Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Fuji Gp

Recommended Posts

This guy (FA) is going to make Renault world champion next year. Andres, Eduardo, Alehop, Wez... Let's celebrate!!

A tad overoptimistic, ain't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

I've never been on this forums in an Alonsomania era :lol: should be fun.Cav and Murray would have a lot of work :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A tad overoptimistic, ain't it.

Come on Maure, you 're supposed to be writing crap about LH and the Lewisterics, do not ruin the party -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol:

I've never been on this forums in an Alonsomania era :lol: should be fun.Cav and Murray would have a lot of work :D

Do not compare them... Murray allways keeps a point of objectivity. Cav talks crap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Come on Maure, you 're supposed to be writing crap about LH and the Lewisterics, do not ruin the party -_-

Now, now. My congratulations to you too. Things do look better for next year... for which I'm grateful. This seson has been dismal. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In-deed!! (like Jesulin would say, in two words)

I still want Hamilton to win this one (let's face it, among the ones fighting for it he's still the best) but well, after what we've seen in the last few races only a fool would not say FA is the king. Looking at the stats and after considering the level of the rivals he's compiting with (KR, Fm, LH & RK) i think it's a shame he (FA) did not just cruised for points in the first half of the season.

Massa is crap (we all know that). Raikkonen is no longer the racer we knew and Hamilton (yeah, he learnt a lot from last year's mistakes) is just a guy who is going to grab his first WDC just because he has no competence (Do i have to say what do i think about Kovalainen?)

I'm sooooo happy... This guy (FA) is going to make Renault world champion next year. Andres, Eduardo, Alehop, Wez... Let's celebrate!!

i couldn't agree more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do not compare them... Murray allways keeps a point of objectivity. Cav talks crap

:lol: Yeah I know.Murray just loves teasing us.

And I bet his spec crap is also a joke... :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In-deed!! (like Jesulin would say, in two words)

I still want Hamilton to win this one (let's face it, among the ones fighting for it he's still the best) but well, after what we've seen in the last few races only a fool would not say FA is the king. Looking at the stats and after considering the level of the rivals he's compiting with (KR, Fm, LH & RK) i think it's a shame he (FA) did not just cruised for points in the first half of the season.

Massa is crap (we all know that). Raikkonen is no longer the racer we knew and Hamilton (yeah, he learnt a lot from last year's mistakes) is just a guy who is going to grab his first WDC just because he has no competence (Do i have to say what do i think about Kovalainen?)

I'm sooooo happy... This guy (FA) is going to make Renault world champion next year. Andres, Eduardo, Alehop, Wez... Let's celebrate!!

Really, Don't think so, on either of those assumptions you made on behalf of the whole forum.

Massa was very aggresive and wasn't backing down from anyone. This is the kind of aggression people said he never had. He want's to win this thing. He needs to drive like this to stay Alive. The Bourdias thing was clumsy, and he is very lucky, but other then that it was was of his finest moments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Really, Don't think so, on either of those assumptions you made on behalf of the whole forum.

Massa was very aggresive and wasn't backing down from anyone. This is the kind of aggression people said he never had. He want's to win this thing. He needs to drive like this to stay Alive. The Bourdias thing was clumsy, and he is very lucky, but other then that it was was of his finest moments.

If it was indeed one of his finest moments I wouldn't brag too much about that :lol:

@Kiko: Yeahhh...let's celebrate! :beer22:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Webber/Massa reminded me of Senna/Prost at Estoril in 1988.

Same.

Same here. And I think both defending attempts were legit.

Same.

In-deed!! (like Jesulin would say, in two words)

I still want Hamilton to win this one (let's face it, among the ones fighting for it he's still the best) but well, after what we've seen in the last few races only a fool would not say FA is the king. Looking at the stats and after considering the level of the rivals he's compiting with (KR, Fm, LH & RK) i think it's a shame he (FA) did not just cruised for points in the first half of the season.

Massa is crap (we all know that). Raikkonen is no longer the racer we knew and Hamilton (yeah, he learnt a lot from last year's mistakes) is just a guy who is going to grab his first WDC just because he has no competence (Do i have to say what do i think about Kovalainen?)

