Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Can somebody tell me what is happening? I appear to have experienced a reality fracture halfway down this page. Did I miss Eric faking his own death?

Well, Eric, when you feel like being less mysterious do tell us what the hell is going on. And I missed the "Eric is dead" thing too, so that leaves me even less informed XD

I'm starting to think that Craner is a friend of Dribs and that's why he's picking on everything he says :lol:

Btw, I also didn't post in this thread, mainly because I hate formal presentations... I started with the right foot - arguing with Andr

McGrubbin is actually Mike, a.k.a. Autumnpuma. Cinco is Eric. Dribs is Maure and Craner. Of course, Meanione and Medilloni are exchangeable. One of them impersonates the other for a month or so and then they switch. Freaky and Elgo are actually voices inside Muzza's head. Ash1 is Cavallino's evil brother.

And I am actually Pope Benedict XVI.

McGrubbin is actually Mike, a.k.a. Autumnpuma. Cinco is Eric. Dribs is Maure and Craner. Of course, Meanione and Medilloni are exchangeable. One of them impersonates the other for a month or so and then they switch. Freaky and Elgo are actually voices inside Muzza's head. Ash1 is Cavallino's evil brother.

And I am actually Pope Benedict XVI.

Let me tell you that you have a horrible taste for Popes :P

*dribbler sees Chris on the floor and makes a phone call......*

"Excuse me Miss Bunton, are you proficient in CPR?.....only, Meany is dead......and I'm sure I am too."

Bunton? In that case, only a part of me has died.

Let me tell you that you have a horrible taste for Popes :P

I can't think of anything related to good taste AND popes.

Whoever Craner Curves is, it's not Eric.

That's me.

Welcome Barack, Eric...

You have been pm'd. I'll be sure to get those pictures ready too.

Of course, Meanione and Medilloni are exchangeable. One of them impersonates the other for a month or so and then they switch.

Actually we are Siamese twins, joined at the butt. Recently separated. I am the tall, good looking one and Meds is the the small, hunch-backed, evil genius with all the brains.

Okay guys, I've done my PMs.

Now I feel it is the right time to make this public. If you wish for details, or to cuss me out, or to do anything drop me a PM. But, I'm 15. Not 25. And I told a whole hell of a lot of lies. So, yeah. Now you know. I'm sorry. And now I'm moving on.

(I'll probably stick around, if anyone cares. We'll see. I think I'll take a little time off between now and then, because it's still a little bit uncomfortable for me. But I do want to thank everyone who has been understanding for all that stuff).

Okay guys, I've done my PMs.

Now I feel it is the right time to make this public. If you wish for details, or to cuss me out, or to do anything drop me a PM. But, I'm 15. Not 25. And I told a whole hell of a lot of lies. So, yeah. Now you know. I'm sorry. And now I'm moving on.

(I'll probably stick around, if anyone cares. We'll see. I think I'll take a little time off between now and then, because it's still a little bit uncomfortable for me. But I do want to thank everyone who has been understanding for all that stuff).

Thank you for thanking me, I'm such an understanding guy, I really am!

But I am also forgiving and merciful (like all powerful beings should be), so, you are forgiven (as explained in the pm).

Now I want everybody to have a group hug.

Eric, I think you're beating yourself up unnecessarily about this. Its just called life and growing up.

Let's be honest, none of us know what the real personas are behind each of our Internet facades.

Frankly your contributions are sorely missed and I couldn't give a rat's arse if you told porkies.

Yeah, I've been seeing a trend here. I'm glad it's all cool for the most part. I should've known, it's not like Graham and Bruce didn't know I was a total faker all along :P

So I told another lie. I won't be leaving for a little while. I'm going to dive right into my usual business of 100 posts per day about everything and nothing at all. So there :D

Yeah, I've been seeing a trend here. I'm glad it's all cool for the most part. I should've known, it's not like Graham and Bruce didn't know I was a total faker all along :P

So I told another lie. I won't be leaving for a little while. I'm going to dive right into my usual business of 100 posts per day about everything and nothing at all. So there :D

As long as none of them are about donkeys :D

Welcome back,my beloved burro! :D You've been missed around these parts! (No,young man,not those parts. First finish high school and then we'll talk) :P

Welcome back,my beloved burro! :D You've been missed around these parts! (No,young man,not those parts. First finish high school and then we'll talk) :P

:lol: I always knew you had a thing for Ankit and his rupees.

(Come on, they have Internet in India, let's get back here, eh AJ?)

:lol:

I was wrong about you being a big girl, then. :P Pity. I love 15 year olds and you and Jocasta would have had so much in common.

Hahah, so that was the big deal? Bah, it doesn't matter, we always need more people posting bollocks :D Welcome back!

Yep,Ankit, another missed member. (Not that kind of member, Eric, you'll learn about that in some years...) Ok,ok,I'll stop it.

Ankit,come back,leave your studies about rupees aside for a moment and join us!

Hahah, so that was the big deal? Bah, it doesn't matter, we always need more people posting bollocks :D Welcome back!

Careful what you wish for :lol: