Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Oh My God!!!look At This!!!

i like the earth livery but why the hell is the rear half of the car still black?? it ruins it, they should have the earth graphics all over the car, not leave half of it blank!!

i like the earth livery but why the hell is the rear half of the car still black?? it ruins it, they should have the earth graphics all over the car, not leave half of it blank!!

Thats the only part i like....

you've got the earth globe and the space part, they saying the global environment crisis affects everything on earth plus that (the air) in close proximity, i think.....

hey, if the honda engine blows it going to look spectacular, so much for the image of clean air :lol::clap3:

Impressive how they could work harder and make an even worst livery painting than Renault...

I dont understand why so many of you hate it. I really like it, a lot. I think its easily the most interesting livery this year.

Impressive how they could work harder and make an even worst livery painting than Renault...

Indeed....

Never said I hated it, just that it looks like a vegen puked on it :eusa_think:

I dont understand why so many of you hate it. I really like it, a lot. I think its easily the most interesting livery this year.

you r joking right???

Well it is better than the Renault for sure...

I wouldnt say that. The green colour on the new Honda is a simular colour to something which comes out of my nose.

its certainly different, which I see as a good thing, and I wonder if they will continue with this livery into 2008 or not!

Its also extremely unusual for an F1 team to run a livery that doesnt relate to its title sponsor, plus its got us all talking!

And most importantly its goal is to raise awareness of climate change using F1's global stage - Honda should be praised for making an effort in this area.

The plain white of BAR/Honda was quite boring, and its nice to see something new and radical.

Will DEFINATETLY have to get the 1:18 die-cast model when its out at the end of the year!

Why the controversy? There's no law saying a livery must be symmetrical about the longitudinal axis. Just goes to show you can't please 'em all.....

I think the shades of green, blue and black look good.... kinda like the old bennetton,...

..... and the whole save the planet thing is a nice idea... ......but the image of the planet...... I am not crazy on it

... maybe it will grow on me!

I didn't say it's not interesting... But it's definately ugly :blink:

I think the shades of green, blue and black look good.... kinda like the old bennetton,...

indeed it does, the 94 benetton especially, except it looks like an all smudged version :P

..... and the whole save the planet thing is a nice idea... ......but the image of the planet...... I am not crazy on it

... maybe it will grow on me!

Like mold...

the side profile with the globe covering 3 quarters of the car and the black engine space part cover is ........ok

the idea was good...

but don't tell me the earthy bits work.... it just does'nt!

The Earthy bits work! :lol:

I agree, I would have preferred the whole car covered. Ah well, I still quite like it.

I wonder what it will look like when you have the names of the fans and etc all over the Black bit. I for sure want my name on it! would be really cool to see =P and I love the new Livery very radical which is good imo, instead of going safe with a livery which we see time and time again.

It would be funny to see it have an engine failure with flames on the back, would be a nice demonstration of the world in years to come for the world and Honda :D

its certainly different, which I see as a good thing, and I wonder if they will continue with this livery into 2008 or not!

Its also extremely unusual for an F1 team to run a livery that doesnt relate to its title sponsor, plus its got us all talking!

And most importantly its goal is to raise awareness of climate change using F1's global stage - Honda should be praised for making an effort in this area.

The plain white of BAR/Honda was quite boring, and its nice to see something new and radical.

Will DEFINATETLY have to get the 1:18 die-cast model when its out at the end of the year!

Some interesting points you highlited here. Here are my thoughts:

+ It IS very different. Is good that they took the aesthetical risk.

- Yet, it IS just a livery so that is not much of a revolution in sports, is it?

= It got us all talking about it. Well, they could have puked on it and it would have us all talking about it. Or they could have hired some well respected artist to do the livery. Or whatever. I don't think that whatever you do to make people talk about you is good per se. In that sense, Britney Spears is being a marketing genius, right now.

+ It does raise awareness about our planet's climate and in that sense it's much better than advertising a scotch brand (wait...nah, I'll choose the scotch :lol: ) or a computer brand. No matter how cynical it seems, at least some degree of awareness will create in the audience.

- It IS cynical. Its obviously a marketing trick, not real concern about the climate. In that sense, it's really a shame. They care about the enviroment? Then they should work about it, NOW! Not brag about it.

Yep. Agreed. It's better than doing nothing on the environment but it is a bit cynical at the same time.

Well, they could have puked on it and it would have us all talking about it.

What? You mean they didn't?

For the people who don't have the capacity to think any deeper, it will serve it's purpose.

Bah. I don't care what it's in aid of. I just like it. In the same way that I prefer Gaudi and Gehry to Mies van der Rohe or Le Corbusier (arrogant git). Or Will Alsop instead of Zaha Hadid. Or Captain Beefheart to Barry Manilow.