Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Welcome to the forum Angie.

:lol:

Thanks!I must admit i had a very warm welcome!Thank you guys!You're the best! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I'm really concerned about angie's strange fascination with Wez, I mean, does she really know what she's getting into. :naughty: He returns after a long absense and steals the Quiet One's thunder. This is not on! It's time I show her some pics of his notorious wild nights around Sandton City, I've been looking to bribe him with these, but Angie's case is more for a moral cause. It's enough that they're both fans of the donkey driver !!!!!!!!

Edited by BradSpeedMan

I'm really concerned about angie's strange fascination with Wez, I mean, does she really know what she's getting into. :naughty: He returns after a long absense and steals the Quiet One's thunder. This is not on! It's time I show her some pics of his notorious wild nights around Sandton City, I've been looking to bribe him with these, but Angie's case is more for a moral cause. It's enough that they're both the donkey driver's fans!!!!!!!!

It's because Wez always supported fernando!I couldn't post so I was somehow expressed by his posts!That's all! :unsure:

Well ,Wez i liked you from the very first moment!!!!And i can't find out why!(defenitely not because you are an FA fan! :blush: )

DAMN, right now i cursing the fact that Greece is about 12000km away from South Africa... :unsure:

I'm really concerned about angie's strange fascination with Wez, I mean, does she really know what she's getting into. :naughty: He returns after a long absense and steals the Quiet One's thunder. This is not on! It's time I show her some pics of his notorious wild nights around Sandton City, I've been looking to bribe him with these, but Angie's case is more for a moral cause. It's enough that they're both fans of the donkey driver !!!!!!!!

Brad bud, Girls love the photos of Wez on the loose in the city;)

DAMN, right now i cursing the fact that Greece is about 12000km away from South Africa... :unsure:

:wub: At least we are at the same time zone,aren't we???Here it is 15:45.

Aww thanks 4 that :blush::blush: !

She didn't mean you. Geez. And you called me c#cky. ;)

Yes, we are all the best, even Mika, who is my best friend ever because he added me to his friends list!!!!! So did Murray, but me and Murray are on a much higher level relationship than best friends ;)

-Eric

She didn't mean you. Geez. And you called me c#cky. ;)

Yes, we are all the best, even Mika, who is my best friend ever because he added me to his friends list!!!!! So did Murray, but me and Murray are on a much higher level relationship than best friends ;)

She did say tanks GUYS so I obviously thought she did'nt have feelings just for me & Murray! Speaking of which, when did you guys turn gay???

She did say tanks GUYS so I obviously thought she did'nt have feelings just for me & Murray! Speaking of which, when did you guys turn gay???

We didn't. I still have a girlfriend who I live with.

Me and Murray just joke bout it because we are so straight that we can without anyone questioning. Duh.

Gosh, Mika, you've got a lot to learn.

-Eric

We didn't. I still have a girlfriend who I live with.

Me and Murray just joke bout it because we are so straight that we can without anyone questioning. Duh.

Gosh, Mika, you've got a lot to learn.

I've learned a lot from your momma! Speaking of which, how has she been lately :naughty: ??

I've learned a lot from your momma! Speaking of which, how has she been lately :naughty: ??

:lol::lol::lol:

Nevermind. You have nothing to learn! That was unexpected and funny! :thbup:

Just remember to use condoms. I really don't want a new brother/sister. I'll be having kids of my own in a few years and that'll be more than enough!

-Eric

be the father of your youngest brother :naughty: !

:blink::blink::blink::lol:

No thanks...

I've already got a kid to take care of, my blog. Which has the most insightful entry ever in it. Read it, it's the most recent one.

-Eric

Edited by Eric

:lol::lol::lol:

Nevermind. You have nothing to learn! That was unexpected and funny! :thbup:

Just remember to use condoms. I really don't want a new brother/sister. I'll be having kids of my own in a few years and that'll be more than enough!

-Eric

Speaking of aids & rabies, does she take those anti-pregnancy tablets as I'll hate to accidentaly be the father of your youngest brother :naughty: !

Speaking of aids & rabies, does she take those anti-pregnancy tablets as I'll hate to accidentaly be the father of your youngest brother :naughty: !

:lol::lol:

Umm...since you're the one in her pants, I think you should ask her...you two seem a lot closer.

-Eric

Mika...this video might be of benefit to you:

(It's a banned condom commercial, and a very funny one)

-Eric

:lol::lol:

Umm...since you're the one in her pants, I think you should ask her...you two seem a lot closer.

-Eric

Ewwwww! I can't believe you'd take a joke like that :blink::blink::blink: !

Damn right Eric. Frankly we're on a higher plane of existence all together!

:lol: Well put.

Ewwwww! I can't believe you'd take a joke like that :blink::blink::blink: !

Sorry for the confusion. I'll remember my emoticons next time.

-Eric

Edited by Eric

Btw I've just watched that video and that's the funniest ad I've seen ever I think. Honestly I can't believe it was banned. :rofl:

Mika...this video might be of benefit to you:

(It's a banned condom commercial, and a very funny one)

-Eric

:roll::roll::roll: ! That's a class video, but that Daddy really should've left the bag of sweeties in the trolly so that he really was looking forward for that spoiled child to grow up!

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" That's a Robert Browning point for you! :P

Quotes I have a lot of:

"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."

:lol: Are quotes cheating then? Anyway, everyone here knows you're a hamster and I'm a pig. It would never work out...

Cheating is a minor technicality these days.

According to Eliot that is untrue anyway - "Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."

The former makes it impossible for you, the latter for me.