I'm sooooo happy... This guy (FA) is going to make Renault world champion next year. Andres, Eduardo, Alehop, Wez... Let's celebrate!!

Same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well it's still too early to say that, after tomorrow's race, maybe. For all we know Kimi takes out Hammy at the start tomorrow, Massa is able to leap past Alonso in a slower car and Kova who can't get enough out of the Mac, then teams orders say Kimi gives him the win and he takes a 3 point lead in the title. Then maybe people say something different like 'the championship is over, Massa has won!'.

Yeah it's unlikely, but a lot of unlikely stuff happened this season.

Well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah and I said Kimi was talented and might do well. Oh well. :(

Do not compare them... Murray allways keeps a point of objectivity. Cav talks crap

:lol: Have you noticed how the genuine original posters are always the best? We had some fun times way back when, before all the '05-'07 riff raff joined in...

And I bet his spec crap is also a joke... :whistling:

:lol: Dream on, n00b!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah and I said Kimi was talented and might do well. Oh well. :(

:lol: Have you noticed how the genuine original posters are always the best? We had some fun times way back when, before all the '05-'07 riff raff joined in...

:lol: Dream on, n00b!

Best at winding up as always.

The thing is, it keeps getting to me <_<

I'll see what I can do about you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: Have you noticed how the genuine original posters are always the best? We had some fun times way back when, before all the '05-'07 riff raff joined in...

From one of the " riff-raff": May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm-pits :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: What, and stop them posting here?

Hmmm, Hamilton's crappy race hit you hard, huh? No wonder, you should listen to the clever people around you more and forget the guy, he's not for you :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but Lewis's fans are no fun to wind up. Fed Up ran off, Abbas is hardly around, I can't wind myself up, and I'm fond of Bradley. So Hammy is the natural choice for me to support, even if he's determined to ruin every championship that's rightfully his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just hope Massa doesn't get peanilized futhur, however if they give Bourdais a 10 sec addition that would be awesome...

Well i was wrong about the 10 seconds, but He did get a drive through...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah but Lewis's fans are no fun to wind up. Fed Up ran off, Abbas is hardly around, I can't wind myself up, and I'm fond of Bradley. So Hammy is the natural choice for me to support, even if he's determined to ruin every championship that's rightfully his.

:lol: No kidding. Some guys seem to forget this is a forum and we are sharing our opinions. What fun would it be if everyone just typed, "agreed" :lol:

THe last place in the world I want to spend my time is some fanboy forum. Having been such a devote JV fan I know how a person's opinion can be slanted.(as in your's with all things Hamilton :lol: ) As long as no one is name calling what's wrong with a little opinionated discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: No kidding. Some guys seem to forget this is a forum and we are sharing our opinions. What fun would it be if everyone just typed, "agreed" :lol:

Agreed.

THe last place in the world I want to spend my time is some fanboy forum. Having been such a devote JV fan I know how a person's opinion can be slanted.(as in your's with all things Hamilton :lol: ) As long as no one is name calling what's wrong with a little opinionated discussion.

Twerp. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boy was Hamilton ever aggressive off the start. He damn near wrecked the whole field. Hamilton sure didn't do much to try and get back in it. He was one spot behind Massa, but just kind of faded away

Massa sure wasn't backing down from anybody today. I hope Massa gets to keep his point,

What was Webber trying to do. Kill him and Massa!!!!!! I mean the Ferrari was so much quicker. Webber made his move to the outside to protect that line, Massa went inside and then Webber just kept moving over on him. Very Dangerous.

Alonso is truly one of the best. I feel happy for him.

Kubica is sneaking up in points. Just imagine if FM and LH keep this up and wreck one another, leaving the door open for Kubica.

Twits at ITV had no problem agreeing with the penalty for Massa, but thought Hamiltons first corner hijinks were fine?????

Great race. Was a fun race to watch.

Agree with everything. Loved the CLEAN racing between Raikkonen and Kubica too. See, Lewis - it can be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agree with everything. Loved the CLEAN racing between Raikkonen and Kubica too. See, Lewis - it can be done.

Arguing from Lewis' point of view, "Kimi never overtook Kubica, had he been a bit more rough, he could have"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...