Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Happy Birthday Handy

Well, I had to buy my own present, and my own birthday cake, so I might as well start my own Birthday thread too. So....

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday dear Meeeeeee

Happy Birthday to Me

:rule:

Well, I had to buy my own present, and my own birthday cake, so I might as well start my own Birthday thread too. So....

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Hiya!!! Happy Birthday Handy... now have some whisky and get drunk... :beer22::ban_006:

Sorry, you notified us way too late to buy you presents :P

seems all the special ppl are born in May :naughty:

Hey, NZL.

Happy Birthday dude.

May your day be filled with great stuff, lots of smut, and gluttony and pride and I forgot the other sins.

Hugs from England

Steph

You are a dear, daft dude, and we're lucky to have you around. Enjoy your birthday... and you are welcome to add sloth to your collective deadly sins. rolleyes.gif

So...today it's your 36th birthday...but it's also Nicofan's 36th birthday. Ergo, you are a Nico fan. As nobody can seriously think about becoming a fan of the Hulk, given that the guy so far have done so little even his team has hardly noticed he is already racing in F1, it is fairly clear that you must be a fan of Rosberg. If you are a fan of Rosberg, it means that you probably are not a 36 year old male, but rather a 15 years old girl. Probably one Eric might fancy going out with, if Eric wasn't actually a 476 years old giant sequoia tree.

As usual, my logic is flawless.

Oh, yeah, and happy birthday, by the way!

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

You´ve said it! It´s a happy day for TF1 and a perfect ordinary day for the rest of the world!

Take a glas of milk and cheers!

(I´m sharing pills with Andrés...)

Happy birthday Handy! Have fun! And the good thing about buying your present is that you'll positively like it. Imagine the torture of getting perfume, socks and a tie every year without fail, ugh XD

I thougth I was going to be among the first to wish you a Happy birthday but that wasn't the case anyway have a wonderful day (I guess you are having it with that performance by Schumi today :P ) and I hope Hamilton can give you a first place present in the race Sunday but if you don't root for him I wish you favorite driver comes second even if that driver is Alonso.

Happy birthday, you old colonial, youtongue.gif

Happy Birthday! Here's hoping many sheep find their way into your life. (that is the traditional New Zealand birthday wish, right?)

Have an enjoyable birthday, Craig. I never could pronounce that name. Greg with a C? Craaaaaaaaaaaayg? Cra-eeg? Craaaaaaahg? Well I guess all your neighbors just call you "baaaah" anyway. (LOLOL joke about sheep, which basically are to New Zealand what burros are to Andrés' homeland, the Taco Bell in Woonsocket, Rhode Island).

Seriously, though, happy birthday.

EDIT: Baaah, Autumnpuma got a sheep joke in there first. LOL, baaah, get it? LOLOLOLOLOLOL i c wat i did thar.

If you are a fan of Rosberg, it means that you probably are not a 36 year old male, but rather a 15 years old girl. Probably one Eric might fancy going out with, if Eric wasn't actually a 476 years old giant sequoia tree.

:lol:

Hiya!!! Happy Birthday Handy... now have some whisky and get drunk... :beer22::ban_006:

Sorry, you notified us way too late to buy you presents :P

seems all the special ppl are born in May :naughty:

That we are...that we are...

Hey, NZL.

Happy Birthday dude.

May your day be filled with great stuff, lots of smut, and gluttony and pride and I forgot the other sins.

Hugs from England

Steph

Cheers Dudette...tho not had a day filled with all that stuff...just a traffic jam and cuddles from my little one

Handy Birthday Happy, have a great day!! :cheers:

You thank why low fell

You are a dear, daft dude, and we're lucky to have you around. Enjoy your birthday... and you are welcome to add sloth to your collective deadly sins. rolleyes.gif

Daft...who's daft...you calling me daft...? I'm confuzzled....

So...today it's your 36th birthday...but it's also Nicofan's 36th birthday. Ergo, you are a Nico fan. As nobody can seriously think about becoming a fan of the Hulk, given that the guy so far have done so little even his team has hardly noticed he is already racing in F1, it is fairly clear that you must be a fan of Rosberg. If you are a fan of Rosberg, it means that you probably are not a 36 year old male, but rather a 15 years old girl. Probably one Eric might fancy going out with, if Eric wasn't actually a 476 years old giant sequoia tree.

As usual, my logic is flawless.

Oh, yeah, and happy birthday, by the way!

As usual your logic is 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 to the power of Spock

You´ve said it! It´s a happy day for TF1 and a perfect ordinary day for the rest of the world!

Take a glas of milk and cheers!

(I´m sharing pills with Andrés...)

That's not all we hear you're sharing with him....

Well, who better to start your birthday thread?? :lol:

Happy Birthday, matey. All the best :beer22:

Hrmmmm......Barrack Obama?

Happy birthday Handy! Have fun! And the good thing about buying your present is that you'll positively like it. Imagine the torture of getting perfume, socks and a tie every year without fail, ugh XD

Yes I have always wanted a Mr Potato Head so I got me one.....for my daughter :)

I thougth I was going to be among the first to wish you a Happy birthday but that wasn't the case anyway have a wonderful day (I guess you are having it with that performance by Schumi today :P ) and I hope Hamilton can give you a first place present in the race Sunday but if you don't root for him I wish you favorite driver comes second even if that driver is Alonso.

Schumi sux Schumi suc Schumi sux Schumi sux Alonso sux Alonso sux Alonso sux Hamilton sux Hamilton sux Hamilton sux I RUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Handy! :beer22:

Why thankyou old fellow

Happy birthday, you old colonial, youtongue.gif

Thanks, you old stick a flag in the ground on an island and call it yours, you

What he said.

Yeah, what I said. I RRUUUUULLLLLEEEEEE!

Happy Birthday! Here's hoping many sheep find their way into your life. (that is the traditional New Zealand birthday wish, right?)

....and on to my dinner plate with mint sauce and peas and mashed potatoes and lots of kumara

Have an enjoyable birthday, Craig. I never could pronounce that name. Greg with a C? Craaaaaaaaaaaayg? Cra-eeg? Craaaaaaahg? Well I guess all your neighbors just call you "baaaah" anyway. (LOLOL joke about sheep, which basically are to New Zealand what burros are to Andrés' homeland, the Taco Bell in Woonsocket, Rhode Island).

Seriously, though, happy birthday.

EDIT: Baaah, Autumnpuma got a sheep joke in there first. LOL, baaah, get it? LOLOLOLOLOLOL i c wat i did thar.

Oh bah phooey to you too E-reek :P

Happy b'day, flightless bird.

Thankyou dog with smelly breath....no wait...thats just my Labrador....

Very Handy of you to start your own Birthday thread. Happy Birthday from me and all my fake accounts. :D