Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MALIBUMAN

So If Lewis Hamilton Does Become Wdc...

Recommended Posts


Does that mean there'll be 2 races in the UK then?

:rolleyes:

No it will mean further proof that atheism is the correct religion (yeah i know its not a religion :P )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully the attention will cause the government to finally loosen the purse strings and give silverstone a huge investment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hopefully the attention will cause the government to finally loosen the purse strings and give silverstone a huge investment

From what ive seen of your new Prime minister i dont think its very likely. I never knew it was possible to be born without a personality but Gordon Brown proves that it is. He doesnt seem like the kind of person who would give money to a sporting event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lewis DOESNT win, Bernie is going to combine the UK and French GP and have it run in the Chunnel.

He wants to bring F1 racing under water (and to other irrational places, such as city streets).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Hambone wins the title, Alonso has some thinking to do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Hamilton become Wdc the Hamilton church will be really high and its biggest follower, Puma will be the happiest man in earth (and heaven).

Go Hamilton! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If Hamilton become Wdc the Hamilton church will be really high and its biggest follower, Puma will be the happiest man in earth (and heaven).

Go Hamilton! :rolleyes:

Virtue is its own punishment.

If Hamilton becomes WDC, most English and American F1 followers will have to move to other countries to escape the nauseating F1 media. I predict a huge crowd of americans crossing the river to Mexico, to avoid hearing yet another story about Lewis :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtue is its own punishment.

If Hamilton becomes WDC, most English and American F1 followers will have to move to other countries to escape the nauseating F1 media. I predict a huge crowd of americans crossing the river to Mexico, to avoid hearing yet another story about Lewis :P

And the worst is...

Its his FIRST season!!!!!!!!!!!

How many years should the troubled people have to stand the Hamy Fever?????????

Oh lord...

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James Allen's eyes will pop out & will have a nervous breakdown!

Haha imagine that! Or the inhuman noises he will make when Hammy crosses the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haha imagine that! Or the inhuman noises he will make when Hammy crosses the line.
OK Hamilton has done enough damage to ol James Allen! After his heart attack straight after Hamilton took pole, I started to wonder if James has feelings for Hamilton :naughty: !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he will say all the common place sentences pf the world parising the team the fan, his family and everybody politicaly correct. He seems a politician; is not bad is boring and we will never know he is thinking.

He is a decafeinated light version of a F1 driver; Ron tought him very well. Maybe he learn his Ron aprovved speech before to talk with the press!

I think if he catch his finger with a door, he will say "...o I make a mistake, but I like to thank the team for their exceptional work, as well as the paramedics that put me a stich..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maybe he will say all the common place sentences pf the world parising the team the fan, his family and everybody politicaly correct. He seems a politician; is not bad is boring and we will never know he is thinking.

He is a decafeinated light version of a F1 driver; Ron tought him very well. Maybe he learn his Ron aprovved speech before to talk with the press!

I think if he catch his finger with a door, he will say "...o I make a mistake, but I like to thank the team for their exceptional work, as well as the paramedics that put me a stich..."

I disagree. He seems genuine to me. Everything he says scream "I'm a regular bloke who's just happy to be here". When you're that glad to be somewhere, you will naturally thank everyone who looks at you! Anyway, none of that matters because he isn't running for office. He's a racing driver and should be judged by his actions on-track.

By his actions in Silverstone, I'd say he needs to pick the pace up a bit and get the hang of F1 pit-stops. He was third best in England. One race in a season is a small thing, but perhaps not so small....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wasn't 3rd best, unless you mean purely result based. Massa would surely be ahead of him, pushing him to 4th, than some of the midfield drivers like Kubica were better?

Anyway, if Lewis becomes WDC this year, I'll die.... Or live under a rock until next season... One or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I disagree. He seems genuine to me. Everything he says scream "I'm a regular bloke who's just happy to be here". When you're that glad to be somewhere, you will naturally thank everyone who looks at you! Anyway, none of that matters because he isn't running for office. He's a racing driver and should be judged by his actions on-track.

By his actions in Silverstone, I'd say he needs to pick the pace up a bit and get the hang of F1 pit-stops. He was third best in England. One race in a season is a small thing, but perhaps not so small....

Hammy will become much better once he ditch's his dad, his dad askink for an increase in pay for the young man already will just stir up bad vibes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think if he catch his finger with a door, he will say "...o I make a mistake, but I like to thank the team for their exceptional work, as well as the paramedics that put me a stich..."

:lol:

He wasn't 3rd best, unless you mean purely result based. Massa would surely be ahead of him, pushing him to 4th, than some of the midfield drivers like Kubica were better?

I think the gap between LH and the other 3 we see when we look at the WDC table is not that big when we watch the races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He wasn't 3rd best, unless you mean purely result based. Massa would surely be ahead of him, pushing him to 4th, than some of the midfield drivers like Kubica were better?

Anyway, if Lewis becomes WDC this year, I'll die.... Or live under a rock until next season... One or the other.

I agree with this entire post.

I'd love to support Phil, but I think his chances are done with Kimi's return and him being P4 in points, so...

VAMOS ALONSO!

-Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think the gap between LH and the other 3 we see when we look at the WDC table is not that big when we watch the races.

Sorry to post twice in a row, I'm such a bad person.

But I think the difference is that Lewis hasn't had a bad result yet. Fernando had Canada and Bahrain, which weren't, BAD, but they weren't good. Kimi had Monte Carlo, Spain, and Canada. Felipe had Australia, Malaysia, Canada, and Silverstone. And when you look at those lists, all 3 had bad days in Canada, and Lewis won, so that really explains where is huge points lead is from.

-Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He wasn't 3rd best, unless you mean purely result based. Massa would surely be ahead of him, pushing him to 4th, than some of the midfield drivers like Kubica were better?

Anyway, if Lewis becomes WDC this year, I'll die.... Or live under a rock until next season... One or the other.

'Purely result based'? Of course it's purely result based! How else are we to judge the worth of a driver? Everything is about results and F1 is no different. Hamilton was 3rd best at Silverstone. 'Would have' and 'if only' are worth about as much as any other excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol:

I think the gap between LH and the other 3 we see when we look at the WDC table is not that big when we watch the races.

I agree with this entire post.

I'd love to support Phil, but I think his chances are done with Kimi's return and him being P4 in points, so...

VAMOS ALONSO!

-Eric

Did you two not even bother to read my post that he was replying to? I stated quite clearly that Hamilton was 3rd best in England. That is quite correct and hardly a statement about Hammy's total worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but Massa finished fifth but was more than fifth best, so you can't always decide on results alone. Button qualified 17th but he's a lot further up the field in his ability than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'Purely result based'? Of course it's purely result based! How else are we to judge the worth of a driver? Everything is about results and F1 is no different. Hamilton was 3rd best at Silverstone. 'Would have' and 'if only' are worth about as much as any other excuse.

Sorry, I don't give a crap what you guys are arguing about :lol:

It just seemed that this phrase can be misleading, Mike. After all, Gilles was never a WDC, yet you do not need to be an F1 expert to notice that he was much better than other drivers (even considering drivers that earned at least as much points as GV in the same quantity of races). In the long run, yes, results tend to reflect the drivers greatness. But results alone say only one part of the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...