Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope you all have an enjoyable festive season, and everyone makes it out the other side safe and sound.

And don't forget the batteries! Many a Christmas has been ruined, nay, destroyed, by there being no batteries.

PC? Schmee Schee.....we don't say Happy Holidays at Ramadan, or Dwali, or lots of other times in the year..... this is Santa's time to rock the world...oh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh :) :) :)

Merry Christmas to all! Eat, drink and be merry!!!

And for anyone who's kids are young enough to appreciate it, don't forget the Norad tracks Santa site :lol:

Harumpf....NORAD's still got him sitting on his jolly fat a## up at the north pole...he's got less than 90-minutes to make it to NZ!!!! I hope he makes it in time!!!!!!!! I'm going to try and stay up and see if I can see him......

The compliments of the season to all you merry F1 nuts and here's looking forward to a fabulous New Year. Cheers :thbup:

Harumpf....NORAD's still got him sitting on his jolly fat a## up at the north pole...he's got less than 90-minutes to make it to NZ!!!! I hope he makes it in time!!!!!!!! I'm going to try and stay up and see if I can see him......

You won't get any Chrissy pressies if you do!! :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a blast!! I'll be back for the New Year wishes, as I'm abandoned at home for the holidays :P

A worthwhile thread and a perfect moment to wish all the handsome men and all the lovely ladies on the TF1 Forum a great holiday season. Rock around the clock, dudes and dudettes alike.

In my drunken, fat and over loaded credit card, angry state, I have found the true meaning of Christmas.

I hope you all get lard-arsed, burn your turkeys and feel unwell due to general gluttony.

Humbug, you bunch of weirdo's.

:)

Marry Christmas!!!

In a Eastern European tradition, I forced my family to exchange gifts on Christmas Eve (when you can see the first star - can't wait). My wife insisted on Santa's Christmas Day tradition. As a result, my son is a happy little boy who gets gifts from his family on Christmas Eve and from Santa on Christmas Day! Woohoo! Do I rock as a Dad, or what???

king.gif

I hope you all get lard-arsed, burn your turkeys and feel unwell due to general gluttony.

Humbug, you bunch of weirdo's.

smile.gif

Too late - been there, done that on Thanksgiving.

Marry Xmas, Steph. wink.gif

Ahh, Christmas...

That time of the year where cheesy Christmas adverts start in the middle of October and don't end till the 1st week in January. Constant sales for poor people to buy crud they don't really want but feel under pressure to do so. That time where you feel like you are in the dark ages as it gets dark by 1.00pm. That time where you sit down and watch the Queen's speech with family memebers who you haven't seen for ages and don't actually know who they are. It's the time of year of when A&E has to to countless opperations on people silly enough to swallow that 5p in the Christmas Pud. The only time when the Pressure Cooker comes out for it's one and only apperance of the year. The time where you are robbed blind if you go out to eat or, if your country is rubbish, you can't go anywhere as everything decends to chaos over a few CM of snow. The time where you can really act like p1ss heads and get away with it because of "Christmas spirit". That time when people slip further in to debt buying complete **** that will only ever be looked at once. The time that strikes fear into men's hearts as they have to go....*shudder*...out 'shopping' for 'presents' for their parents/GF/wife. That time when we think of a better time gone by and ask "Was it always this bad?"

Yep, that's Christmas alright. You can't beat it! B)

Merry Christmas everyone.

My favorite off-season part of the year! Merry Xmas you motherfukcing b#####ds!

I love you all!

(Except you, you, you and...you!)

Ahh, Christmas...

That time of the year where cheesy Christmas adverts start in the middle of October and don't end till the 1st week in January. Constant sales for poor people to buy crud they don't really want but feel under pressure to do so. That time where you feel like you are in the dark ages as it gets dark by 1.00pm. That time where you sit down and watch the Queen's speech with family memebers who you haven't seen for ages and don't actually know who they are. It's the time of year of when A&E has to to countless opperations on people silly enough to swallow that 5p in the Christmas Pud. The only time when the Pressure Cooker comes out for it's one and only apperance of the year. The time where you are robbed blind if you go out to eat or, if your country is rubbish, you can't go anywhere as everything decends to chaos over a few CM of snow. The time where you can really act like p1ss heads and get away with it because of "Christmas spirit". That time when people slip further in to debt buying complete **** that will only ever be looked at once. The time that strikes fear into men's hearts as they have to go....*shudder*...out 'shopping' for 'presents' for their parents/GF/wife. That time when we think of a better time gone by and ask "Was it always this bad?"

Yep, that's Christmas alright. You can't beat it! B)

Merry Christmas everyone.

You miserable fart :P

Beautiful cloudless day here in the land of down under, and to the right a bit. 25-deg C.....lurvely. And my daughter would 110% disagree with ya....lol

You miserable fart :P...........

x1

Merry Christmas to all of you, thanks for great entertainment, thanks for the laughs you give, thanks for making this small but er, somethingorother, site a wonderful oasis in the motorpsport world, thanks for being the myriad of sublime humour, fcuked-up wit, and most importantly... the lighter side of life B)

Peace and 'app enis to you all. :)

Merry Christmas.

In Spain we ask for presents to The Three Wise Men, January the 6th, so I wish you're all ok one more year and we can talk about Alonso's third World Championship in 2010. It'll be the best F1 season ever to know who the 2nd will be.

You all will see the light soon!

MUHAHAHAHAH...

xin_362120411174548441919.jpg

Bambino! Where's Bambino?

A Merry christmas to you all! And if I dont get online again for a bit, Have a very happy new year!

Ps Had a white christmas today YAY!