Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Thanks for the kind welcome! :)

Yes, I really like it! I hope there will be enough customers :) I'm working together with Hungary's best helmet painter, so the quality is sure to be okay. But unfortunately in Hungary there are only a small racing life here.

Hey everybody!!!!:)

I'm Ismaeel Sallaam from EGYPT

I support Mclaren Mercedes & Lewis Hamilton

Started watching f1 since 2008 season by chance and found it amazing.so I decided to know about it,and I became a big fan of it

Hope to enjoy formula 1 with you guys:)

Edited by Ismaeel Sallaam

Hello Ismaeel Sallaam, welcome to TotalF1! Great to see new members signing up, love having different perspectives around here.

Salaam Alaykum, Ismael.

Welcome aboard. Have you considered switching your obviously misinformed supports towards Lotus F1 and Fernando Alonso? I'll be glad to help :P

What? I'm just saying! :what:

Hi All,

New to the forum but an F1 fan for many many many years. I'm a fan of good close racing but dont support a particular driver or team. I guess if pushed being a brit I would have to go for the home talent of JB and LH.

All time hero has to be the 'tache' himself Nigel Mansell. Difficult to work with but a great racing driver.

Bring Alfa Romeo back is my number 1 idea. I'm a huge alfa fan.

Looking forward to participating on the F1 forums.... It will give me something to do when I'm supposed to be working.

Welcome to TF1!

First I'd heard of Mansell being difficult to work with. All the guys at Newman/Haas, which admittedly was not F1, loved working with Nigel. Either the F1 atmosphere got the best of Mansell and he acted differently there and was more relaxed in CART, or the other guys in CART were absolute *****es to the point Mansell seemed good (Newman/Haas did, after all, employ two Andrettis at a time). :P

Hi everyone! I have been watching F1 since childhood in the mid 80s. Favourite drivers over that time include Senna, Alesi, Hill, Zanardi, Hakkinen, Montoya, Raikkonen and Alonso. Never been one to support any particular team, but I find that as I get older, my appreciation for all drivers increasing to the point I don’t dislike any driver.. Even Vettel after boring me to death last year!

Welcome to the forum! You've joined at an awful time but this place will come back to life again by the time the next race comes around.

Indeed.

I like your approach to F1, though. Somebody who can see past his own likes/dislikes and enjoy other good drives. Not many of those around. If you are patient enough until this forum starts picking up pace again, you will notice that despite our digs and jokes, most of us are just like that.

I am supposed to say something funny now, but I have a cold so I will just write you an I.O.U. for some witty remark. Mr.Rainmaster here can provide you with a better one, anyways!

Welcome. Now say something really stupid that will spark some feisty debate during this 'oh so quiet' lull.

If you can't think of anything stupid to say,then you clearly suck and probably blow goats.

Welcome. Now say something really stupid that will spark some feisty debate during this 'oh so quiet' lull.

If you can't think of anything stupid to say,then you clearly suck and probably blow goats.

You spilling your secrets again?

Been away for a while. Back but over the next two weeks I have exams so I'll be in and out like Andres says to Paul on a friday night. Nice to see you all again. Arseholes.

Hi new members. Pick a person, then tease them. Me not included.

The lions got me ages ago, Alex. Good to see you again bud! (Alonso is still better than Vettel but don't tell Brad I said so!)

The lions got me ages ago, Alex. Good to see you again bud! (Alonso is still better than Vettel but don't tell Brad I said so!)

You are the true Wise Girl, Kopite Girl.

Good to see you again too.

Hi there to all members I have yet to go to a F1 race but here in Thailand I am lucky enough to watch some great racing live. We have many exciting races here at my local circuit "Bira". No single seaters but lots of action with Supercar Series action. I follow racing on the TV and watched every GP this season. I also listen to the daily updates on the radio.

In December we have ROC in BKK and after that the amazing street circuit in the coastal town of Bang Saen.-can't wait!

post-4069-0-94690600-1353940104_thumb.jp

Weclome!

There have been a lot of rumors about a Grand Prix in Thailand for 2014 or 2015, as I'm sure you've heard. Maybe you'll get that chance soon. :)

loljump.gif Hi I am new here, but like you my passion is Motorsports. I watch F1 and any other racing. Here in Thailand we have a busy racing diary, which I try and attend live. Later this month we have an exciting street circuit, (Bang Saen) on the coast not far from Bangkok which is always thrilling.