Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adnam

German Conspiracy ?

Ah, World at War Zombies. Without the ray-gun it scares the sh1t out of me :lol: Zombies feelings are in direct corellation to the amount of hair they haven't got. :P

See what I mean?

This is sickening, I tell ya. Sickening.

BAN MARK WEBBER!

Hey, I see this becoming a new thing on TF1. First we annoyed the Kimi fans, now we annoy the Webber fans!

I always took zombies to be a good thing. atleast when they tried to eat Michael Jackson in Thriller.

No?

...As for the conspiracy, I must add that there's an anti-Zombie conspiracy as well. Have you noticed how many movies/games show zombies under a bad light?

I mean, just because they're zombies they don't have feelings? Don't they deserve some love?

Yours,

Andres

TF1 Zombies Liberation Front

As you all have now concluded, while there is a conspiracy it is only amongst a small group of right-wing extremists and we have, inevitably, moved decidedly off-topic... in this case towards a newly formed left-wing South American-based group of extremists.

And while very much not in the mold of contemporary films of the 'undead/almost not dead/just not feeling well today' genre, the eerie B-movie, I Walked With A Zombie, is something to enjoy. Just think Jane Eyre with a twist.

As you all have now concluded, while there is a conspiracy it is only amongst a small group of right-wing extremists and we have, inevitably, moved decidedly off-topic... in this case towards a newly formed left-wing South American-based group of extremists.

And while very much not in the mold of contemporary films of the 'undead/almost not dead/just not feeling well today' genre, the eerie B-movie, I Walked With A Zombie, is something to enjoy. Just think Jane Eyre with a twist.

Pffft...what a load of anti Zombie bollocks! I didn't expect that from you!

Your bias against the undead is clouding your judgement. You just ruined my brunch (was having some brains with ham...yummy!)

Now, stop your whingeing for Michael Jackson's sake!

Yours truly,

Andres

TF1 Zombie's Liberation Front

PS: Any movie besides "Night of the Living Dead" is just a footnote on the history of documentaries about the life challenged.

PS: Any movie besides "Night of the Living Dead" is just a footnote on the history of documentaries about the life challenged.

Romero must be UN CEO forever! He is one of the most bizarre brains in the world!!

And Mr. Jean Todt this threat is related to WWII, when all this stuff began... (cause there were no F1 races!!!)

I knew they poisoned Paul the Octopus...

They being the SAUCY AUSSIE MARK WEBBER and Social Security.

WEBBER and Social Security killed Paul.

PRIVATIZE MARK WEBBER. BAN SOCIAL SECURITY.

Indeed, welcome back, Mr.Perv.

As for the conspiracy, I must add that there's an anti-Zombie conspiracy as well. Have you noticed how many movies/games show zombies under a bad light?

I mean, just because they're zombies they don't have feelings? Don't they deserve some love?

Yours,

Andres

So what you're saying is that blowing the head off zombies isn't fun?? I had so much respect & dignity for you :shakehead: !

So what you're saying is that blowing the head off zombies isn't fun?? I had so much respect & dignity for you :shakehead: !

Shadduup you Nazi Zombie hater!

Shadduup you Nazi Zombie hater!

Actually Nazi Zombies was one of the few things I liked about COD WAW! & perhaps you read my reply wrong, I do enjoy blowing the head off zombies ;) !

Based on the nasty tone and lack of humor emanating from Andres it must be true what they say: being undead is serious business.

Based on the nasty tone and lack of humor emanating from Andres it must be true what they say: being undead is serious business.

Of course it is serious. Do you see any zombies laughing here?

Alonso the Madman.wav

Actually Nazi Zombies was one of the few things I liked about COD WAW! & perhaps you read my reply wrong, I do enjoy blowing the head off zombies ;) !

Sorry if I sound like a racist towards the zombie community, bbbut do they still walk after their head is blown off?

Indeed, welcome back, Mr.Perv.

As for the conspiracy, I must add that there's an anti-Zombie conspiracy as well. Have you noticed how many movies/games show zombies under a bad light?

Yours,

Andres

I hear you, brother.

Sorry if I sound like a racist towards the zombie community, bbbut do they still walk after their head is blown off?

No...you sound like a headist....or should that be a hedonist.....oh, you pick which one you prefer :P

I hear you, brother.

Mr.Undead Maure, I presume. What took you so long?

Grab a seat and start p**sing everybody off.

Mr.Undead Maure, I presume. What took you so long?

Death is a busy business...

Fvcking survival instinct.

Grab a seat and start p**sing everybody off.

Sure thing.

How many points should we take off Hamilton because of all the times Kova was forced to let him pass? Does he still have a championship?

How many points should we take off Button because FIA made sure BrawnGP and only BrawnGP had the fvking diffuser for so long? Does he still have a championship?

Speaking of Brawn, how come he is not a "genius" anymore?

Adding insult to injury, go Webber!