, Big Stig wasn't Tony Stewart but no one else would make logical sense other than Ben Collin's with some pillows in his uniform or Jeremy Clarkson himself.

Anyway, you didn't miss much, Max, unless you get all warm and tingly when you see Schumacher on the TV. Kind of a boring episode. Top Gear's losing it. Or maybe they just aren't funny once you've seen the American Special (the Season 9 one).

So, medilloni is Schumi's dad?

Oi! Where have you been? I'm getting sick and tired of George wearing lipstick and Andres wearing his tarty wig in a pathetic attempt to lure me into their homosexual world. I want genuine hot birds wandering around the site.

STEVE!!!!!

I've been hiding. Tried to send you a msg but your messenger wont let me.

Whilst my mighty sperm, combined with Mrs Stig's formidable 'Womb of Justice', gave us The Stig Jnr, even we cannot match the combination of Herrrrr Schumi's mom & pop's tackle.

With all the vitamins she used, and inserting a Class One Kart into her womb at the second trimester, Mrs Schumi's womb resembled the Hindenburg.

So, no Steph, my offspring seem destined to wear white, and drive white cars with ice lolly colours on them......

Good to see you back girlie, I too had a small break, and having returned minus a couple of interesting body parts, I am now lighter and faster than ever before. ;)

Whilst my mighty sperm, combined with Mrs Stig's formidable 'Womb of Justice', gave us The Stig Jnr, even we cannot match the combination of Herrrrr Schumi's mom & pop's tackle.

With all the vitamins she used, and inserting a Class One Kart into her womb at the second trimester, Mrs Schumi's womb resembled the Hindenburg.

So, no Steph, my offspring seem destined to wear white, and drive white cars with ice lolly colours on them......

Good to see you back girlie, I too had a small break, and having returned minus a couple of interesting body parts, I am now lighter and faster than ever before. ;)

I KNEW you were Daddy Cool all along!!

Thanks John, its great to see you too - and in circumstances like these where our man is flying no less! - but minus bodyparts? Can I ask?

I KNEW you were Daddy Cool all along!!

Thanks John, its great to see you too - and in circumstances like these where our man is flying no less! - but minus bodyparts? Can I ask?

He's doing good isn't he? Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, after all those years of Dogdom. I just hope whippersnapper Vettel can be held at bay to the end of the year...

The bodypart thing, err, there were some bits that grew that were best lopped off and put into a chilli, served up with a nice Chianti Thp thp thp ;) The bits that were lopped off were not what I feared they would be, so I'm now a thankfull, stress free, relieved SOB, daddy cool B)

The bodypart thing, err, there were some bits that grew that were best lopped off and put into a chilli, served up with a nice Chianti Thp thp thp ;) The bits that were lopped off were not what I feared they would be, so I'm now a thankfull, stress free, relieved SOB, daddy cool B)

So you have testicles but no ears?