Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Ze Nurburgring Gp

For those who cant hear.

Rubens Barrichello on what went wrong: "I guess the strategy... it was a good show from the team on how to lose a race today. I'm terribly upset with the way things went. I did all I had to do. I went first on the first corner and then they made me lose the race. If it is really what's going on, we're going to end up losing both championships. I feel sorry for myself, the team. To be very honest, I wish I could get on the plane and go home. I don't want to talk to anyone in the team. It will be all 'bla bla bla' and I don't want to hear that."

For those who cant hear.

Rubens Barrichello on what went wrong: "I guess the strategy... it was a good show from the team on how to lose a race today. I'm terribly upset with the way things went. I did all I had to do. I went first on the first corner and then they made me lose the race. If it is really what's going on, we're going to end up losing both championships. I feel sorry for myself, the team. To be very honest, I wish I could get on the plane and go home. I don't want to talk to anyone in the team. It will be all 'bla bla bla' and I don't want to hear that."

The guy is an idiot to say things like that before speaking to the team.

YES YES YES

How good it is to hear the Australian national Anthem at a F1 Grand Prix - The first time in my life. I find myself in my living room singing the national anthem (@11.45pm) i'm so happy.

Congratulations Mark Webber stella drive my man.

Absolutely! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the happiest F1 fan this side of the parramatta river right now...

Victory at last for Webber!!!!!!!!

:D

Congratulations to Webbo :D Great drive and definitely deserved it ^_^

And I actually think he might be RBR's better bet for the WDC. Not that Vettel is a bad one, mind you! They have a great team :)

Fantastic race!!!One of the bests,if not the best of the season.

Poor Barrichello...he deserved to be at least 5th...*whistles*

Alonso's start spoiled what could have been a much better race...his clutch was broken,perhaps he broke it when he span on the warm-up lap? :(

Rosberg,the invisible man,who ended 4th!

Sutil could have made history,again...

Hamilton made his own luck...

Kovalainen disappeared into the back..well,he managed to grab 1 point...

Good,solid Massa,better than the overpaid Raikkonen again...

Go BMW!

Bye Bourdais.

That's all folks.

Congratulations to Webbo :D Great drive and definitely deserved it ^_^

And I actually think he might be RBR's better bet for the WDC. Not that Vettel is a bad one, mind you! They have a great team :)

Chaquetera!

According to wordreference.com... Turncoat!

I had never heard of that word!

If Kati sees your post you better hide somewhere... :D

You have to assume the consequences when stating a controversial opinion :P And I'm assuming them. Actually it's harder to type it out loud than to defend it afterwards :P

Did it rain?! Did it did it did it? If it didn't I'm not watching.

Hi there! Do you happen to know which former STR driver seems likely to replace Fisico next year? Hint: it ain't Speed... :P

Oh yeah, I heard Bourdais was going there, too :P

Damn this feels a lot like Hungary 2006 only much more sweeter after the winter. Hilarious that so many were going on about Vettel vs Button missing the obvious. Loved his comments in the press conference "there are a few people who doubted me as well so hello to them"

Sweet, so sweet. This season is the best. I really hope we fan see a Webber and Button battle, I might have a heart attack at a young age but boy...

Great race! Webber, fantastic race, drive thru & still won! Feel bad for Sutil but @ least it was'nt Kimi's fault on this occasion!

He's always been an idiot. He doesn't realize he isn't driving for an Italian team with a GErman driver any more (don't mention the war and all that), but in a pucca British team, against a gentelman, he can't get away with it any more. Ross Brawn has been completely rehabilitated by the English media, being British and all.

great drive from webber.....fully deserving.....great to see mclaren and renault back in pace despite having a poor weekend...this season is getting interesting with redbulls coming closer to brawns...

YES YES YES

How good it is to hear the Australian national Anthem at a F1 Grand Prix - The first time in my life. I find myself in my living room singing the national anthem (@11.45pm) i'm so happy.

Congratulations Mark Webber stella drive my man.

Glad to know I wasn't only one singing it.

He's always been an idiot. He doesn't realize he isn't driving for an Italian team with a GErman driver any more (don't mention the war and all that), but in a pucca British team, against a gentelman, he can't get away with it any more. Ross Brawn has been completely rehabilitated by the English media, being British and all.

I was waiting for this post! :lol:

Finally saw it, glad Webber won. A good drive by him. He deserves it.

Is that Luzzi?

Thought I saw him driving a taxi in Modena.

Yeah, well I saw Speed driving a taxi in Florida. Oh wait, that was the Daytona 500.

He was being a whiny little bitch, so I agree.

Alonso shot his mouth off about McLaren in '07 and didn't get called a "whinging bitch". Come on, a bit of inter team rivarly is healthy for the sport.

Rubens likes a moan, he moaned about Michael. Ross knows the score, that's why it's water off a ducks back. Doing it again in public however will not go down well with the big man.

Personally, I thought it was wonderful to hear an F1 driver acting human. The cheesiness of most drivers PR is worse than a sickly smile and wave from a Disney employee.

Rubens likes a moan, he moaned about Michael. Ross knows the score, that's why it's water off a ducks back. Doing it again in public however will not go down well with the big man.

Personally, I thought it was wonderful to hear an F1 driver acting human. The cheesiness of most drivers PR is worse than a sickly smile and wave from a Disney employee.

Indeed. That's why it's healthy for the sport. Not so long ago drivers told it how it was, if a car was crap, they made the public now it was crap and they weren't happy with the team. Rarely now do you see that. Everybody moans saying F1 drivers don't show emotion, and then, in the case of ol' Rubi, he does and everybody moans ever more!

Tsh! There's no pleasing some folks!