Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

Suprise!

You're all just old farts who like to bully.

I thought you were gone...

And yeah, 24 is wicked old.

And I'm a total cyber bully.

Please stick to your word of leaving. We don't like it when the leavers come back (except for me, I get special treatment cuz I leave for stretches of 3 days at a time every 2 months)

Suprise!

It's not god behaviour to lie, young one.

Welcome back SuperKimi! Now what the **** are you doing, thought you said you were leaving, you certainly had me convinced - I wrote a nice goodbye post and everything. BTW if all the people on this forum are bullies then why would you want to come back, masochist much?

No apologies at all if this post offends. I hope you don't respond to this post and leave. Most likely in years to come you will regret your actions here.

Take care of yourself, and your pet Llama.

Did someone say llama ?

What about "RALPH" The Wonder Llama??

Suprise!

I should've known you'd come back like Eric once said he was gonna leave, came back less than a day later! Besides, because you're getting verbally abused here is because you're acting like a spoilt, moany, sulky little child who freaks out after he failed a mission on 1 of his PS2 games! I can take jokes on these forums, I don't freak out whenever somebody does'nt reply to 1 of my posts, I don't freak out whenever there are no replies on 1 of the threads I created, I can do anything you can't do on these forums, yet you're pretty much the same age as me, only 9 days difference!

Grow up ffs!

I should've known you'd come back like Eric once said he was gonna leave, came back less than a day later! Besides, because you're getting verbally abused here is because you're acting like a spoilt, moany, sulky little child who freaks out after he failed a mission on 1 of his PS2 games! I can take jokes on these forums, I don't freak out whenever somebody does'nt reply to 1 of my posts, I don't freak out whenever there are no replies on 1 of the threads I created, I can do anything you can't do on these forums, yet you're pretty much the same age as me, only 9 days difference!

Grow up ffs!

Good post! But remember everybody matures at a different rate. I think what happened in this thread with SuperKimi just got out of hand, yes he didn't act so well, but neither did some others and they're much older and should of matured a bit better. i also believe that things can get easily misinterpreted over the internet, leading to arguments where there shouldn't be. Although i do think SuperKimi should leave as he's gonna have a hard time on this forum, although i'm willing to forgive because he didn't really offend me.

I have arrived to this discussion just as the curtains are being drawn and the light is about to fade, but i would like to add my two pennies worth, if you please.

For me, it's all about the intent of the poster when he/she swears. Swearing in the correct context can add weight. It can emphasize passion and anger as well as humour and wit. The problem of course is when it is over used and therefore abused; A little like a fine wine, in a way. Consumed in the right quantity by an experienced drinker, it is something to be appreciated and enjoyed. A big part of the enjoyment is feeling the affect of the alcohol without getting carried away, it's all about responsible restraint. The problem is the 'gulper' who has no ambition to enjoy its finer points but only to get to a stupoured state as quickly as possible.

Swearing and sexual innuendo is the same. Do it properly and keep it in context. Teeter on the edge but never step over it. Let your audience know that you could go much further but that you are applying responsible restraint.

The members here who swear and use sexual references the most and who do it properly are arguably the most intelligent ones here. This is the internet and it's far too open to stop people doing it. I say give no time to the ones who are clueless and enjoy the ones who know what they are doing; a bit like real life really.

I have arrived to this discussion just as the curtains are being drawn and the light is about to fade, but i would like to add my two pennies worth, if you please.

For me, it's all about the intent of the poster when he/she swears. Swearing in the correct context can add weight. It can emphasize passion and anger as well as humour and wit. The problem of course is when it is over used and therefore abused; A little like a fine wine, in a way. Consumed in the right quantity by an experienced drinker, it is something to be appreciated and enjoyed. A big part of the enjoyment is feeling the affect of the alcohol without getting carried away, it's all about responsible restraint. The problem is the 'gulper' who has no ambition to enjoy its finer points but only to get to a stupoured state as quickly as possible.

Swearing and sexual innuendo is the same. Do it properly and keep it in context. Teeter on the edge but never step over it. Let your audience know that you could go much further but that you are applying responsible restraint.

The members here who swear and use sexual references the most and who do it properly are arguably the most intelligent ones here. This is the internet and it's far too open to stop people doing it. I say give no time to the ones who are clueless and enjoy the ones who know what they are doing; a bit like real life really.

Amen

Mmmm. Alvin Stardust.

But the voice was Willard White, was it not?

Grow up ffs!

HEY!, I'm 28 and still do that!!!

****ing Motorstorm!!!

HEY!, I'm 28 and still do that!!!

****ing Motorstorm!!!

I completely freaked out yesterday because of Pro Evo 6! I'm on regular & it's really hard compared to FIFA 07 which I play on World Class difficulty & I cruise through it no probs!

I still get p**sed off with those tupid flying turtles when I'm playing Mario... (yeah, I'm addicted to it)

Ummm, does superkimi realise none of us are old farts??? Old to me is above 65 and none of us here are 65+. Such an annoying, immature, obnoxious little boy!

Ummm, does superkimi realise none of us are old farts??? Old to me is above 65 and none of us here are 65+. Such an annoying, immature, obnoxious little boy!

That's what you think. But secretly, I'm 70-years-old and came here to rejuvinate my sex life.

No thanks, I would only be with an O.A.P if he or even she was a million/billionaire and I could inherit all the money when they die! It would be worth the couple of years being with them! LOL

No thanks, I would only be with an O.A.P if he or even she was a million/billionaire and I could inherit all the money when they die! It would be worth the couple of years being with them! LOL

Erics just 24 so that going to be a very long wait....

I completely freaked out yesterday because of Pro Evo 6! I'm on regular & it's really hard compared to FIFA 07 which I play on World Class difficulty & I cruise through it no probs!

Games.... What a waste of precious time....

He's 9 days older than me & acts like a 5 year old who his parents did'nt let him have sweeties!
Games.... What a waste of precious time....
Totally agree! It's either games or internet that does'nt get my homework done!