Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

Alonso Will Replace Badoer In Monza

Now that you mention it, where the shag have you been meds??

Having a little involuntary maintenance done on 'me bod Mika, a bit like weight loss without the diet. Still, once back to my uber fit self 'me power to weight ratio will be imroved. ;)

Ah, modestly endowed women, reminds me of a flat chested blonde I met - said I might be impotent but could possibly be helped by the right woman. She said she liked distinguished, well known men.

What's the thread about?

:lol:

this is turning into the most inward looking F1 forum on the net - lighten up guys!!!!!!!!!

as for the topic - ferrari should give ross a call and offer kimi and massa for button. That way ferrari will have world champ (hollow and spun, but that never bothered them during the schumi years). let's face it next years cars will be different again! and the last time the cars changed (i.e. this year, ferrari took ages to adapt) so why not get a cheap world championship while they can.

as for kimi, he'd be mad to stay at ferrari after they've all but admitted thay'll pay him to leave. with his pay off and what ever salary from whatever team, he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

this is turning into the most inward looking F1 forum on the net - lighten up guys!!!!!!!!!

as for the topic - ferrari should give ross a call and offer kimi and massa for button. That way ferrari will have world champ (hollow and spun, but that never bothered them during the schumi years). let's face it next years cars will be different again! and the last time the cars changed (i.e. this year, ferrari took ages to adapt) so why not get a cheap world championship while they can.

as for kimi, he'd be mad to stay at ferrari after they've all but admitted thay'll pay him to leave. with his pay off and what ever salary from whatever team, he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Did Ferrari admit they will pay off Kimi?

What a stupid thread! Why did you subject us to this? What came upon you to make such a retarded thread? Do you think you are cool because you hide behind Senna's name? You suck.

:roll:

Love u on form Cav

my navel is fluffy

You're not alone young Adam.

Not a lot of people know this, but fluff from your under-garments is fed upwards by your body hair to your little tummy-cave, when you check your fluff you'll see it's predominantly the colour of yer knickers, and has a beautiful unique, cheesy odour. Indeed, in the WW2 siege of Moscow, troops survived off eating their hole-fluff, eventually driving back the feared Wermacht with superior winter fighting skills, and extremely bad breath.

All of this is fascinatingly true, though sadly, I found no mention of this on MyFaceSpaceTwitterBook.com.

Being a true 'save the world' chap, I have saved my Ferrari Red belly button fluff and knitted an edible sweater.

You're not alone young Adam.

Not a lot of people know this, but fluff from your under-garments is fed upwards by your body hair to your little tummy-cave, when you check your fluff you'll see it's predominantly the colour of yer knickers, and has a beautiful unique, cheesy odour. Indeed, in the WW2 siege of Moscow, troops survived off eating their hole-fluff, eventually driving back the feared Wermacht with superior winter fighting skills, and extremely bad breath.

All of this is fascinatingly true, though sadly, I found no mention of this on MyFaceSpaceTwitterBook.com.

Being a true 'save the world' chap, I have saved my Ferrari Red belly button fluff and knitted an edible sweater.

How extraordinary. Here was me thinking button fluff was the early stages of Jenson's beard. Hang on, this is all a bit inward. Has anyone got an 'outy'?

Will set up a Twitter account. Keep tuned on it. My shadow has changed its shapes a few times today, I might keep you posted on it on my Twitter.

How extraordinary. Here was me thinking button fluff was the early stages of Jenson's beard. Hang on, this is all a bit inward. Has anyone got an 'outy'?

Happy to oblige Steve.

An 'outy' would be those pesky 'Winnets', teensy balls of <removed to to disgusting content> that cling to the hairs on yer arse that just winnet come off. A definate 'outy'.

I have not made a jumper out of Winnets yet, but a friend told me there was a remark on Twitter about Ferrari wanting rid of Kimi 'cos he gets them so bad he pebble-dashes the pits when he farts.

:D

From this we learn two things - Meds wears red underpants and has a hairy arse....

That's not enough to tell him apart from any of us, except Muzza. Muzza likes to shave his arse. Says he likes it when it feels like a peach.

That's not enough to tell him apart from any of us, except Muzza. Muzza likes to shave his arse. Says he likes it when it feels like a peach.

*dribbler tries not to say "Surely he means your head?" but says it anyway*

Surely he means your head?

*dribbler tries not to say "Surely he means your head?" but says it anyway*

Surely he means your head?

Actually, I shaved my head a few days ago, it feels just like Muzza's arse a peach right now.

Actually, I shaved my head a few days ago, it feels just like Muzza's arse a peach right now.

Bollock me! Remind me to never eat an Argentinian peach.

That's not enough to tell him apart from any of us, except Muzza. Muzza likes to shave his arse. Says he likes it when it he feels like a peach beetch.

:D Corrected your typos above ^

:lol:

What can I say? There's nothing like the feeling of hundreds of sun-kissed, bikini-clad girls on top of you all being lapped by waves of delight at once...

Oh yeah, if I had a Twitter account there would be wishful news on it: Alonso will replace Badoer in Monza - at the back of the field, 2s/lap off his team mate. Hey, at least that's happened before... :P

Then will replace Alonso Giancarlo Fisichella at Monza, I Twitter, I start a thread Burokosu and source, I like it.

I didn't really have anything to add, so I typed a phrase about Alonso replacing Fisichella at Monza and posting it on my Twitter, and then translated it to 10,000 different languages, and then back to English, and that's what happened. Now you know, I like it.

Then will replace Alonso Giancarlo Fisichella at Monza, I Twitter, I start a thread Burokosu and source, I like it.

I didn't really have anything to add, so I typed a phrase about Alonso replacing Fisichella at Monza and posting it on my Twitter, and then translated it to 10,000 different languages, and then back to English, and that's what happened. Now you know, I like it.

Lovely. It's only knock and know all, but I like it.