Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Who Is The Hottest F1 Driver?

I use this forum among others to somewhat have a bit of a laugh and to relax, since I am almost always doing work at university which requires me to use my brain. On here I like to use relaxed language thus don't give a damn about my spelling, grammar etc.

Anyway, in reply to your earlier post, I highly doubt I would enjoy being stuck on a train full of disgusting, unclean, poor Indian's! In fact I think I would rather have sex with a woman than be on a train in India, and that's saying a lot!

I highly doubt I would enjoy being stuck on a train full of disgusting, unclean, poor Indian's!

You can test your tolerance to this by taking the 11.45pm Silverlink train from Euston to Milton keynes on a saturday night. Unfortunately most of the passengers will be British white trash though.

Hahahaha, well it's bad enough getting a train from King's Cross to Hatfield at 5am on a Sunday Morning, full of drunk slags returning to Hertfordshire after a night out in London!

Hahahaha, well it's bad enough getting a train from King's Cross to Hatfield at 5am on a Sunday Morning, full of drunk slags returning to Hertfordshire after a night out in London!

You shouldn't be so harsh on yourself, Ben. :P

I use this forum among others to somewhat have a bit of a laugh and to relax, since I am almost always doing work at university which requires me to use my brain. On here I like to use relaxed language thus don't give a damn about my spelling, grammar etc.

Anyway, in reply to your earlier post, I highly doubt I would enjoy being stuck on a train full of disgusting, unclean, poor Indian's! In fact I think I would rather have sex with a woman than be on a train in India, and that's saying a lot!

Ok, granted leeway about the spelling's(!).

Hmm..it's true that most of the travellers stink to high heavens, no thanks in small measure to the crowding. Bathing & deos are exercises in futility. No, I don't think you were racist at all. It's common to have a low opinion of a particular country based on hearsay/limited information (I too have certain fixed ideas about certain countries). So I'm cool with your perception which is somewhat true.

On a lighter note, Ben, yesterday I was angry & thought of replying to you by showing an image of a highway salute. But I figured it wouldn't provoke you, but rather turn you on.

Liuzzi or Webbs. Ahem, that what my missus reckons anyway :ph34r:

Yeah ,Webber has *something* :blush: he's not exactly hot,but still...

I'm sorry, the train number was what again ??

You shouldn't be so harsh on yourself, Ben. :P

:lol:

I couldn't resist one last post. And you know someday I'll be back. Just not now, still p**sed over the ban. Oh gasp I used a big boy word I'm so naughty ban me mods ban me! :rolleyes:

Hottest F1 Men (and the only men in F1)

Fernando Alonso, Robert Kubica, Kimi Raikkonen, Mark Webber

Hottest F1 Women

Lewis Hamilton

See you sometime, boys and girls!

I couldn't resist one last post. And you know someday I'll be back. Just not now, still p**sed over the ban. Oh gasp I used a big boy word I'm so naughty ban me mods ban me! :rolleyes:

Hottest F1 Women

Lewis Hamilton

You were banned? For how long? I suppose you wont be back to answer that? I guess I'm just talking to myself then? Heya Jez how was your weekend?

Hottest F1 Women

Lewis Hamilton

:rolleyes:

Drivers: none of em I am not gay

Oh come on! Commenting on the good looks of another man is the surest sign of comfort with your own sexuality. I can tell when a man is good looking as much as i can see that i am ugly.

For the record, i would shag Bernie if i had too. If he met me, he would probably want to too. Our children would be interesting. Mainly because neither Bernie or i have a womb.

Okay, i'm gonna go have a drink.

Well said Dribbler. Women openly acknowledge each other's physical appeal all the time without being judged 'gay'. I don't get this double-standard. Anyway, back to topic: Kimi, Lewis, Nick and Jenson(without the beard!)

Sorry people. How do you fix/delete a double-post?

edited by ecapdeville: fixed... ;)

Not sure.

Not sure (arf).

Oh come on! Commenting on the good looks of another man is the surest sign of comfort with your own sexuality. I can tell when a man is good looking as much as i can see that i am ugly.

For the record, i would shag Bernie if i had too. If he met me, he would probably want to too. Our children would be interesting. Mainly because neither Bernie or i have a womb.

Okay, i'm gonna go have a drink.

Well, it can be a sign that you are comfortable with your sexuality, or...................... :lol:

Either admit you made a mistake and type 'Edit: Double post' or make up something to hide the fact that you made a mistake :lol:

Ok, back on topic, i must say alonso is strangely hot too however I really don't see it with kimi, he's too pasty!

indeed there's something missing at kimi. i just put him same level of fernando cus fernando has those eyebrows....