Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

McGrubbin is actually Mike, a.k.a. Autumnpuma. Cinco is Eric. Dribs is Maure and Craner. Of course, Meanione and Medilloni are exchangeable. One of them impersonates the other for a month or so and then they switch. Freaky and Elgo are actually voices inside Muzza's head. Ash1 is Cavallino's evil brother.

And I am actually Pope Benedict XVI.

Peace on you....from a great height.

Eric, I think you're beating yourself up unnecessarily about this. Its just called life and growing up.

Let's be honest, none of us know what the real personas are behind each of our Internet facades.

Frankly your contributions are sorely missed and I couldn't give a rat's arse if you told porkies.

Yup.

He was referring to...actually, I'll just let you find out when he posts them.

It may or may not pertain to the image below.

sonic-chaos-review-20090202084011918_640w.jpg

He was referring to...actually, I'll just let you find out when he posts them.

It may or may not pertain to the image below.

sonic-chaos-review-20090202084011918_640w.jpg

Actually, that was just a con to lure you back. Don't get me wrong, I'll be taking the pictures, just for personal use.

Actually, that was just a con to lure you back. Don't get me wrong, I'll be taking the pictures, just for personal use.

It's best, anyway. I just don't feel you should tease me with those pictures. Now that the board of health shut down the KFC in my town, it just wouldn't work. I'm of no use to you now anyway. I don't even have your Teddy Tennis card anymore. :(

And besides, I never really expected you in the Tails costume. Your physique is best suited for that spherical guy you had to beat.

hello all... im new here ... reffered by mikathegreat !

im 15 from ireland ( Dublin ) and im starting to really like f1 ! :D

hello all... im new here ... reffered by mikathegreat !

im 15 from ireland ( Dublin ) and im starting to really like f1 ! :D

Who cares? Nevertheles welcome... to the more surrealistic F1 forums inthe net :lol:

psh, pshh! If someone called himself as "quiet One" or "Andres" post anything don

It's best, anyway. I just don't feel you should tease me with those pictures. Now that the board of health shut down the KFC in my town, it just wouldn't work. I'm of no use to you now anyway. I don't even have your Teddy Tennis card anymore. :(

And besides, I never really expected you in the Tails costume. Your physique is best suited for that spherical guy you had to beat.

Just saw this discussion and got confused!

So you are a minor and George aka Rainmaster came to your town to meet you saying he was your friend from the internet, while dressed in a "Tails" (googled it just now, looks pretty good!!) costume!!

Sounds like fun (and police work) !!!

My head really, really hurts.

Why do people have to be complicated? Life is simple, you're born, you do stuff, then you die. Why does Eric die more often than us? That is so fcuking unfair.

That's it. I'll be be my wife on here, I shall use her iden titty to fool you all. I can wear skimpety under garments and change my mind just because it's Friday.

When I come back on here, as my wife, you will never know. I can say I support the Brown Socks because the Red Socks are too garish. I can even say I like cars that have faulty steering racks and only turn one way.

But mostly I'll try and make some real nuggets, some damn fine posts, ones like that Eric guy did. I miss him. I wish he'd just be himself.

;)

Edited by medilloni

Hi everyone I am big fan of Formula 1, I am translator from Russia, but I am not looking for western husband on this website.

My name is not really BettyBoop, so please call me Fanny. Unless you are American, I hate to think you were thinking of me as bottom. So if you are American, please to call me Fennel. If you're from Canada or from any other countries, you can call me Foeniculum Vulgare.

Any way, I have been a fan of this site for a while now, so thought I'd join in, please be gentle with me! ;)

My favourite driver is Kimi, as you can probably tell from my avatar - they don't call him Ice Man for nothing! I take this picture of him breaking ice with his big chopper when he was in Finland recently, and I couldn't resist slapping it up there to let you all know I am sucker of the strong silent type.

Other drivers? Over time there is a few I have been up and down on for a while, but Kimi was the one that stood out for me. I can't wait to see him getting down to it this season, when we are finished, where do you all think he'll come?

I like many sports, but mostly like I like anything fast and furious with with big strong men in it.

Well, as they say where I come from, I look forward to imparting of the cheese with you.

Hi everyone I am big fan of Formula 1, I am translator from Russia, but I am not looking for western husband on this website.

My name is not really BettyBoop, so please call me Fanny. Unless you are American, I hate to think you were thinking of me as bottom. So if you are American, please to call me Fennel. If you're from Canada or from any other countries, you can call me Foeniculum Vulgare.

Any way, I have been a fan of this site for a while now, so thought I'd join in, please be gentle with me! ;)

My favourite driver is Kimi, as you can probably tell from my avatar - they don't call him Ice Man for nothing! I take this picture of him breaking ice with his big chopper when he was in Finland recently, and I couldn't resist slapping it up there to let you all know I am sucker of the strong silent type.

Other drivers? Over time there is a few I have been up and down on for a while, but Kimi was the one that stood out for me. I can't wait to see him getting down to it this season, when we are finished, where do you all think he'll come?

I like many sports, but mostly like I like anything fast and furious with with big strong men in it.

Well, as they say where I come from, I look forward to imparting of the cheese with you.

:D Welcome Fanny!

Don't be worried, its not like a matrimonial site! But a Russian girl was something we really needed, btw, I hope you speak english with Russian accent! :wub: (no offence)

Though I am not a British I do drive an Aston Martin.

Don't be worried, its not like a matrimonial site! But a Russian girl was something we really needed, btw, I hope you speak english with Russian accent! :wub: (no offence)

Yes, every night in your dreams, right? :P

:thbup:

That was Funny!!

Thanks!! :lol:

:lol: Nice first post.

Welcome aboard!

@Abbas: who says it is not a dating site? I met Paul in here! :wub:

EDIT: Oh yes, btw, Kimi sucks.

Edited by Quiet One

Thank you Abbas, sorry to have made remark of matrimonial website, I spend long time translating for my friends about what they say to western gentlemen. They always ask me to lie about their measurings. Naturally my accent is Russian. I am Russian, that is why.

Why do you drive Aston MArtin? Doesn't he mind?

:thbup:

That was Funny!!

Thanks!! :lol:

I am sorry Tifosi if I made you laugh in the wrong time. Please tell me when I make a mistake, i am always liking to learn more English and especially I am fascinated with English slanging.

Your welcomes are warming me very much.

I have a friend who is from China and I have told her about this website and that it is very funny, and good for Formula 1 sport. I will tell her to join and enjoy you all.

:lol: Nice first post.

Welcome aboard!

@Abbas: who says it is not a dating site? I met Paul in here! :wub:

EDIT: Oh yes, btw, Kimi sucks.

Thank you Quiet One. I know from board watching that you are the one they make the fun from with regard to your hair. This is silly, many women like men with head like yours. Personally I like something to hang on to, but you seem to be nice man, but not very quiet.

Is there any dating on this site? I don't think I could date you if you know that Kimi sucks. But I won't hold it aganst you, we should all be happy with our sexuality.

Thank you Abbas, sorry to have made remark of matrimonial website, I spend long time translating for my friends about what they say to western gentlemen. They always ask me to lie about their measurings. Naturally my accent is Russian. I am Russian, that is why.

Why do you drive Aston MArtin? Doesn't he mind?

I am sorry Tifosi if I made you laugh in the wrong time. Please tell me when I make a mistake, i am always liking to learn more English and especially I am fascinated with English slanging.

Your welcomes are warming me very much.

I have a friend who is from China and I have told her about this website and that it is very funny, and good for Formula 1 sport. I will tell her to join and enjoy you all.

A guy driving an Aston Martin, talking to a Russian girl, doesn't sound like Bond, James Bond? :P

Btw, we need a Chinese too....If she joins the Church Of Hamilton, she gets two t-shirts for just signing in.

Just Kidding,

Yeah Tanita, for now I can only dream, but I will have one in fifteen years. <_<

@Sorry Andres, I forgot about Paul. But I thought he gives his hands to anyone who asks him. :P

Edited by abbas_gear

Thank you Quiet One. I know from board watching that you are the one they make the fun from with regard to your hair. This is silly, many women like men with head like yours. Personally I like something to hang on to, but you seem to be nice man, but not very quiet.

Is there any dating on this site? I don't think I could date you if you know that Kimi sucks. But I won't hold it aganst you, we should all be happy with our sexuality.

Great. I am becoming the international symbol for baldness! :lol:

And yes, even if I am bald, women who like something to hang on to can always...nah, forget it...that won't work, either :whistling:

Now now, lady, you need to wait for at least two or three more posts before making fun of me! I mean, I have a high post count! I was hoping to at least instill some respect on newbies!

It's hopeless, nobody respects me :(

Great. I am becoming the international symbol for baldness! :lol:

And yes, even if I am bald, women who like something to hang on to can always...nah, forget it...that won't work, either :whistling:

Now now, lady, you need to wait for at least two or three more posts before making fun of me! I mean, I have a high post count! I was hoping to at least instill some respect on newbies!

It's hopeless, nobody respects me :(

I am sorry Quiet One. If your post count is high you should take some tablets. My mother had a high blood problem count (in English I know not), and she had a high stool count too. But that is gone now. It was windy.

This is silly, many women like men with head like yours.

Oh no, don't tell him that - he'll get all big headed, unless these many women are the 400Kg members of the Russian shot-putting team with hairy armpits, in which case please post photos so Andres can ogle them... :)