Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Most Overrated Drivers

1. Fisichella- Japan GP showed why

2. JB- Still needs to get that first GP win

3. Kimi- They blame the engines, the weather, etc. The truth is he has had the best car or close at least 2 yrs and he is not yet WDC

4. Ralf- enough said

5. Webber

I think its fair to say that if kimi hadnt had all these engine problems he would have easily dominated 2005

...if my aunt would have been a man he would have been my uncle

I think its fair to say that if kimi hadnt had all these engine problems he would have easily dominated 2005

Well, it is also fair to say that if Kimi treated his engines better he could have finished more races!

...if my aunt would have been a man he would have been my uncle

Spot on!

:clap3:

How could he have treated his engines better??

Simple statistics-

How many engines has JPM blown?

How many engines has KR blown?

By this year analysis we have that KR engine has blown 6 times out of 18 (or 33%). Compared that to how many times has JPM engines blown?

A saying in Stats- once is an accident, twice is chance, more than that is a trend-

ergo- flogging the engine during the races (even scoring a fast lap at the last lap of the race like the British GP) means more chance of engine failure.

I think if it was down to the driver, kimi would change his driving, or at least mclaren would tell him to change something. The same thing happened at BAR last year, and we cannot blame the driver. An engine should still not break down even if a driver is going as fast as he can. F1 racing is about driving as fast as you can!

I think if it was down to the driver, kimi would change his driving, or at least mclaren would tell him to change something. The same thing happened at BAR last year, and we cannot blame the driver. An engine should still not break down even if a driver is going as fast as he can. F1 racing is about driving as fast as you can!

an engine does break down if the driver is not careful. Have you driven a car? try putting first gear and then gun the car and wait for the engine to go boom!

With this post I understand your lack of racing knowledge, I think you should learn a little more on races...

why are we having yet another discussion about engines??????

Anyway

1) Jenson Button

2) Mark Webber

3) Giancarlo Fisichella

4) Ralf Schumacher

5) (don't hate me) Fernando Alonso. If it weren't for McLaren's/Kimi's misfortunes, he wouldn't have won the WDC this year.

why are we having yet another discussion about engines??????

Anyway

1) Jenson Button

2) Mark Webber

3) Giancarlo Fisichella

4) Ralf Schumacher

5) (don't hate me) Fernando Alonso. If it weren't for McLaren's/Kimi's misfortunes, he wouldn't have won the WDC this year.

I don

yup, he was brilliant in the race yesterday, however, it is only that race and imola in which his performances have impressed me. Never said it was alonso's fault, but it's also not strictly kimi's fault if there is a problem with QC like pedro said.

1. Jenson Button

2. Mark Webber

3. Giancarlo Fisichela

4. Ralf Schumacer

5. Jaques Villeneuve

Its a no brainer guys. Massa and taku would also have joined that list had it been exhaustive.

Ridiculous :nono1:

1. Jenson Button

2. Mark Webber

3. Giancarlo Fisichela

4. Ralf Schumacer

5. Jaques Villeneuve

Its a no brainer guys. Massa and taku would also have joined that list had it been exhaustive.

Ridiculous :nono1:

how the f*** can a former wdc be overrated

Ridiculous

oh yes, because kimi wasn't leading about 2 gp's until his car broke, his car has failed in many a point scoring position AND he has now got more wins than fernando. You're not just on the bandwagon with your popular "fernando is the greatest" viewpoint, you're driving it!

Why should sato be on the list? No one even so much as rates him, let alone over rates him.

Ridiculous

oh yes, because kimi wasn't leading about 2 gp's until his car broke, his car has failed in many a point scoring positio AND he has now got more wins than fernando. You're not just on the bandwagon with your popular "fernando is the greatest", you're driving it!

Why should sato be on the list? No one even so much as rates him, let alone over rates him.

To finish first you must first finish. I dont do bandwagons I just give credit where credit is due. Taku would not be in F1 if he were not rated.

oh yes, because kimi wasn't leading about 2 gp's until his car broke, his car has failed in many a point scoring position AND he has now got more wins than fernando.

Kimi

okay the most overrated.

ALONSO!!! as if he ever would have become WC this season as Kimi hadn't had too much bad luck.

for me the champion is the driver with the most wins and that one KImi is leading!! :king:

ehm.... Fissi. shows way to less in a renault compared to ALonso

webber... no comment needed :thbdn:

mmmmm no more I guess. 5 is a lot, there are only 20 drivers in a season

There are driving who shouldn't be in the F1 perhaps but nobody says they should so not overrated.

perhaps we could do with underrated as well...

By all means :thbup: , Welcome to the Forum by the way.

okay the most overrated.

ALONSO!!! as if he ever would have become WC this season as Kimi hadn't had too much bad luck.

for me the champion is the driver with the most wins and that one KImi is leading!! :king:

ehm.... Fissi. shows way to much in a renault.

webber... no comment needed :thbdn:

mmmmm no more I guess. 5 is a lot, there are only 20 drivers in a season

There are driving who shouldn't be in the F1 perhaps but nobody says they should so not overrated.

Welcome to the forum. I agree with most of your post but to suggest that FA is overrated is both ridiculous and rubbish :nono1:

Well, it is also fair to say that if Kimi treated his engines better he could have finished more races!

Spot on!

:clap3:

Give it a rest on the if Kimi would treat his engines better hohaa. Mercedes are on record for apologizing to Kimi for failing him. Not even Sato can destroy an engine without crashing into someone or something in this day and age with all the telemetry and data feedback. It's not possible. If a driver was doing something abnormal or overly agressive, it would show up in the data. Even Renault, Toyoya and others have made comments about Mercedes' reliability. Not one word has been mentioned in the press about how it's Kimi's doing. It's not. Mercedes built a damn fast car but it's far from Ferrari like reliable.