Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

I've never tried or heard of this Guarana drink before. I'm gonna look for it here in the UK now (not right now), but it sounds rarer than the Mountain Dew in DayZ. That's a reference that perhaps one other person on this forum might get; ignore it.

Ah its the dog's doodahs - fastest growing soft drink in the world, tastes sweet and fruity but unlike any fruit you would recognise in UK. Contains guaranine a natural form of caffeine which is much better for you. Worth a try if you can find it, but get Antarctica brand as this is the best.

I love bottled water! I almost always buy it flavoured with barley malt, hops and yeast

Ah its the dog's doodahs - fastest growing soft drink in the world, tastes sweet and fruity but unlike any fruit you would recognise in UK. Contains guaranine a natural form of caffeine which is much better for you. Worth a try if you can find it, but get Antarctica brand as this is the best.

Are you on commission? tongue.png

Do you guys have bottled water in England? That's the good stuff.

I love bottled water! I almost always buy it flavoured with barley malt, hops and yeast

Here's my thoughts on buying water:

:lol: The water that comes out of the faucets here is wretched in taste. Very chemical and vaguely phlegmy. The water at my high school was linked to two cases of stomach cancer among students. Bottled it is...

Not a lot, Andres got balder... smile.png

Really? can it be possible?... quieter maybe... but balder???? errrrrr.gif

loljump.gif

Off the top of my head, we don't hear much from:

Mike

John

Ankit

Graham

Eli

Ben

Jem

Danny

Eduardo

Nathan

Jez

And others who were gone before you left (like ykick, Player, Shane, etc).

Quite a few others still show up, just not very frequently. Others from our past appear to be always reading and never posting. People leaving is inevitable. New members joining doesn't seem to be, though. laugh.png

You can erase my name!

Sporano's from another part of the Internet that we don't talk about here. I think him joining here was the next-best alternative to posting about me on the "Missed Connections" section of the North Jersey Craigslist. There aren't any other websites where users can create content out there (this is the only one), but if there were, we'd have probably used some of the same ones.

Sporano's from another part of the Internet that we don't talk about here. I think him joining here was the next-best alternative to posting about me on the "Missed Connections" section of the North Jersey Craigslist. There aren't any other websites where users can create content out there (this is the only one), but if there were, we'd have probably used some of the same ones.

SOunds about right

Welcome aboard! I don't know if you read the terms and conditions of the forum, but in case you missed it, by pressing "I agree" you sold your soul to the devil.

Yeah, that happens.

Edited by Quiet One

I never pushed that button.

I didn't sell nothing to no-one. (Yes, I know that is a double negative, but I am just being all street talking jivey and that, yo, word.)

I is the devil.

devil.gif

Hi,

I'm a big F1 fan, watched every race since 1995 season and some odd ones before that. Decided at the end of last year I was done with the sport and went off to watch the bikes of motogp instead. Four races in and I was missing my fix like hell so I'm back to watching F1 again.

You can see by my avatar who I am a fan of no doubt. Look forward to getting to know you all and chatting about the racing :)

Hi,

I'm a big F1 fan, watched every race since 1995 season and some odd ones before that. Decided at the end of last year I was done with the sport and went off to watch the bikes of motogp instead. Four races in and I was missing my fix like hell so I'm back to watching F1 again.

You can see by my avatar who I am a fan of no doubt. Look forward to getting to know you all and chatting about the racing smile.png

Mitch Evans? Daniel Riccardo? Jerome Ambrosioyoyo? Mark Webber? Kimi Raikkonen when he rallies? Scott Speed?

Nup...I don't think anyonme around here will guess :P

Judging by your first few posts you know your stuff, so enjoy the site...we're all thick Richard Craniums, so it will be nice having someone smart around here...lordy knows its been hard with Andres, the balding one, with the most smarts...

Mitch Evans? Daniel Riccardo? Jerome Ambrosioyoyo? Mark Webber? Kimi Raikkonen when he rallies? Scott Speed?

Nup...I don't think anyonme around here will guess tongue.png

Judging by your first few posts you know your stuff, so enjoy the site...we're all thick Richard Craniums, so it will be nice having someone smart around here...lordy knows its been hard with Andres, the balding one, with the most smarts...

1) That's obviously Baumgartner's helmet. You know, the one that's not Zsolt, the actually fast one...

2) Geez, woman, I mean, welcome and all that but you are a, you know...a woman! Women like Kimi, just like Brad here! And true men like Alonso btw :whistling:

3)@Craig: You wish! FYI I'm smart as...as...something...smart...like...with numbers and stuff...

See? Ouch, got my shoelaces tangled around my ear again grrr...

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Yes, I am a woman, at least I was last time I looked ;) Quiet One I do sort of like Kimi but he's never been my favourite, I like Vettel more. Yes he has his faults, they all do but at least he's honest about why he's racing the way he is. I used to like Alonso but I can't support a driver I don't respect and after the whole Singapore crashgate episode I went right off him the day he stood and looked straight down the camera saying he had no idea what had happened when we all know he did.

Oh and I did read the forum some before I signed up, I think you're a nice bunch who I am hopefully going to enjoy spending some time with :)

Hi Angellica and welcome...er, if that's your real identity :). F1 and gardening eh? Interesting.